Big Sur Bike Tour
- Our saving
- US $ 2,491
- JUST PAY $99 DEPOSIT TODAY
- Experience the rugged natural beauty of Big Sur.
- Enjoy amazing views from your lodges perched on cliffs.
- Pass through the historic quaint town of Cambria.
- Indulge in vintage wine and cheeses in Paso Robles.
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1 - Meet San Jose, Monterey to Big Sur (43 miles)
- Day 2 - Big Sur to Ragged Point (48 - 62 miles)
- Day 3 - Ragged Point to Cambria (24 miles)
- Day 4 - Rest Day or Ride to Morro Bay (up to 52 miles)
- Day 5 - Cambria to Paso Robles (40 - 50 miles)
- Day 6 - Peachy Canyon Loop, Depart San Jose (32 miles)
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
What is the level of fitness required to participate in the tour?
As this tour is predominantly based on biking, it is recommended that you are able to ride 25-40 miles a day or hike 3-6 miles a day.
Are there any additional optional excursions?
Black Sheep Adventures try to include as many activities as possible so optional excursions are rarely offered for an additional cost.
I'm a solo traveller, is there a single supplement?
If you are travelling solo there is a compulsory single supplement which you can see on the 'Book Now' page and select at the checkout.
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Brandon14th June 2019
Big Sur Bike Tour
- SundayAug 11, 2019from San Jose6 DaysFridayAug 16, 2019to San Jose10+ seats left$104USD $2,491
- SundaySep 8, 2019from San Jose6 DaysFridaySep 13, 2019to San Jose10+ seats left$104USD $2,491
- SundayOct 13, 2019from San Jose6 DaysFridayOct 18, 2019to San Jose10+ seats left$104USD $2,491
- SundayMay 17, 2020from San Jose6 DaysFridayMay 22, 2020to San Jose10+ seats left$108USD $2,587
- SundayAug 9, 2020from San Jose6 DaysFridayAug 14, 2020to San Jose10+ seats left$108USD $2,587
- SundaySep 6, 2020from San Jose6 DaysFridaySep 11, 2020to San Jose10+ seats left$108USD $2,587
- SundayOct 11, 2020from San Jose6 DaysFridayOct 16, 2020to San Jose10+ seats left$108USD $2,587
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Plugs & Adapters
- Start and end in San Jose.
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $99 to confirm this Black Sheep Adventures booking. The remaining balance is then payable 60 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 25 August 2019 the full payment of $2,491 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $2491 for Big Sur Bike Tour, but the deposit of $99 is non-refundable. If you cancel via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and Black Sheep Adventures will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Black Sheep Adventures tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- San Jose (USA)
- 82 km
- Monterey (USA)
- 37 km
- Big Sur (USA)
- 102 km
- Cambria (USA)
- 30 km
- Morro Bay (USA)
- 35 km
- Paso Robles (USA)
- 219 km
- San Jose (USA)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $2,491 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 2,137 tours in North America
- covered by 109 different operators in North America
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date. If you cancel your booking for Big Sur Bike Tour via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- 2,514 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on North America tours