Iron Gates and Djerdap National Park
- Our saving
- US $ 1,100
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Belgrade / Smederevo
- Day 2: Deliblato Sands, Ram Fortress, Viminacium
- Day 3: Golubac Fortress Walk
- Day 4: Sokolovac
- Day 5: Rest Day or Boat Trip
- Day 6: Mali and Veliki Strbac
- Day 7: Vratna Monastery Circular Walk / Belgrade
- Day 8: Departure or Onward Travel
Prepare for an adventure in this stunning destination with our travel guide.
- Shae Bannard's review about another The Natural Adventure Company tour4.0 - Good
Really enjoyed the tour. The walks were beautiful but we did not expect so many stairs. Some of the walks had some difficult parts that if you were not physically fit would have been very hard to finish.
- Patsy Mike Anderson's review about another The Natural Adventure Company tour5.0 - Excellent
We really enjoyed the variety of walking days, especially if you include a climb of Cima del Cacciatore (fantastic!). The accommodation was comfortable and everything really well organised. Absolutely recommended.
- Kymberly Williams-Evans's review about another The Natural Adventure Company tour4.5 - Excellent
The combination of walks, hikes, and spas thereafter was nice. Breakfasts were varied with a lot of choices. Our drivers were always punctual, helpful, and accommodating. Regarding the trails, we enjoyed them, though found the midweek 28 km trail too... Read more
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
Is travel insurance recommended?
Travel insurance is highly recommended. TourRadar has partnered with World Nomads to ensure you are adequately covered whilst travelling. For more information please contact our Travel Experts.
Is there a guide?
A guide will accompany you on the tour.
Are meals included?
Meals are not included to give you the flexibility to choose where and when you eat.
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Laura20th May 2019
Iron Gates and Djerdap National Park
- Upcoming departures
- April 2020
- May 2020
- June 2020
- July 2020
- August 2020
- September 2020
- October 2020
- WednesdayApr 1, 2020from Belgrade8 DaysWednesdayApr 8, 2020to Belgrade10+ seats left$34USD $1,100Sharing a twin room
- ThursdayApr 2, 2020from Belgrade8 DaysThursdayApr 9, 2020to Belgrade10+ seats left$34USD $1,100Sharing a twin room
- FridayApr 3, 2020from Belgrade8 DaysFridayApr 10, 2020to Belgrade10+ seats left$34USD $1,100Sharing a twin room
- SaturdayApr 4, 2020from Belgrade8 DaysSaturdayApr 11, 2020to Belgrade10+ seats left$34USD $1,100Sharing a twin room
- SundayApr 5, 2020from Belgrade8 DaysSundayApr 12, 2020to Belgrade10+ seats left$34USD $1,100Sharing a twin room
- MondayApr 6, 2020from Belgrade8 DaysMondayApr 13, 2020to Belgrade10+ seats left$34USD $1,100Sharing a twin room
- TuesdayApr 7, 2020from Belgrade8 DaysTuesdayApr 14, 2020to Belgrade10+ seats left$34USD $1,100Sharing a twin room
- WednesdayApr 8, 2020from Belgrade8 DaysWednesdayApr 15, 2020to Belgrade10+ seats left$34USD $1,100Sharing a twin room
- ThursdayApr 9, 2020from Belgrade8 DaysThursdayApr 16, 2020to Belgrade10+ seats left$34USD $1,100Sharing a twin room
- FridayApr 10, 2020from Belgrade8 DaysFridayApr 17, 2020to Belgrade10+ seats left$34USD $1,100Sharing a twin room
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Plugs & Adapters
- Hepatitis A
- Recommended for Serbia. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Hepatitis B
- Recommended for Serbia. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Start and end in Belgrade.
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- For any tour departing before 14 January 2020 a full payment is necessary. For tours departing after 14 January 2020, a minimum payment of 20% is required to confirm your booking with The Natural Adventure Company. The final payment will be automatically charged to your credit card on the designated due date. The final payment of the remaining balance is required at least 60 days days prior to the departure date of your tour. TourRadar never charges you a booking fee and will charge you in the stated currency.
- Cancellation policy
- TourRadar is an authorised Agent of The Natural Adventure Company. Please familiarise yourself with the The Natural Adventure Company payment, cancellation and refund conditions.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and The Natural Adventure Company will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- Payment methods
- The following cards are accepted for The Natural Adventure Company tours: Visa, Maestro, Mastercard, American Express or PayPal. TourRadar does NOT charge you an extra fee for using any of these payment methods.
- Belgrade (Serbia)
- 41 km
- Smederevo (Serbia)
- 59 km
- Golubac (Serbia)
- 74 km
- Kladovo (Serbia)
- 32 km
- Vratna (Serbia)
- 159 km
- Belgrade (Serbia)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $1,100 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 12,432 tours in Europe
- covered by 527 different operators in Europe
- Use Discounts and Credits*
- Past passenger discounts or credits, early-bird savings, child discounts, and multi-person discounts offered by the tour operator may be applicable when you book with TourRadar. *Discounts and credits are subject to the tour operator terms and conditions.
- 33,027 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Europe tours