Europe's Highlights 2018 (from Amsterdam to Paris)
- +15 Destinations
- New Europe tours for 2019
- Age range
- 8 to 99 year olds
- Max Group Size
- Coach / Bus, Boat
- Rather Poor
- AAnonymousWritten on November 14, 20184.0 - GoodShow detailed ratings
It was a good tour. We liked it.
- LLalithaWritten on June 21, 20184.0 - GoodShow detailed ratings
Overall the tour is very good. Some accommodations are below our expectation. No AC in June
- JDJamesWritten on June 21, 20184.0 - GoodShow detailed ratings
Well planned and executed tour.
- LlaurieWritten on June 12, 20183.5 - GoodShow detailed ratings
We were terribly disappointed with the location of most of our hotels on our recent trip. We were outside of the city listed on the original itinerary and would have to make special arrangements to reach tourist areas of interest or even restaurants.... Read more
- LLaurenWritten on May 25, 20184.5 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Our tour director through Europe Patricia was absolutely amazing, is such a gift to any tour, she made the tour. She looks after everyone so well, brings such humour, interest, and unity, it is obvious she loves her job, just a lovely person. A huge thank... Read more
- PeterWritten on May 7, 20183.5 - GoodShow detailed ratings
Loved the sights - wish we could have seen more! A bit rushed at times, but there's only so many hours in a day. The coach rides were leisurely, with just the right amount of breaks. Enjoyed the companionship of my fellow travelers.
- SKShirishWritten on March 25, 20184.0 - GoodShow detailed ratings
There were limited options for only vegetarian traveller. Seats in coach should have USB charging points. The tour itinerary needs to be amended to remove time wastages at multiple locations. Main attractions in each city on itinerary must be included... Read more
- AMAntoinetteWritten on September 28, 20173.0 - AverageShow detailed ratings
With hindsight, my trip with Cosmos was good. The bus was very comfortable, the driver was great. The tour guide did his job and no more than that. The places we visited were fantastic. The accomodation was adequate, as they were too far out of town. I... Read more
- CDCarolynWritten on September 22, 20174.0 - GoodShow detailed ratings
The guide Mike was very good. Reliable and knowledgeable. We enjoyed the whole experience and all the countries visited. Schedule in Amsterdam was a bit chaotic and the hotel not in the best position. The coach driver Francesco was great.
- NGNishthaWritten on August 31, 20174.0 - GoodShow detailed ratings
I took Cosmos 4810. It was a great tour, little fast paced, definitely not for people who are looking for a tour to relax. The guide was knowledgeable and good. I did most of the extra excursions offered as they were very good and worth the money. I would... Read more
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Arrive In Amsterdam Area, Holland.
- Day 2: Amsterdam Area.
- Day 3: Amsterdam Area-mannheim Area, Germany.
- Day 4: Mannheim Area- Innsbruck Area, Austria.
- Day 5: Innsbruck Area-venice Area, Italy.
- Day 6: Venice Area-assisi-rome.
- Day 7: Rome.
- Day 8: Rome-florence- Montecatini.
- Day 9: Montecatini-pisa-milan- Lake Como.
- Day 10: Lake Como-lugano, Switzerland-lucerne Area.
- Day 11: Lucerne Area-interlaken-lausanne Area.
- Day 12: Lausanne Area-beaune, France-paris.
- Day 13: Paris.
- Day 14: Paris.
AccommodationRated Good by past passengers
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
MealsRated Good by past passengers
TransportRated Excellent by past passengers
Questions & Answers
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!Ask a question
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Dennis31st October 2018
Europe's Highlights 2018 (from Amsterdam to Paris)
- Upcoming departures
- March 2019
- April 2019
- May 2019
- June 2019
- July 2019
- August 2019
- September 2019
- October 2019
- December 2019
- March 2020
See dates of tour versions available to you below.
- MondayMar 11, 2019from Amsterdam14 DaysSundayMar 24, 2019to ParisOnly 1 seat leftUSD $1,999Based on Double Room
- MondayMar 11, 2019from Amsterdam15 DaysMondayMar 25, 2019to LondonOnly 1 seat leftUSD $2,249Based on Double Room
- MondayMar 25, 2019from Amsterdam14 DaysSundayApr 7, 2019to Paris9 seats leftUSD $2,099Based on Double Room
- MondayMar 25, 2019from Amsterdam15 DaysMondayApr 8, 2019to London9 seats leftUSD $2,379Based on Double Room
- MondayApr 8, 2019from Amsterdam14 DaysSundayApr 21, 2019to Paris9 seats leftUSD $2,189Based on Double Room
- MondayApr 8, 2019from Amsterdam15 DaysMondayApr 22, 2019to London9 seats leftUSD $2,459Based on Double Room
- MondayApr 22, 2019from Amsterdam14 DaysSundayMay 5, 2019to Paris0 seats leftUSD $2,189Based on Double Room
- MondayApr 22, 2019from Amsterdam15 DaysMondayMay 6, 2019to London0 seats leftUSD $2,459Based on Double Room
- MondayMay 6, 2019from Amsterdam14 DaysSundayMay 19, 2019to Paris0 seats leftUSD $2,249Based on Double Room
- MondayMay 6, 2019from Amsterdam15 DaysMondayMay 20, 2019to London0 seats leftUSD $2,519Based on Double Room
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
- EuroNetherlands , Germany , Austria , Italy and France
Plugs & Adapters
- Tick-borne encephalitis
- Recommended for Germany, Austria and Switzerland. Ideally 6 months before travel.
- Amsterdam is the starting point and Paris is the endpoint.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request Cosmos to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $250 to confirm this Cosmos booking. The remaining balance is then payable 60 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 21 April 2019 the full payment of $0 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $0 for Europe's Highlights 2018 (from Amsterdam to Paris), but the deposit of $250 is non-refundable.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Cosmos tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- Amsterdam (Netherlands)
- 407 km
- Mannheim (Germany)
- 329 km
- Innsbruck (Austria)
- 215 km
- Venice (Italy)
- 265 km
- Assisi (Italy)
- 130 km
- Rome (Italy)
- 232 km
- Florence (Italy)
- 41 km
- Montecatini (Italy)
- 37 km
- Pisa (Italy)
- 216 km
- Milan (Italy)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $0 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 11,032 tours in Europe
- covered by 394 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date.
- 10 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Europe's Highlights 2018 (from Amsterdam to Paris)