Sonoma Bike Tour
- Our saving
- US $ 2,587
- JUST PAY $99 DEPOSIT TODAY
- Indulge in vintage wine along the Russian River.
- Ride through forests of massive redwood trees.
- Fall in love with California's captivating coast.
- Journey through Sonoma's golden farmland.
- Age range
- 12 to 80 year olds
- Max Group Size
- All Inclusive
- Travel style
- Bicycle, Adventure
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1 - Meet San Francisco, Ride Petaluma to Healdsburg (53 miles)
- Day 2 - Dry Creek & Chalk Hill Loop (51-61 miles)
- Day 3 - Healdsburg to Sea Ranch via King Ridge Road (47-67 miles)
- Day 4 - Sea Ranch to Bodega Bay (41 miles)
- Day 5 - Occidental Loop (27-49 miles)
- Day 6 - Coastal Roll, Depart San Francisco (22 miles)
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
What is the level of fitness required to participate in the tour?
As this tour is predominantly based on biking, it is recommended that you are able to ride 25-40 miles a day.
Are there any additional optional excursions?
Black Sheep Adventures try to include as many activities as possible so optional excursions are rarely offered for an additional cost.
I'm a solo traveller, is there a single supplement?
If you are travelling solo there is a compulsory single supplement which you can see on the 'Book Now' page and select at the checkout.
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Richard8th February 2019
Sonoma Bike Tour
- SundayAug 18, 2019from San Francisco6 DaysFridayAug 23, 2019to San Francisco10+ seats left$108USD $2,587
- SundayOct 6, 2019from San Francisco6 DaysFridayOct 11, 2019to San Francisco10+ seats left$108USD $2,587
- SundayApr 12, 2020from San Francisco6 DaysFridayApr 17, 2020to San Francisco10+ seats left$112USD $2,683
- SundayJun 14, 2020from San Francisco6 DaysFridayJun 19, 2020to San Francisco10+ seats left$112USD $2,683
- SundayAug 16, 2020from San Francisco6 DaysFridayAug 21, 2020to San Francisco10+ seats left$112USD $2,683
- SundayOct 4, 2020from San Francisco6 DaysFridayOct 9, 2020to San Francisco10+ seats left$112USD $2,683
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Plugs & Adapters
- Start and end in San Francisco.
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $99 to confirm this Black Sheep Adventures booking. The remaining balance is then payable 60 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 25 August 2019 the full payment of $2,587 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $2587 for Sonoma Bike Tour, but the deposit of $99 is non-refundable. If you cancel via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and Black Sheep Adventures will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Black Sheep Adventures tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- San Francisco (USA)
- 55 km
- Petaluma (USA)
- 46 km
- Healdsburg (USA)
- 35 km
- Bodega Bay (USA)
- 83 km
- San Francisco (USA)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $2,587 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 2,137 tours in North America
- covered by 109 different operators in North America
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date. If you cancel your booking for Sonoma Bike Tour via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- 2,514 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on North America tours