Europe Tours and Trips 2017/2018
- Our saving
- US $ 1,670
- Scenic drive through the Swiss Alps
- Wine tasting in the Rhine Valley
- See the 'City of Lights'
- Dine in a traditional beer hall
- Age range
- 10 to 90 year olds
- Max Group Size
- Coach / Bus
- Rather Poor
- BilalWritten on May 20, 20185.0 - ExcellentIt would be an awesome experianceShow detailed ratings
- EEleanorJordanWritten on May 17, 20185.0 - ExcellentMy husband and I thoroughly enjoyed our European Escape tour. It was excellent, well organised and delivered by our exemplary tour guide and driver Alice and Craig, respectively. Our experience has been indelibly etched on our minds. A humongous thank you to Alice, Craig and Expat Tours. We are satisfied expats. Looking forward to our next tour.Show detailed ratings
- LBLeilaWritten on May 12, 20184.5 - ExcellentEmma and Minty were the best! Really enjoyed the trip. Got to meet some fantastic people and see lots of beautiful countryside. Looking at where I want to go next! LeilaShow detailed ratings
- RuthWritten on May 12, 20184.5 - ExcellentI liked having to visit most if not all the popular landmarks in Europe and to name a few, the Swiss Alps Top of Europe @ Jungfraujoch & Interlaken, Eiffel Tower, Arc the Triomphe, Notre Dame Cathedral, the Louvre in Paris, Leaning Tower of Pisa, I Amsterdam, Vatican City in Rome, its Museum, St Peter's Square, Duomo and many more in Florence, Italy, the Fontanas and Piazzas in Rome, Munich Germany and so much more. It had been the most amazing 12-days for me and my husband. Our tour leader Grace Alice and driver Monty had spoilt us. The people in our group were all easy to get along with we're all like a family.Show detailed ratings
- YanaWritten on May 10, 20185.0 - ExcellentTrip of a lifetime! This was our first Europe trip and we loved every second of it. From planning, organization and follow trough, Expat did a wonderful job. They have great communication and their itinerary was what they promised. Our tour guide Emma was knowledgeable, understanding, fun and relatable. She’s the best! The hotels were clean and comfortable. We seen so much in just 12 days, it’s unbelievable. We would not have been able to cover this much ground on our own in such a short time. It is a fast pace tour but it gave us a nice glimpse of each country and now we know where we would love to return. We definitely recommend this tour and will be booking again soon!Show detailed ratings
- MarkWritten on May 10, 20185.0 - ExcellentExcellent experience visiting Europe. Nice people from all over the world on the tour with us. Alice out tour guide was fantastic. Craig our driver was also great.Show detailed ratings
- MWMatthewWritten on May 9, 20185.0 - ExcellentWe liked the areas where it was less city and more rural. We loved our tour leader and driver - they were the absolute best! The accomodations were mostly very nice but a couple of them had issues with air conditioning and didn't have an alternative (windows couldn't open, no fans).Show detailed ratings
- WashingtonWritten on May 6, 20184.5 - ExcellentFantastic tour. Will be considering another one.Show detailed ratings
- EmilyWritten on May 2, 20185.0 - ExcellentThis was my first group coach tour and I did so alone as a college student on my break and it was an amazing first experience! Helen was such a wonderful tour guide. I loved her enthusiasm and knowledge for everything, she was always very approachable for any questions you may have. Joe was our driver and he did an amazing job driving us around as well! Loved this tour (Europe Escape) and I met some amazing people in our group! I hope to do another Expat Explore sometime!Show detailed ratings
- HilaryWritten on May 1, 20184.5 - ExcellentThe ability to visit small towns as well as large cities.Show detailed ratings
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
Day 1: London - Paris
Start point Outside Hotel Novotel at Greenwich station, 173-185 Greenwich High Road, London, SE10 8JA 06:30
- Day 2: Paris - Free day
- Day 3: Burgundy - Swiss Alps
- Day 4: Swiss Alps - Free day
- Day 5: Swiss Alps - Florence - Tuscany
- Day 6: Tuscany - Pisa - Rome
- Day 7: Rome - Free day
- Day 8: Rome - Venice
- Day 9: Innsbruck - Munich - Bavaria
- Day 10: Bavaria - Rhine Valley
- Day 11: Rhine Valley - Amsterdam
Day 12: Amsterdam - Bruges - London
End point Greenwich train station, 173-185 Greenwich High Road, London, SE10 8JA 18:30 - 21:30
AccommodationRated Good by past passengers
Paris - Ibis la Defense
Address: 4 Boulevard de Neuilly, 92400 Courbevoie, France
Swiss Alps - Alpenrose Hotel & Gardens
Address: Kirchgasse 72B, 3812 Wilderswil, Switzerland
Tuscany - Hotel Massimo d'Azeglio
Address: Corso Matteotti 42, 51016 Montecatini Terme PT, Italy
Rome - Hotel Cristoforo Colombo
Address: Via Cristoforo Colombo, 710, 00144 Roma RM, Italy
Venice - Elite Residence Hotel
Address: Via Forte Marghera, 119, 30173 Venezia VE, Italy
Munich - ACHAT Premium München-Süd
Address: Perchtinger Str. 3, 81379 München, Germany
Rhine Valley - Rheinlust
Address: Rheinallee 27-30, 56154 Boppard, Germany
Amsterdam - Hampton by Hilton Schipol Airport
Address: Neptunusstraat 1, 2132 JA Hoofddorp, Netherlands
*Please note exact accommodation and details are re-confirmed at time of booking and subject to change up to 6 weeks prior to departure
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
MealsRated Good by past passengers
TransportRated Excellent by past passengers
- Europe Escape - 12 Days
- Western Europe Travel Guide
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
- March 21, 2018
Is this tour suitable for solo travellers?
Group tours are a wonderful option for solo travellers! You will get to meet lots of like-minded travellers on your trip, and the guide will be there for the duration of the tour for any questions you may have.
Additionally, you will be able to share a room with someone on the tour of the same gender (unless you decide to upgrade to a single room).
- April 1, 2017
Is it advisable to reach London one day earlier and depart one day later?
You could, of course, arrive one day earlier and leave one day later, as the tour starts early in the morning and ends in the evening. However Expat Explore does not offer pre-trip or post-trip accommodations in London, and you would need to arrange accommodation yourself.
- April 1, 2017
Do you arrange airport transfers?
Expat Explore can provide airport transfers for passengers. Please contact our Customer Support team for more information or to arrange this.
Guides who have led this tour
- "Worked in the industry for over 10 years now in various countries around Europe. Worked with Santa in..."
- "I love to travel, so this job is perfect. I get to meet passengers of all ages and from all over the..."
- "Hi everyone, I'm Botrous aka Peter as my friends like to call me. Born and raised near Luxor where I..."
1,379 travellers met before going on their Expat Explore Travel Europe Escape - 12 Days tour.
Select the departure date of the tour that you're planning on going on and chat with other travellers going on that tour.
- Departs 28th May 20181 comment"Hey everyone! Can't wait to meet you. I'm from New York City. How about you?"
- Departs 3rd June 20181 comment"Hi any one on this tour"
- Departs 15th June 20181 comment"Hello Anyone else booked for this trip...my partner & I are excited to be going...we have decided to start trip at Paris though Paul"
- Departs 18th June 20187 comments"Looking forward to meeting some of you before we go on this trip"
- Departs 2nd July 20182 comments"Anyone else going on the 2nd?"
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Marie1st February 2018
Europe Escape - 12 Days
- Upcoming departures
- May 2018
- June 2018
- July 2018
- August 2018
- September 2018
- October 2018
- November 2018
- December 2018
- January 2019
- February 2019
- March 2019
- April 2019
- MondayMay 28, 2018from London12 DaysFridayJun 8, 2018to LondonOnly 1 seat left$650$2,865-23%USD $2,215
- FridayJun 1, 2018from London12 DaysTuesdayJun 12, 2018to London5 seats left$650$2,865-23%USD $2,215
- MondayJun 4, 2018from London12 DaysFridayJun 15, 2018to London8 seats left$685$2,865-24%USD $2,180
- MondayJun 11, 2018from London12 DaysFridayJun 22, 2018to London6 seats left$650$2,865-23%USD $2,215
- FridayJun 15, 2018from London12 DaysTuesdayJun 26, 2018to London7 seats left$575$2,865-20%USD $2,290
- MondayJun 18, 2018from London12 DaysFridayJun 29, 2018to London9 seats left$575$2,865-20%USD $2,290
- MondayJun 25, 2018from London12 DaysFridayJul 6, 2018to London5 seats left$485$2,865-17%USD $2,380
- FridayJun 29, 2018from London12 DaysTuesdayJul 10, 2018to London4 seats left$485$2,865-17%USD $2,380
- MondayJul 2, 2018from London12 DaysFridayJul 13, 2018to London4 seats left$485$2,865-17%USD $2,380Instant BookHold my
- MondayJul 9, 2018from London12 DaysFridayJul 20, 2018to LondonOnly 2 seats left$485$2,865-17%USD $2,380Instant BookHold my
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
- Pound sterlingEngland
- EuroFrance , Italy , Vatican City (Holy See) , Austria , Germany , Netherlands and Belgium
Plugs & Adapters
- Tick-borne encephalitis
- Recommended for Switzerland, Austria and Germany. Ideally 6 months before travel.
- Start and end in London.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request Expat Explore Travel to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of 10% to confirm this Expat Explore Travel booking. The remaining balance is then payable 65 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 24 July 2018 the full payment of $1,670 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 65 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $1670 for Europe Escape - 12 Days, but the deposit of 10% is non-refundable.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Expat Explore Travel tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- London (England)
- 343 km
- Paris (France)
- 263 km
- Dijon (France)
- 239 km
- Jungfraujoch (Switzerland)
- 401 km
- Florence (Italy)
- 41 km
- Montecatini (Italy)
- 37 km
- Pisa (Italy)
- 265 km
- Rome (Italy)
- 3 km
- Vatican City (Vatican City (Holy See))
- 394 km
- Venice (Italy)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $1,670 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 7,926 tours in Europe
- covered by 209 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 65 days prior to the departure date.
- 261 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Europe Escape - 12 Days