Canals, Vineyards & Castles (Northbound)
- Our saving
- US $ 2,898
- JUST PAY $99 TODAY
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: REMICH, LUXEMBOURG (EMBARKATION)
- Day 2: REMICH. EXCURSION TO LUXEMBOURG
- Day 3: BERNKASTEL, GERMANY
- Day 4: COCHEM
- Day 5: RÜDESHEIM—RHINE GORGE
- Day 6: COLOGNE
- Day 7: AMSTERDAM, HOLLAND
- Day 8: AMSTERDAM (DISEMBARKATION)
AccommodationRated Excellent by past passengers
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
MealsRated Excellent by past passengers
TransportRated Excellent by past passengers
Avalon Waterways Ships
- Avalon Artistry IICruise on Europe's most loved rivers with views that become part of your suite. The Avalon Artistry II delivers an intimate setting,… Read moreBuilt2013Guests65 - 130Crew37Length110 m / 361 ftWidth12Suites52Gross Tonnage2022 gtBeam12 m / 39 ftCruising Speed12 kn / 22 kph / 14 mph
- Avalon Tranquillity IIAnother exciting Suite Ship® graces the rivers of Europe in 2015. The intimate setting of the Avalon Tranquility II features two full… Read moreBuilt2015Guests65 - 130Crew37Length110 m / 361 ftSuites52Staterooms12Gross Tonnage2022 gtBeam12 m / 39 ftCruising Speed12 kn / 22 kph / 14 mph
- Rather Poor
- DJDavidWritten on July 26, 20165.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
This simply has to be the most relaxing and enjoyable way to see Europe from its magnificent waterways. First class accommodation, food and service. No packing and unpacking. A wonderful experience of a lifetime, all round. Just do it - the memories will... Read more
- LWLouiseWritten on July 26, 20165.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Crew, food, organisation all incredible!
- GRGayeWritten on July 26, 20165.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Beautiful ship, beautiful scenery, intimate, friendly service. Thoroughly enjoyed our trip of a lifetime.
- MAMelanieWritten on July 26, 20165.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
We loved every minute of our cruise. Ship was wonderful, crew were exceptional, food was scrumptious and the Ports and Tours and all the inclusions made it more than worth the money.
- PSPatriciaWritten on July 26, 20164.5 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
It was one of my best vacations ever! We had a suite. The room was the perfect size and the bathroom was huge! The meals were excellent with plenty of wine at dinner. They didn't really offer wine or beer at lunch but you could get it if you asked for... Read more
Questions & Answers
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!Ask a question
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Stephen24th June 2019
Canals, Vineyards & Castles (Northbound)
- Upcoming departures
- August 2019
- September 2019
- October 2019
- April 2020
- June 2020
- July 2020
- August 2020
- September 2020
- October 2020
- MondayApr 20, 2020from Remich8 DaysMondayApr 27, 2020to Amsterdam10+ seats left Avalon Artistry IIAvalon Artistry II$750$3,648-21%USD $2,898+ $182 TaxesBased on Category D Twin
- WednesdayJun 10, 2020from Remich8 DaysWednesdayJun 17, 2020to Amsterdam10+ seats left Avalon Tranquillity IIAvalon Tranquillity IIUSD $3,549+ $182 TaxesBased on Category E Twin
- WednesdayJul 15, 2020from Remich8 DaysWednesdayJul 22, 2020to Amsterdam8 seats left Avalon Tranquillity IIAvalon Tranquillity IIUSD $3,549+ $182 TaxesBased on Category E Twin
- WednesdayAug 19, 2020from Remich8 DaysWednesdayAug 26, 2020to Amsterdam7 seats left Avalon Tranquillity IIAvalon Tranquillity II$250$3,599-7%USD $3,349+ $182 TaxesBased on Category E Twin
- WednesdaySep 23, 2020from Remich8 DaysWednesdaySep 30, 2020to Amsterdam7 seats left Avalon Tranquillity IIAvalon Tranquillity IIUSD $3,699+ $182 TaxesBased on Category E Twin
- WednesdayOct 28, 2020from Remich8 DaysWednesdayNov 4, 2020to Amsterdam7 seats left Avalon Tranquillity IIAvalon Tranquillity II$250$3,299-8%USD $3,049+ $182 TaxesBased on Category E Twin
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
- EuroLuxembourg , Germany and Netherlands
Plugs & Adapters
- Tick-borne encephalitis
- Recommended for Germany. Ideally 6 months before travel.
- Remich is the starting point and Amsterdam is the endpoint.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request Avalon Waterways to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- For any tour departing before 27 October 2019 a full payment is necessary. For tours departing after 27 October 2019, a minimum payment of $99 is required to confirm your booking with Avalon Waterways. The final payment will be automatically charged to your credit card on the designated due date. The final payment of the remaining balance is required at least 95 days days prior to the departure date of your tour. TourRadar never charges you a booking fee and will charge you in the stated currency.
- Cancellation policy
- TourRadar is an authorised Agent of Avalon Waterways. Please familiarise yourself with the Avalon Waterways payment, cancellation and refund conditions.
- Payment methods
- The following cards are accepted for Avalon Waterways tours: Visa, Maestro, Mastercard, American Express or PayPal. TourRadar does NOT charge you an extra fee for using any of these payment methods.
- Remich (Luxembourg)
- 65 km
- Bernkastel (Germany)
- 27 km
- Cochem (Germany)
- 57 km
- Rudesheim (Germany)
- 26 km
- Rhine Gorge (Germany)
- 101 km
- Cologne (Germany)
- 214 km
- Amsterdam (Netherlands)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $2,898 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 11,901 tours in Europe
- covered by 571 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 95 days prior to the departure date.
- 5 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Canals, Vineyards & Castles (Northbound)