Europe Tours and Trips 2017/2018
- Our saving
- US $ 1,690
- Great value for money
- Includes visit to Swiss Alps
- Guaranteed Departures
- Gondola ride in Venice
- Age range
- 10 to 90 year olds
- Max Group Size
- Coach / Bus
- Rather Poor
- JSJordanWritten on January 29, 20185.0 - ExcellentAbout a month ago I decided to sign up for this tour on a total whim. I jumped in with zero planning or prep. I've never travelled before. I just got back about 2 days ago and now that I am at home I have to say, I can’t recommend it enough. As far as bang for your buck goes this is it. These guys are legit. I found it perfect for a first-time traveller in particular. It’s a great way to get a taste of places you might want to come back to. You get to see so many different countries and cities. While it is busy with long days, everything is laid out for you.. You never have to worry about where the nearest ATM's are, bathrooms, where to eat on your days off, recommendations of what to do… Our tour leader Kevin was just AMAZING. He was cheerful, organized, informed, gave us interesting information on the history, culture, language and food of each country. Any question you had, he had answers for. The amount of work he did to keep this running smoothly was insane; there were literally no hitches whatsoever. We also had Joe as our coach driver who was just fantastic. I actually really enjoyed the road-trip element to the tour. It felt like a fun adventure. I’ve never been to Europe so it was a novelty to see the views from the road, how each country changed from border to border, and Kevin always kept us entertained with well-timed stops and information and games on the bus.. There was never a point where I was dying from hunger or needing to use the washroom or from sitting for too long, the driving was broken up really well. The coach bus was also very comfortable. WAY more comfortable than the plane before and after the tour lol. There was plenty of legroom, huge windows for seeing everything and Joe kept it spotless every day. Our TOUR GROUP was also amazing, everyone was so friendly and open and kind and now I have friends from all around the world . The optional excursions in particular were really fantastic; you pay a lil extra [like 40euro or so] but you get stuff like a full look at all the main sights, informative tours, extra meals.. The food and accommodations were seriously so so good. No scuzzy hostels or weird smelling rooms or weird stains. everything was super comfortable and CLEAN. I don't know how they managed to fit so much into 12 days but they really nailed it. I saw so many sights that were just unbelievably beautiful, these are memories i’ll have for a lifetime. Very eyeopening to experience other cultures and it gave me a whole new perspective on my own country of Canada. Couldn't have asked for a better trip!!Show detailed ratings
- LALigayaWritten on January 26, 20184.0 - GoodThank you expat for making our adventure enjoyable and safe. I definitely recommend this tour, I enjoyed every single destination, Special thanks to our great tour leader Kevin! Go Kevin!!Show detailed ratings
- vianeyWritten on January 25, 20184.5 - ExcellentIts was a great trip, all the places were amazing.Show detailed ratings
- NasWritten on January 18, 20185.0 - ExcellentYes! We did Europe Escape with Expat Explore in June 2017. The trip was simply fabulous. Our guide Jami and driver Rob were very knowledgable and entertaining. We loved the tour and looking forward to doing more tours with Expat Explore in 2018!Show detailed ratings
- SCSuzanneWritten on January 14, 20184.0 - GoodA great tour to receive a taste of Europe. Be prepared for a busy, fast paced 12 days. Not enough time in some places and arrive late in the afternoon, however that's the price you pay to fit in all the countries/places.Show detailed ratings
- JJasonWritten on January 6, 20184.5 - ExcellentHad an amazing time on the Europe Escape tour with Kaeleigh (tour leader) and Josh (coach driver, don't say bus!). Kaeleigh was well organised, very friendly and knowledgeable. My only regret is not booking a longer tour, the days went quicker than I anticipated. A suggestion for improvement is I reckon the optional excursion food could have been better.Show detailed ratings
- RebeccaWritten on January 4, 20184.0 - GoodAwesome trip for those wanting a snippet of Europe. Fast paced but a hell of a lot of fun :) definitely worth it for first timersShow detailed ratings
- ABalyceWritten on January 2, 20185.0 - ExcellentAmazing tour!! Kevin was such a great tour guide perfectly complemented by our driver Wayne. Can’t thank them enough it was such an amazing experience for my mum and I we will truely treasure our memories forever. Kevin was so insightful with the history of the countries and he is definitely a professional. If you need a good place to eat call Kev!! Thanks expat it was perfect from start to finish!Show detailed ratings
- MAYLINWritten on December 7, 20175.0 - ExcellentI really enjoyed my trip. Rachel was an awesome guide and team leader. I wish to have a little bit more time in France. Definitely I will continue travel with ExpatShow detailed ratings
- RSRobWritten on December 4, 20174.5 - ExcellentAbsolutely enjoyable - a great way to gain insight into Western Europe. The pace is somewhat hectic (still getting over this) but the WOW factor was extraordinary. So much to take on board, Helen our Tour guide had so much information on what we were seeing and we had specialist guides for Florence and the optional tours of the Vatican and the Colosseum. Which one thing “stood out” (a question I’ve been asked a number of times) it was impossible to say so many stand outs. A great time had and I can only highly recommend to others.Show detailed ratings
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
Day 1: London - Paris
Start point Outside Hotel Novotel at Greenwich station, 173-185 Greenwich High Road, London, SE10 8JA 06:30
- Day 2: Paris - Free day
- Day 3: Burgundy - Swiss Alps
- Day 4: Swiss Alps - Free day
- Day 5: Swiss Alps - Florence - Tuscany
- Day 6: Tuscany - Pisa - Rome
- Day 7: Rome - Free day
- Day 8: Rome - Venice
- Day 9: Innsbruck - Munich - Bavaria
- Day 10: Bavaria - Rhine Valley
- Day 11: Rhine Valley - Amsterdam
Day 12: Amsterdam - Bruges - London
End point Greenwich train station, 173-185 Greenwich High Road, London, SE10 8JA 18:30 - 21:30
AccommodationRated Good by past passengers
Paris - Ibis la Defense
Address: 4 Boulevard de Neuilly, 92400 Courbevoie, France
Swiss Alps - Alpenrose Hotel & Gardens
Address: Kirchgasse 72B, 3812 Wilderswil, Switzerland
Tuscany - Hotel Massimo d'Azeglio
Address: Corso Matteotti 42, 51016 Montecatini Terme PT, Italy
Rome - Hotel Cristoforo Colombo
Address: Via Cristoforo Colombo, 710, 00144 Roma RM, Italy
Venice - Elite Residence Hotel
Address: Via Forte Marghera, 119, 30173 Venezia VE, Italy
Munich - ACHAT Premium München-Süd
Address: Perchtinger Str. 3, 81379 München, Germany
Rhine Valley - Rheinlust
Address: Rheinallee 27-30, 56154 Boppard, Germany
Amsterdam - Hampton by Hilton Schipol Airport
Address: Neptunusstraat 1, 2132 JA Hoofddorp, Netherlands
*Please note exact accommodation and details are re-confirmed at time of booking and subject to change up to 6 weeks prior to departure
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
MealsRated Good by past passengers
TransportRated Excellent by past passengers
- Europe Escape - 12 Days
- Western Europe Travel Guide
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
- May 1, 2017
Can a pregnant woman join this tour?
There are no terms which say you cannot go on a tour if you are pregnant. However, this is a tour that requires long travel time between destinations and is a very high energy tour. If you believe this will be fine for you then there shouldn't be any problems.
- May 1, 2017
I was wondering if I can get into Paris and join the tour there on the second day since I'm coming from Lourdes?
Meeting the tour on the second day in Paris will not be a problem at all. The only issue is that we will not have the exact time and date of the meet up until the tour is confirmed and we have final documents through from the operator.
- May 1, 2017
Where do I see the approximate amount for the tour I choose?
You can see on the right-hand side. It will show you a green "BOOK NOW" button and below that you can see the deposit and the final amount with the due date there.
Guides who have led this tour
- "Worked in the industry for over 10 years now in various countries around Europe. Worked with Santa in..."
- "I love to travel, so this job is perfect. I get to meet passengers of all ages and from all over the..."
1,372 travellers met before going on their Expat Explore Travel Europe Escape - 12 Days tour.
Select the departure date of the tour that you're planning on going on and chat with other travellers going on that tour.
- Departs 25th February 201818 comments"Anyone who is going to this trip? "
- Departs 17th March 20181 comment"Hello Looking forward to this tour! First time to Europe!"
- Departs 18th March 20182 comments"Hi who else is going on this tour ?"
- Departs 26th March 20181 comment"Hi.I will join this tour on 26th march as a solo traveler.Its my first visit to Europe.Looking forward to enjoy this tour and making some great friends."
- Departs 31st March 20182 comments"I'm joining this tour!"
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Sandra9th January 2018
Europe Escape - 12 Days
- Upcoming departures
- February 2018
- March 2018
- April 2018
- May 2018
- June 2018
- July 2018
- August 2018
- September 2018
- October 2018
- November 2018
- December 2018
- January 2019
- February 2019
- March 2019
- April 2019
- SundayFeb 25, 2018from London12 DaysThursdayMar 8, 2018to London0 seats leftUSD $2,865Sold outSee similar tours on this date
- SundayMar 11, 2018from London12 DaysThursdayMar 22, 2018to LondonOnly 3 seats left$485$2,865-17%USD $2,380
- SundayMar 18, 2018from London12 DaysThursdayMar 29, 2018to London10+ seats left$575$2,865-20%USD $2,290
- MondayMar 26, 2018from London12 DaysFridayApr 6, 2018to London0 seats left$485$2,865-17%USD $2,380Sold outSee similar tours on this date
- SundayApr 1, 2018from London12 DaysThursdayApr 12, 2018to LondonOnly 3 seats left$485$2,865-17%USD $2,380
- MondayApr 9, 2018from London12 DaysFridayApr 20, 2018to LondonOnly 3 seats left$485$2,865-17%USD $2,380
- MondayApr 16, 2018from London12 DaysFridayApr 27, 2018to London7 seats left$575$2,865-20%USD $2,290
- MondayApr 23, 2018from London12 DaysFridayMay 4, 2018to London10+ seats left$575$2,865-20%USD $2,290
- MondayApr 30, 2018from London12 DaysFridayMay 11, 2018to London10+ seats left$575$2,865-20%USD $2,290
- FridayMay 4, 2018from London12 DaysTuesdayMay 15, 2018to London10+ seats left$810$2,865-28%USD $2,055
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
- Pound sterlingEngland
- EuroFrance , Italy , Vatican City (Holy See) , Austria , Germany , Netherlands and Belgium
Plugs & Adapters
- Tick-borne encephalitis
- Recommended for Switzerland, Austria and Germany. Ideally 6 months before travel.
- Start and end in London.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request Expat Explore Travel to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of 10% to confirm this Expat Explore Travel booking. The remaining balance is then payable 65 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 28 April 2018 the full payment of $1,690 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 65 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $1690 for Europe Escape - 12 Days, but the deposit of 10% is non-refundable.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Expat Explore Travel tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- London (England)
- 343 km
- Paris (France)
- 263 km
- Dijon (France)
- 239 km
- Jungfraujoch (Switzerland)
- 401 km
- Florence (Italy)
- 41 km
- Montecatini (Italy)
- 37 km
- Pisa (Italy)
- 265 km
- Rome (Italy)
- 3 km
- Vatican City (Vatican City (Holy See))
- 394 km
- Venice (Italy)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $1,690 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 7,407 tours in Europe
- covered by 183 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 65 days prior to the departure date.
- 240 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Europe Escape - 12 Days