Normandy Motorcycle Tour (Self-Guided)
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1 ARRIVAL IN GRANVILLE
- Day 2 GRANVILLE - CHERBOURG (171 km / 107 miles)
- Day 3 CHERBOURG - ARROMANCHES (139 km / 87 miles)
- Day 4 ARROMANCHES - HONFLEUR (84 km / 53 miles)
- Day 5 HONFLEUR - ST VALERY EN CAUX (107 km / 67 miles)
- Day 6 ST VALERY EN CAUX - EU (144 km / 90 miles)
- AlexJanssens's review about another Ride in Tours tour4.5 - Excellent
Waiting for the Tuscany offer and maybe Sardinia
- EricGUILLON's review about another Ride in Tours tour4.5 - Excellent
An extraordinary journey through the Northern Alps. The organization was perfect and the landscapes really beautiful (France, Switzerland, Northern Italy, Austria, Germany). I absolutely recommend this travel agency spacialized in the motorcycle road trip!
- Fiona Hunter's review about another Ride in Tours tour5.0 - Excellent
This was a fantastic rich challenging exhilarating experience. Worth every bit. Flexibility required at times when plans changed but for me it was no problem. Wonderful group of fellow riders.
Questions & Answers
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!Ask a question
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Cameron13th July 2019
About the countries
Plugs & Adapters
- Granville is the starting point and Saint-Valery-en-Caux is the endpoint.
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- For any tour departing before 20 September 2019 a full payment is necessary. For tours departing after 20 September 2019, a minimum payment of $99 is required to confirm your booking with Ride in Tours. The final payment will be automatically charged to your credit card on the designated due date. The final payment of the remaining balance is required at least 60 days days prior to the departure date of your tour. TourRadar never charges you a booking fee and will charge you in the stated currency.
- Cancellation policy
- TourRadar is an authorised Agent of Ride in Tours. Please familiarise yourself with the Ride in Tours payment, cancellation and refund conditions.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and Ride in Tours will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- Payment methods
- The following cards are accepted for Ride in Tours : Visa, Maestro, Mastercard, American Express or PayPal. TourRadar does NOT charge you an extra fee for using any of these payment methods.
- Granville (France)
- 89 km
- Cherbourg-Octeville (France)
- 80 km
- Arromanches-les-Bains (France)
- 63 km
- Honfleur (France)
- 60 km
- Saint-Valery-en-Caux (France)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $0 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 11,860 tours in Europe
- covered by 568 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date. If you cancel your booking for Normandy Motorcycle Tour (Self-Guided) via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- 29,421 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Europe tours