Iconic Christmas Markets 2020
- Our saving
- US $ 2,279
- JUST PAY $99 DEPOSIT TODAY
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Embarkation – Nuremberg, Germany
- Day 2: Nuremberg
- Day 3: Regensburg
- Day 4: Passau
- Day 5: Melk, Austria – Vienna
- Day 6: Vienna
- Day 7: Budapest, Hungary
- Day 8: Budapest – Disembarkation
Prepare for an adventure in this stunning destination with our travel guide.
- AmaLeaDesigned with vibrant pops of color that call to mind the autumn harvest in European vineyards, and appointed with our signature twin bal… Read moreBuilt2018Guests156Crew51Length135 m / 443 ftStaterooms78RegistrySwitzerlandGross Tonnage3600 gtBeam11 m / 36 ftCruising Speed11 kn / 20 kph / 13 mph
- AmaViolaBrightly colored floral and geometric patterns from stateroom to Main Lounge immediately show you that the AmaViola is no ordinary river… Read moreBuilt2016Guests156Crew51Length135 m / 443 ftRegistrySwitzerlandGross Tonnage3600 gtBeam11 m / 36 ftCruising Speed11 kn / 20 kph / 13 mph
- AmaPrimaEnjoy an authentic European river cruise experience on board AmaPrima. Immerse yourself in the sights, sounds and fresh scents of Europe&… Read moreBuilt2013Guests162Crew51Length135 m / 443 ftStaterooms81RegistrySwitzerlandGross Tonnage3600 gtBeam11 m / 36 ftCruising Speed11 kn / 20 kph / 13 mph
- AmaCertoLike a fallen leaf floating atop the water, AmaCerto floats effortlessly down Europe’s most fascinating waterways. A foliage theme i… Read moreBuilt2012Built2012Guests162Guests162Crew51Crew51Length135 m / 443 ftLength135 m / 443 ftStaterooms81Staterooms81RegistrySwitzerlandRegistrySwitzerlandGross Tonnage3600 gtGross Tonnage3600 gtBeam11 m / 36 ftBeam11 m / 36 ftCruising Speed11 kn / 20 kph / 13 mphCruising Speed11 kn / 20 kph / 13 mph
- Rodolfo Ramirez's review about another AmaWaterways tour4.5 - Excellent
We loved the overall itinerary, initial start times & pace of tours. The staff was awesome and special thanks to Monika. We loved all of the destinations and the options for the tours. We've taken around 10 cruises on the big ships and this was our first... Read more
- Douglas Skar's review about another AmaWaterways tour5.0 - Excellent
The cruise was relaxing. We had the opportunity to see new places, learn about different cultures, meet many interesting people, taste delicious food without the worry of planning everything for ourselves. Very enjoyable.
- Paul Taylor's review about another AmaWaterways tour5.0 - Excellent
Fantastic trip all staff amazing
Questions & Answers
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!Ask a question
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Andrew3rd January 2019
Iconic Christmas Markets 2020
- Upcoming departures
- November 2019
- December 2019
- November 2020
- December 2020
- SundayNov 22, 2020from Budapest8 DaysSundayNov 29, 2020to Nuremberg7 seats left AmaPrimaAmaPrima$820$3,099-26%USD $2,279+ $189 Port Charge
- MondayNov 23, 2020from Budapest8 DaysMondayNov 30, 2020to Nuremberg10+ seats left AmaViolaAmaViola$820$3,099-26%USD $2,279+ $189 Port Charge
- SaturdayNov 28, 2020from Budapest8 DaysSaturdayDec 5, 2020to Nuremberg9 seats left AmaLeaAmaLea$96USD $3,103+ $189 Port Charge
- SundayNov 29, 2020from Budapest8 DaysSundayDec 6, 2020to Nuremberg9 seats left AmaCertoAmaCerto$338$3,199-11%USD $2,861+ $189 Port Charge
- MondayNov 30, 2020from Budapest8 DaysMondayDec 7, 2020to Nuremberg8 seats left AmaViolaAmaViola$341$3,299-10%USD $2,958+ $189 Port Charge
- SundayDec 6, 2020from Budapest8 DaysSundayDec 13, 2020to Nuremberg9 seats left AmaCertoAmaCerto$341$3,299-10%USD $2,958+ $189 Port Charge
- MondayDec 7, 2020from Budapest8 DaysMondayDec 14, 2020to Nuremberg8 seats left AmaViolaAmaViola$99USD $3,200+ $189 Port Charge
- SundayDec 13, 2020from Budapest8 DaysSundayDec 20, 2020to Nuremberg8 seats left AmaCertoAmaCerto$584$3,299-18%USD $2,715+ $189 Port Charge
- SundayDec 20, 2020from Budapest8 DaysSundayDec 27, 2020to Nuremberg7 seats left AmaCertoAmaCerto$826$3,299-25%USD $2,473+ $189 Port Charge
- MondayDec 21, 2020from Budapest8 DaysMondayDec 28, 2020to Nuremberg7 seats left AmaViolaAmaViola$826$3,299-25%USD $2,473+ $189 Port Charge
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
- EuroAustria and Germany
Plugs & Adapters
- Hepatitis A
- Recommended for Hungary. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Hepatitis B
- Recommended for Hungary. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Tick-borne encephalitis
- Recommended for Hungary, Austria and Germany. Ideally 6 months before travel.
- Budapest is the starting point and Nuremberg is the endpoint.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request AmaWaterways to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $99 to confirm this AmaWaterways booking. The remaining balance is then payable 95 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 19 October 2019 the full payment of $2,279 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 95 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $2279 for Iconic Christmas Markets 2020, but the deposit of $99 is non-refundable.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for AmaWaterways tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- Budapest (Hungary)
- 214 km
- Vienna (Austria)
- 76 km
- Melk (Austria)
- 147 km
- Passau (Germany)
- 110 km
- Regensburg (Germany)
- 89 km
- Nuremberg (Germany)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $2,279 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 11,887 tours in Europe
- covered by 570 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 95 days prior to the departure date.
- 28,980 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Europe tours