Blue Danube Discovery 2020
- Our saving
- US $ 2,133
- JUST PAY $99 TODAY
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Embarkation – Budapest, Hungary
- Day 2: Bratislava, Slovakia
- Day 3: Vienna, Austria
- Day 4: DÜrnstein – Melk
- Day 5: Passau, Germany
- Day 6: Regensburg
- Day 7: Nuremberg
- Day 8: Nuremberg – Disembarkation
Prepare for an adventure in this stunning destination with our travel guide.
- AmaViolaBrightly colored floral and geometric patterns from stateroom to Main Lounge immediately show you that the AmaViola is no ordinary river… Read moreBuilt2016Guests156Crew51Length135 m / 443 ftRegistrySwitzerlandGross Tonnage3600 gtBeam11 m / 36 ftCruising Speed11 kn / 20 kph / 13 mph
- AmaSonataIntroduced in 2014, the AmaSonata sings her melodious tune down Europe’s great rivers. Most accommodations have twin balconies, so… Read moreBuilt2014Guests162Crew51Length135 m / 443 ftStaterooms81RegistrySwitzerlandGross Tonnage3600 gtBeam11 m / 36 ftCruising Speed11 kn / 20 kph / 13 mph
- AmaPrimaEnjoy an authentic European river cruise experience on board AmaPrima. Immerse yourself in the sights, sounds and fresh scents of Europe&… Read moreBuilt2013Guests162Crew51Length135 m / 443 ftStaterooms81RegistrySwitzerlandGross Tonnage3600 gtBeam11 m / 36 ftCruising Speed11 kn / 20 kph / 13 mph
- AmaCertoLike a fallen leaf floating atop the water, AmaCerto floats effortlessly down Europe’s most fascinating waterways. A foliage theme i… Read moreBuilt2012Built2012Guests162Guests162Crew51Crew51Length135 m / 443 ftLength135 m / 443 ftStaterooms81Staterooms81RegistrySwitzerlandRegistrySwitzerlandGross Tonnage3600 gtGross Tonnage3600 gtBeam11 m / 36 ftBeam11 m / 36 ftCruising Speed11 kn / 20 kph / 13 mphCruising Speed11 kn / 20 kph / 13 mph
- Rodolfo Ramirez's review about another AmaWaterways tour4.5 - Excellent
We loved the overall itinerary, initial start times & pace of tours. The staff was awesome and special thanks to Monika. We loved all of the destinations and the options for the tours. We've taken around 10 cruises on the big ships and this was our first... Read more
- Douglas Skar's review about another AmaWaterways tour5.0 - Excellent
The cruise was relaxing. We had the opportunity to see new places, learn about different cultures, meet many interesting people, taste delicious food without the worry of planning everything for ourselves. Very enjoyable.
- Paul Taylor's review about another AmaWaterways tour5.0 - Excellent
Fantastic trip all staff amazing
Questions & Answers
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!Ask a question
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Debbie15th July 2019
Blue Danube Discovery 2020
- Upcoming departures
- July 2019
- August 2019
- September 2019
- October 2019
- November 2019
- April 2020
- June 2020
- October 2020
- November 2020
- FridayApr 3, 2020from Budapest8 DaysFridayApr 10, 2020to Nuremberg8 seats left AmaSonataAmaSonata$817$2,999-27%USD $2,182+ $189 Port Charge
- FridayApr 17, 2020from Budapest8 DaysFridayApr 24, 2020to Nuremberg10+ seats left AmaSonataAmaSonata$581$3,199-18%USD $2,618+ $189 Port Charge
- SundayJun 28, 2020from Budapest8 DaysSundayJul 5, 2020to Nuremberg8 seats left AmaCertoAmaCerto$111USD $3,588+ $189 Port Charge
- MondayOct 19, 2020from Budapest8 DaysMondayOct 26, 2020to Nuremberg7 seats left AmaViolaAmaViola$353$3,699-10%USD $3,346+ $189 Port Charge
- MondayNov 2, 2020from Budapest8 DaysMondayNov 9, 2020to Nuremberg10+ seats left AmaViolaAmaViola$1,075$3,499-31%USD $2,424+ $189 Port Charge
- SundayNov 15, 2020from Budapest8 DaysSundayNov 22, 2020to Nuremberg7 seats left AmaPrimaAmaPrima$1,066$3,199-33%USD $2,133+ $189 Port Charge
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
- EuroSlovakia , Austria and Germany
Plugs & Adapters
- Hepatitis A
- Recommended for Hungary and Slovakia. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Hepatitis B
- Recommended for Hungary and Slovakia. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Tick-borne encephalitis
- Recommended for Hungary, Slovakia, Austria and Germany. Ideally 6 months before travel.
- Budapest is the starting point and Nuremberg is the endpoint.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request AmaWaterways to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- For any tour departing before 26 October 2019 a full payment is necessary. For tours departing after 26 October 2019, a minimum payment of $99 is required to confirm your booking with AmaWaterways. The final payment will be automatically charged to your credit card on the designated due date. The final payment of the remaining balance is required at least 95 days days prior to the departure date of your tour. TourRadar never charges you a booking fee and will charge you in the stated currency.
- Cancellation policy
- TourRadar is an authorised Agent of AmaWaterways. Please familiarise yourself with the AmaWaterways payment, cancellation and refund conditions.
- Payment methods
- The following cards are accepted for AmaWaterways tours: Visa, Maestro, Mastercard, American Express or PayPal. TourRadar does NOT charge you an extra fee for using any of these payment methods.
- Budapest (Hungary)
- 161 km
- Bratislava (Slovakia)
- 55 km
- Vienna (Austria)
- 66 km
- Durnstein (Austria)
- 23 km
- Melk (Austria)
- 147 km
- Passau (Germany)
- 110 km
- Regensburg (Germany)
- 89 km
- Nuremberg (Germany)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $2,133 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 11,882 tours in Europe
- covered by 568 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 95 days prior to the departure date.
- 29,421 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Europe tours