Christmas & New Year - 10 Days
- Spend Christmas Day in beautiful Paris
- Discover Switzerland’s winter wonderland
- Enjoy incredible scenery along the Rhine
- Ring in the New Year in lively Amsterdam
- Age range
- 10 to 90 year olds
- Max Group Size
- Coach / Bus, Local Transport
- Travel style
- Christmas & New Year, New Years, Discovery
- Rather Poor
- SWShahronWritten on January 3, 20194.0 - GoodShow detailed ratings
Attentive, professional, knowledgeable.
- VandanaWritten on August 10, 20185.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
It was just absolutely fantastic, just sad that I wanted to do eastern Europe with expat this December, but they are completely sold out, sighgg
- BDBellaWritten on January 6, 20182.5 - AverageShow detailed ratings
Terrible Guide and Driver. We took a 10 day Christmas Tour from Paris to London. The experience would have been great, had we had a different guide and driver. The guide named Kaeleigh was rude and unaccommodating. Even after clients told her off for her... Read more
- DebraWritten on January 5, 20185.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
We went on our first Expat tour and we decided to make it the 10 day Xmas tour,with our family from December 24 2017 to Jan 2 2018. Our tour guide was Kaeliegh and driver Stuart. Kaeileigh made you feel at ease immediately, she was very welcoming and... Read more
- VandanaWritten on January 2, 20184.5 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
The trip was fabulous, IBIS room was slightly small for 3 in Paris since we were travelling with a child, otherwise Helen ensured everything was perfect
- JohnWritten on February 13, 20172.0 - Rather poorShow detailed ratings
I want to share other travelers with my pros and cons so that you are informed and benefit from my experience. Expat Explore is perceived as a budget tour company. The biggest selling point is you can visit many countries in a short time. If you don’t want... Read more
- RRouneelahWritten on January 13, 20175.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Best experience ever. Wonderful places. Beautiful hotels and very warm people. Carl, the founder of Expat is one of the most down to earth person we've ever meet. Thanks expat for the once in a lifetime experience.
- LisaWritten on January 13, 20165.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Our trip with Expat Explore Travel was amazing! We were skeptical to go on a 10-day bus tour with strangers, but it was the best experience ever. We are a family of four, with two kids aged 21 and 19, and were a bit overwhelmed with having to map out... Read more
- JustinWritten on January 4, 20134.0 - GoodShow detailed ratings
Had an amazing time on this 10 day Christmas & New Years trip. In each city we got a little tour, and also had optional activities if we wanted to do them. You also have a few free days where you can do whatever you want by yourself or with others on the... Read more
- MeganWritten on January 4, 20135.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Everything was brilliant and I am looking into my next tour for the summer already!:)
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: London - Paris
- Day 2: Paris (Christmas Day)
- Day 3: Paris - Free day
- Day 4: Burgundy - Swiss Alps
- Day 5: Swiss Alps - Free day
- Day 6: Swiss Alps - Free day
- Day 7: Swiss Alps - Rhine Valley
- Day 8: Rhine Valley - Amsterdam (New Year's Eve)
- Day 9: Dutch Countryside Tour
- Day 10: Bruges - London
AccommodationRated Good by past passengers
GuideRated Good by past passengers
MealsRated Good by past passengers
TransportRated Excellent by past passengers
- Expat Explore Travel | Christmas Video | Christmas Tour
- Western Europe Travel Guide
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
Is the flight included?
We specialise in giving you the best tours from around the world, however the tours we offer do not include airfare and we do not book or advise on airfare. You will be responsible for booking your flights to meet with the group at the starting city. We do not recommend booking airfare before confirming your tour.
How will the accommodation be for a group of 3 travelers?
It's entirely up to you. We can put in a request for a tripple room if you'd prefer to be in the same room. Otherwise, one of you can share with another traveler of the same gender. The other option is to pay a single supplement upgrade for one person so that she can have her own room instead.
Between London Gatwick and London Heathrow airports, which will be better for the tour?
All London airports are well connected to the city, Heathrow and Gatwick in particular (though for a transfer, Gatwick is more expensive as it is further out). We would recommend you base your decision on the flight that is cheaper and timed better for your comfort.
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Eleanor G4th February 2018
Christmas & New Year - 10 Days
- TuesdayDec 24, 2019from London10 DaysThursdayJan 2, 2020to LondonUSD $2,174
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
- Pound sterlingEngland
- EuroFrance , Netherlands and Belgium
Plugs & Adapters
- Tick-borne encephalitis
- Recommended for Switzerland. Ideally 6 months before travel.
- Start and end in London.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request Expat Explore Travel to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of 10% to confirm this Expat Explore Travel booking. The remaining balance is then payable 65 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 24 April 2019 the full payment of $0 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 65 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $0 for Christmas & New Year - 10 Days, but the deposit of 10% is non-refundable.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Expat Explore Travel tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- London (England)
- 343 km
- Paris (France)
- 494 km
- Jungfraujoch (Switzerland)
- 685 km
- Amsterdam (Netherlands)
- 18 km
- Volendam (Netherlands)
- 191 km
- Bruges (Belgium)
- 235 km
- London (England)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $0 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 10,994 tours in Europe
- covered by 386 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 65 days prior to the departure date.
- 13 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Christmas & New Year - 10 Days