Europe Tours and Trips 2017/2018
- Our saving
- US $ 1,755
- Scenic drive through the Swiss Alps
- Wine tasting in the Rhine Valley
- See the 'City of Lights'
- Dine in a traditional beer hall
- Rather Poor
- BEBarryWritten on July 21, 20184.5 - ExcellentLoved every minute. Would certainly recommend to others. Only minor complaint was that the seat rotation was not always implemented.Show detailed ratings
- LBLilyWritten on July 21, 20185.0 - ExcellentTotally enjoyed everything on this trip. Our guide Karina and driver Minty are amazing. If there are ten stars available I'd give them ten.Show detailed ratings
- JQJianWritten on July 21, 20184.5 - ExcellentThe one of the best tour I have ever had.Show detailed ratings
- CCarolHarrisWritten on July 19, 20185.0 - ExcellentI must admit I was skeptical about taking a bus tour for 12 days in Europe but it turned out to be an amazing experience. Can not think of a negative. John was an exceptional tour leader and Craig wowed us with his driving skills. We left the tour with wonderful memories and 43 fellow Expaters that will be forever friends. Could not recommend this tour enough. It was fabulous.Show detailed ratings
- VFVictoriaWritten on July 11, 20185.0 - ExcellentBest trip ever! Very fast pace but not one regret or negative about the trip. Wish I could relive it!Show detailed ratings
- PEPaulWritten on June 15, 20184.5 - ExcellentTerrific experience.Show detailed ratings
- BJBrendaWritten on June 15, 20184.5 - ExcellentGreat way to see the sites of Europe. The tour leader Caroline was professional, knowledgable on all the countries we visited and very relaxed and happy throughout the tour. Martin was an amazing and safe driver. They both made our life so easy so that we could do what we were there for - have a lot of fun and enjoy Europe at its best!Show detailed ratings
- CDChristineWritten on June 12, 20185.0 - ExcellentFantastic trip!!!!!!Show detailed ratings
- TDTomWritten on June 5, 20185.0 - ExcellentWe had a great trip and lots of memories.Show detailed ratings
- MarkWritten on May 29, 20184.5 - ExcellentHad a great time. Meet a great bunch of fellow travellers. Value for money. Recommend to anyone who is willing to go at a fast pace.Show detailed ratings
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
Day 1: London - Paris
Start point Outside Hotel Novotel at Greenwich station, 173-185 Greenwich High Road, London, SE10 8JA 06:30
- Day 2: Paris - Free day
- Day 3: Burgundy - Swiss Alps
- Day 4: Swiss Alps - Free day
- Day 5: Swiss Alps - Florence - Tuscany
- Day 6: Tuscany - Pisa - Rome
- Day 7: Rome - Free day
- Day 8: Rome - Venice
- Day 9: Innsbruck - Munich - Bavaria
- Day 10: Bavaria - Rhine Valley
- Day 11: Rhine Valley - Amsterdam
Day 12: Amsterdam - Bruges - London
End point Greenwich train station, 173-185 Greenwich High Road, London, SE10 8JA 18:30 - 21:30
AccommodationRated Good by past passengers
Paris - Ibis la Defense
Address: 4 Boulevard de Neuilly, 92400 Courbevoie, France
Swiss Alps - Alpenrose Hotel & Gardens
Address: Kirchgasse 72B, 3812 Wilderswil, Switzerland
Tuscany - Hotel Massimo d'Azeglio
Address: Corso Matteotti 42, 51016 Montecatini Terme PT, Italy
Rome - Hotel Cristoforo Colombo
Address: Via Cristoforo Colombo, 710, 00144 Roma RM, Italy
Venice - Elite Residence Hotel
Address: Via Forte Marghera, 119, 30173 Venezia VE, Italy
Munich - ACHAT Premium München-Süd
Address: Perchtinger Str. 3, 81379 München, Germany
Rhine Valley - Rheinlust
Address: Rheinallee 27-30, 56154 Boppard, Germany
Amsterdam - Hampton by Hilton Schipol Airport
Address: Neptunusstraat 1, 2132 JA Hoofddorp, Netherlands
*Please note exact accommodation and details are re-confirmed at time of booking and subject to change up to 6 weeks prior to departure
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
MealsRated Good by past passengers
TransportRated Excellent by past passengers
- Europe Escape - 12 Days
- Western Europe Travel Guide
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
Will there be opportunities along the tour to exchange cash for the local currency if we do not want to use ATMs?
Yes, there will be opportunities to exchange cash but the ATMs will be cheaper.
Is this tour suitable for solo travellers?
Group tours are a wonderful option for solo travellers! You will get to meet lots of like-minded travellers on your trip, and the guide will be there for the duration of the tour for any questions you may have.
Additionally, you will be able to share a room with someone on the tour of the same gender (unless you decide to upgrade to a single room).
Is it advisable to reach London one day earlier and depart one day later?
You could, of course, arrive one day earlier and leave one day later, as the tour starts early in the morning and ends in the evening. However Expat Explore does not offer pre-trip or post-trip accommodations in London, and you would need to arrange accommodation yourself.
Guides who have led this tour
- "Worked in the industry for over 10 years now in various countries around Europe. Worked with Santa in..."
- "Once upon a time, in a sleepy little village near Bristol, there lived a chubby, curly-haired girl called..."
- "I love to travel, so this job is perfect. I get to meet passengers of all ages and from all over the..."
- "Hi everyone, I'm Botrous aka Peter as my friends like to call me. Born and raised near Luxor where I..."
1,384 travellers met before going on their Expat Explore Travel Europe Escape - 12 Days tour.
Select the departure date of the tour that you're planning on going on and chat with other travellers going on that tour.
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Anna13th June 2018
Europe Escape - 12 Days
- Upcoming departures
- July 2018
- August 2018
- September 2018
- October 2018
- November 2018
- December 2018
- January 2019
- February 2019
- March 2019
- April 2019
- ThursdayJul 26, 2018from London12 DaysMondayAug 6, 2018to London0 seats leftUSD $2,720
- FridayJul 27, 2018from London12 DaysTuesdayAug 7, 2018to London0 seats leftUSD $2,720
- MondayJul 30, 2018from London12 DaysFridayAug 10, 2018to London0 seats leftUSD $2,720
- MondayAug 6, 2018from London12 DaysFridayAug 17, 2018to London0 seats leftUSD $2,720
- FridayAug 10, 2018from London12 DaysTuesdayAug 21, 2018to London7 seats left$460$2,720-17%USD $2,260
- MondayAug 13, 2018from London12 DaysFridayAug 24, 2018to London5 seats left$460$2,720-17%USD $2,260
- MondayAug 20, 2018from London12 DaysFridayAug 31, 2018to London0 seats leftUSD $2,720
- FridayAug 24, 2018from London12 DaysTuesdaySep 4, 2018to London10+ seats left$545$2,720-20%USD $2,175
- MondayAug 27, 2018from London12 DaysFridaySep 7, 2018to London10+ seats left$545$2,720-20%USD $2,175
- MondaySep 3, 2018from London12 DaysFridaySep 14, 2018to London4 seats left$460$2,720-17%USD $2,260Instant BookHold my
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
- Pound sterlingEngland
- EuroFrance , Italy , Vatican City (Holy See) , Austria , Germany , Netherlands and Belgium
Plugs & Adapters
- Tick-borne encephalitis
- Recommended for Switzerland, Austria and Germany. Ideally 6 months before travel.
- Start and end in London.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request Expat Explore Travel to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of 10% to confirm this Expat Explore Travel booking. The remaining balance is then payable 65 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 25 September 2018 the full payment of $1,755 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 65 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $1755 for Europe Escape - 12 Days, but the deposit of 10% is non-refundable.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Expat Explore Travel tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- London (England)
- 343 km
- Paris (France)
- 263 km
- Dijon (France)
- 239 km
- Jungfraujoch (Switzerland)
- 401 km
- Florence (Italy)
- 41 km
- Montecatini (Italy)
- 37 km
- Pisa (Italy)
- 265 km
- Rome (Italy)
- 3 km
- Vatican City (Vatican City (Holy See))
- 394 km
- Venice (Italy)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $1,755 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 8,722 tours in Europe
- covered by 241 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 65 days prior to the departure date.
- 273 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Europe Escape - 12 Days