Lisbon, Seville & Madrid 2018
- Age range
- 8 to 99 year olds
- Max Group Size
- Coach / Bus
- Augusto Castaneda's review about another Cosmos tour4.0 - Good
It’s a great tour, our guide Enrique was the best, just dissatisfied with some of the hotels, too small, bed not good air conditioner or heater not working, breakfast meal not good not enough selection, coffee not hot, I got sick at Lourdes, France, stomach... Read more
- Review about another Cosmos tour4.5 - Excellent
Had an excellent time on this trip. Four days in, I already felt as if we had gotten our money's worth. I went with family, but am not as religious as them so I was happy that mass was optional and we were allowed to worship as we wanted to when in Fatima... Read more
- Lynn's review about another Cosmos tour4.5 - Excellent
Jeorge is very nice, patient, helpful, accommodating, thorough, so so polite, proper language, so smart and has excellent knowledge in all the history of the catholic faith and all the places we went to. He is prompt and so friendly even when my group of 42... Read more
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Arrive In Madrid, Spain.
- Day 2: Madrid-avila-salamanca- Coimbra, Portugal.
- Day 3: Coimbra-fatima-obidos- Lisbon.
- Day 4: Lisbon.
- Day 5: Lisbon-seville, Spain.
- Day 6: Seville.
- Day 7: Seville-cordoba-madrid.
- Day 8: Madrid.
- Day 9: Madrid.
Questions & Answers
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!Ask a question
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Angela, 56 years old17th April 2017
About the countries
- EuroSpain and Portugal
Plugs & Adapters
- Hepatitis B
- Recommended for Spain and Portugal. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Start and end in Madrid.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request Cosmos to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $99 to confirm this Cosmos booking. The remaining balance is then payable 60 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 25 May 2019 the full payment of $0 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $0 for Lisbon, Seville & Madrid 2018, but the deposit of $99 is non-refundable.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Cosmos tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- Madrid (Spain)
- 89 km
- Avila (Spain)
- 88 km
- Salamanca (Spain)
- 247 km
- Coimbra (Portugal)
- 69 km
- Fatima (Portugal)
- 52 km
- Obidos (Portugal)
- 71 km
- Lisbon (Portugal)
- 313 km
- Seville (Spain)
- 121 km
- Cordoba (Spain)
- 297 km
- Madrid (Spain)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $0 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 11,988 tours in Europe
- covered by 455 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date.
- 24,868 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Europe tours