Europe Tours and Trips 2017/2018
- Our saving
- US $ 1,584
- See the Eiffel Tower and the Arc de Triomphe
- Enjoy a great bird’s-eye view from the top of Swiss Alps
- Visit Vatican City - the smallest country in the world
- Taste the local Bavarian beer and famous Burgundy wine
- Sample the tasty Belgian chocolate and Dutch cheese
- Rather Poor
- meshaalWritten on January 15, 20195.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
don't miss it. it was the best experience in my life.thanks to helen and chris who made the trip wonderful and safe.
- ADAmandaWritten on January 13, 20194.5 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Wonderful. We had a thoroughly nice group of people to travel with, and though it was pretty fast paced, we all stuck with it and got the most out of our time together.
- GGGHASSANWritten on January 13, 20195.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Everything was A1. We could not ask for anything more.
- PatriciaWritten on January 13, 20194.5 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Amazing time!!!!! Very fast pace and turning, but we got to see so much and everything we wanted to see. It was an awesome experience!!!
- IKInnaWritten on January 8, 20194.0 - GoodShow detailed ratings
Tour leader was excellent, the driver was exceptional. Some meals were below everage.
- DeliaWritten on January 7, 20194.0 - GoodShow detailed ratings
The tour itself was great for what it was. I wouldn’t do it again only because it was too go go go with not enough time in most places. We’d drive all day and arrive at our destination with very little time to enjoy it as it would get dark and cold fast.... Read more
- WBWilnaWritten on January 5, 20193.0 - AverageShow detailed ratings
Some of the meals and accommodation was not up to standards. There were some optional extras that was oversold. Overall the tour was average at best.
- BVBarbaraWritten on January 4, 20193.5 - GoodShow detailed ratings
It was just a little to busy for us. The tour guide was excellent and bus driver excellent Food was just ok. Accommodations some were great others not so great. All in all I glad we did the experience
- GCGirishWritten on January 4, 20193.5 - GoodShow detailed ratings
Provide the details of the optional excursion expense along with the trip package expense. This would give a clear idea in how much the whole trip will cost. Privide details about the approximate arrival/departure/break/stay timings if each of the country.... Read more
- LKLuanaWritten on January 3, 20194.0 - GoodShow detailed ratings
Accom a bit small. Meals were good except for Xmas dinner in Switzerland that was very bad! Gustavo was amazing great tour leader!!!!
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
Day 1: London - Paris
Start point Outside Hotel Novotel at Greenwich station, 173-185 Greenwich High Road, London, SE10 8JA 06:30
- Day 2: Paris - Free day
- Day 3: Burgundy - Swiss Alps
- Day 4: Swiss Alps - Free day
- Day 5: Swiss Alps - Florence - Tuscany
- Day 6: Tuscany - Pisa - Rome
- Day 7: Rome - Free day
- Day 8: Rome - Venice
- Day 9: Innsbruck - Munich - Bavaria
- Day 10: Bavaria - Rhine Valley
- Day 11: Rhine Valley - Amsterdam
Day 12: Amsterdam - Bruges - London
End point Greenwich train station, 173-185 Greenwich High Road, London, SE10 8JA 18:30 - 21:30
AccommodationRated Good by past passengers
Paris - Ibis la Defense
Address: 4 Boulevard de Neuilly, 92400 Courbevoie, France
Swiss Alps - Alpenrose Hotel & Gardens
Address: Kirchgasse 72B, 3812 Wilderswil, Switzerland
Tuscany - Hotel Massimo d'Azeglio
Address: Corso Matteotti 42, 51016 Montecatini Terme PT, Italy
Rome - Hotel Cristoforo Colombo
Address: Via Cristoforo Colombo, 710, 00144 Roma RM, Italy
Venice - Elite Residence Hotel
Address: Via Forte Marghera, 119, 30173 Venezia VE, Italy
Munich - ACHAT Premium München-Süd
Address: Perchtinger Str. 3, 81379 München, Germany
Rhine Valley - Rheinlust
Address: Rheinallee 27-30, 56154 Boppard, Germany
Amsterdam - Hampton by Hilton Schipol Airport
Address: Neptunusstraat 1, 2132 JA Hoofddorp, Netherlands
*Please note exact accommodation and details are re-confirmed at time of booking and subject to change up to 6 weeks prior to departure
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
MealsRated Good by past passengers
TransportRated Excellent by past passengers
- Europe Escape - 12 Days
- Western Europe Travel Guide
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
I'm a solo traveller, is there a single supplement?
A single supplement is not mandatory for this tour, as travellers can be roomed with a fellow traveller of the same sex for no additional cost. This is a great way to get to know your group and enrich your travel experience! If you would prefer a little more privacy, a single supplement can be paid, which will guarantee you your own room for the duration of the tour. Please contact our Travel Experts to arrange this.
Which currency is most widely accepted on this tour?
The accepted currency for the countries visited on this tour are as follows:
- Austria - Euro (EUR)
- France - Euro (EUR)
- Germany - Euro (EUR)
- Italy - Euro (EUR)
- Netherlands - Euro (EUR)
- Switzerland - Swiss franc (CHF)
- United Kingdom - Pound sterling (£)
Should I book pre/post tour accommodation?
Some passengers prefer to arrive one day earlier and leave one day later, as the tour starts early in the morning and ends in the evening. Expat Explore does not offer pre-trip or post-trip accommodations in London, therefore you would need to arrange accommodation yourself.
Guides who have led this tour
- "Worked in the industry for over 10 years now in various countries around Europe. Worked with Santa in..."
- "I love to travel, so this job is perfect. I get to meet passengers of all ages and from all over the..."
- "Hi everyone, I'm Botrous aka Peter as my friends like to call me. Born and raised near Luxor where I..."
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Bernard5th October 2018
Europe Escape - 12 Days
- Upcoming departures
- January 2019
- February 2019
- March 2019
- April 2019
- May 2019
- June 2019
- July 2019
- August 2019
- September 2019
- October 2019
- November 2019
- December 2019
- January 2020
- February 2020
- March 2020
- April 2020
- SundayJan 27, 2019from London12 DaysThursdayFeb 7, 2019to London0 seats left$99USD $2,371
- SundayFeb 10, 2019from London12 DaysThursdayFeb 21, 2019to London6 seats left$742$2,470-30%USD $1,728
- SundayFeb 24, 2019from London12 DaysThursdayMar 7, 2019to London10+ seats left$742$2,470-30%USD $1,728
- SundayMar 10, 2019from London12 DaysThursdayMar 21, 2019to London10+ seats left$742$2,470-30%USD $1,728
- SundayMar 17, 2019from London12 DaysThursdayMar 28, 2019to London10+ seats left$598$2,470-24%USD $1,872
- SundayMar 24, 2019from London12 DaysThursdayApr 4, 2019to London10+ seats left$598$2,470-24%USD $1,872
- SundayMar 31, 2019from London12 DaysThursdayApr 11, 2019to London10+ seats left$483$2,470-20%USD $1,987
- SundayApr 7, 2019from London12 DaysThursdayApr 18, 2019to London0 seats left$99USD $2,371
- SundayApr 14, 2019from London12 DaysThursdayApr 25, 2019to London0 seats left$99USD $2,371
- MondayApr 15, 2019from London12 DaysFridayApr 26, 2019to London0 seats left$99USD $2,371
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
- Pound sterlingEngland
- EuroFrance , Italy , Vatican City (Holy See) , Austria , Germany , Netherlands and Belgium
Plugs & Adapters
- Tick-borne encephalitis
- Recommended for Switzerland, Austria and Germany. Ideally 6 months before travel.
- Start and end in London.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request Expat Explore Travel to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of 10% to confirm this Expat Explore Travel booking. The remaining balance is then payable 65 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 23 March 2019 the full payment of $1,584 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 65 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $1584 for Europe Escape - 12 Days, but the deposit of 10% is non-refundable.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Expat Explore Travel tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- London (England)
- 343 km
- Paris (France)
- 263 km
- Dijon (France)
- 239 km
- Jungfraujoch (Switzerland)
- 401 km
- Florence (Italy)
- 41 km
- Montecatini (Italy)
- 37 km
- Pisa (Italy)
- 265 km
- Rome (Italy)
- 3 km
- Vatican City (Vatican City (Holy See))
- 394 km
- Venice (Italy)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $1,584 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 10,187 tours in Europe
- covered by 330 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 65 days prior to the departure date.
- 401 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Europe Escape - 12 Days