Athens 5***** City Break
- Our saving
- US $ 689
- Age range
- 1 to 80 year olds
- Max Group Size
- Physical Rating
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
Day 1: Arrival in Athens
Start point Athens Arrival Meeting, Athens International Airport Eleftherios Venizelos (ATH) Διεθνής Αερολιμένας Αθηνών Ελευθέριος Βενιζέλος, Αττική Οδός, Spata-Loutsa, Αττικη, Greece
- Day 2: Athens Half Day Sightseeing Tour
Day 3: Athens Departure
End point Athens Departure Transfer, Athens International Airport Eleftherios Venizelos (ATH) Διεθνής Αερολιμένας Αθηνών Ελευθέριος Βενιζέλος, Αττική Οδός, Spata-Loutsa, Αττικη, Greece
Prepare for an adventure in this stunning destination with our travel guide.
- Heather Tchan's review about another Eskapas tour4.0 - Good
The organization in what appeared to be Greek Chaos was excellent. There was ample time to spend at each site to really explore. An amazing number of sites were covered in 4 days in the Greek Classic component and the Athens tours were well covered. Go-... Read more
- EricSiukuyu's review about another Eskapas tour5.0 - Excellent
Overall we liked the program and everything went well. The driver took care of us, the hotels were very good . The tour guide was very knowledgeable and funny.
- Julien Dubois's review about another Eskapas tour5.0 - Excellent
The program is very well designed from the pick up to drop off. The guide in Athens was archeologist and the new museum was excellent. During Delphi - Olympos and Kalambaka tour , we were around 30 people but it didn’t bother us. The hotel category is... Read more
Questions & Answers
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!Ask a question
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Victoria15th March 2019
Athens 5***** City Break
- Upcoming departures
- September 2019
- October 2019
- November 2019
- December 2019
- January 2020
- February 2020
- March 2020
- April 2020
- May 2020
- June 2020
- July 2020
- August 2020
- September 2020
- October 2020
- November 2020
- December 2020
- SundaySep 22, 2019from Athens3 DaysTuesdaySep 24, 2019to Athens9 seats left$22USD $723
- MondaySep 23, 2019from Athens3 DaysWednesdaySep 25, 2019to Athens6 seats left$22USD $723
- TuesdaySep 24, 2019from Athens3 DaysThursdaySep 26, 2019to Athens10+ seats left$22USD $723
- WednesdaySep 25, 2019from Athens3 DaysFridaySep 27, 2019to Athens10+ seats left$22USD $723
- ThursdaySep 26, 2019from Athens3 DaysSaturdaySep 28, 2019to Athens7 seats left$22USD $723
- FridaySep 27, 2019from Athens3 DaysSundaySep 29, 2019to Athens10+ seats left$22USD $723
- SaturdaySep 28, 2019from Athens3 DaysMondaySep 30, 2019to Athens8 seats left$22USD $723
- SundaySep 29, 2019from Athens3 DaysTuesdayOct 1, 2019to Athens9 seats left$22USD $723
- MondaySep 30, 2019from Athens3 DaysWednesdayOct 2, 2019to Athens9 seats left$22USD $723
- TuesdayOct 1, 2019from Athens3 DaysThursdayOct 3, 2019to Athens10+ seats left$22USD $723
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Plugs & Adapters
- Hepatitis A
- Recommended for Greece. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Hepatitis B
- Recommended for Greece. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Start and end in Athens.
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- For any tour departing before 18 November 2019 a full payment is necessary. For tours departing after 18 November 2019, a minimum payment of 20% is required to confirm your booking with Eskapas. The final payment will be automatically charged to your credit card on the designated due date. The final payment of the remaining balance is required at least 60 days days prior to the departure date of your tour. TourRadar never charges you a booking fee and will charge you in the stated currency.
- Cancellation policy
- TourRadar is an authorised Agent of Eskapas. Please familiarise yourself with the Eskapas payment, cancellation and refund conditions.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and Eskapas will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- Payment methods
- The following cards are accepted for Eskapas tours: Visa, Maestro, Mastercard, American Express or PayPal. TourRadar does NOT charge you an extra fee for using any of these payment methods.
- Athens (Greece)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $689 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 12,237 tours in Europe
- covered by 553 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date. If you cancel your booking for Athens 5***** City Break via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- 32,221 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Europe tours