Beijing, Xi'an & Shanghai Highlights
- Tour Operator:
- Typical China
- Max group size:
- Age range:
- 1 to 80
- Operated in:
- Tour id:
Ready-to-book adventures, personalized
Make your adventure more you
Enjoy a tour focused solely on your travel group
Access our Travel Experts’ insider knowledge
Travel within your own bubble
- Day 1 Beijing
- Day 2 Beijing
- Day 3 Beijing
- Day 4 Beijing / Xian
- Day 5 Xian
- Day 6 Xian / Shanghai
- Day 7 Shanghai
- Day 8 Shanghai
- Additional Services
Where You'll Stay
Frequently Asked Questions
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!
Good to Know
- Yuan RenminbiChina
- Plugs & Adapters
As a traveller from USA, Canada you will need an adaptor for types G, I. As a traveller from England you will need an adaptor for types A, B, I. As a traveller from Australia, New Zealand you will need an adaptor for types A, B, G. As a traveller from South Africa you will need an adaptor for types A, B, G, I.
- Type AChina
- Type BChina
- Type GChina
- Type IChina
- These are only indications, so please visit your doctor before you travel to be 100% sure.
- Typhoid - Recommended for China. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Hepatitis A - Recommended for China. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Cholera - Recommended for China. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Tuberculosis - Recommended for China. Ideally 3 months before travel.
- Hepatitis B - Recommended for China. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Rabies - Recommended for China. Ideally 1 month before travel.
- Yellow fever - Certificate of vaccination required if arriving from an area with a risk of yellow fever transmission for China. Ideally 10 days before travel.
- Japanese B encephalitis - Recommended for China. Ideally 1 month before travel.
- Tick-borne encephalitis - Recommended for China. Ideally 6 months before travel.
- Unfortunately we cannot offer you a visa application service. Whether you need a visa or not depends on your nationality and where you wish to travel. Assuming your home country does not have a visa agreement with the country you're planning to visit, you will need to apply for a visa in advance of your scheduled departure.
- Here is an indication for which countries you might need a visa. Please contact the local embassy for help applying for visas to these places.
- Payment information
- For any tour departing before August 13th, 2023 a full payment is necessary. For tours departing after August 13th, 2023, a minimum payment of 20% is required to confirm your booking with Typical China. The final payment will be automatically charged to your credit card on the designated due date. The final payment of the remaining balance is required at least 65 days prior to the departure date of your tour. TourRadar never charges you a booking fee and will charge you in the stated currency.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and Typical China will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- The following cards are accepted for "Typical China" tours: Visa, Maestro, Mastercard, American Express or PayPal. TourRadar does NOT charge you an extra fee for using any of these payment methods.
- AccessibilitySome tours are not suitable for mobility-restricted traveller, however, some operators may be able to accommodate special requests. For any enquiries, you can contact our customer support team, who are ready and waiting to help you.
Keep Exploring China
- China Travel Guide | All You Need to Know
- 10 Best Cultural Travel Companies
- 10 Best Cultural Experiences in The World 2023/2024
- China from Beijing
- China In-depth Cultural
- From Beijing to Shanghai
- Operators in Asia
- Beijing, Xi'an & Shanghai Highlights Tours in China
- In-depth Cultural Tours
- China Tours
- Asia Tours
- In-depth Cultural Tours
- Family Tours
- Custom Tours
- Private Tours
- Partially Guided Tours
- Explorer Tours
- China tours