Southern Circuit - 4 Days
- Our saving
- US $ 822
- JUST PAY $99 TODAY
- Journey through the lush native beech forests
- Explore the world-famous West Coast glaciers
- Visit New Zealand's tallest mountain, Mount Cook
- Immerse yourself in the cultural town of Christchurch
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
Day 1 - Queenstown to Franz Josef Glacier by Newmans coach
Start point Meet Great Sights coach here. Please be a few minutes early. , Athol Street Bus Station, Athol Street, Queenstown, Otago Region 9300, New Zealand 08:00
- Day 2 - Franz Josef to Greymouth train station, Tranz Alpine train to Christchurch
- Day 3 - Christchurch to Mt Cook National Park
Day 4 - Mt Cook to Queenstown
End point Dropped off at the same place the tour started., Athol Street Bus Station, Athol Street, Queenstown, Otago Region 9300, New Zealand undefined - 19:00
Prepare for an adventure in this stunning destination with our travel guide.
- Stuart Kim's review about another Thrifty Tours tour5.0 - Excellent
We thoroughly enjoyed our tour. The motor coach was comfortable and had the right amount of rest stops and points of interest. Stuart was very knowledgeable and shared a wealth of information about the Canterbury plain and the Aoraki area. Peter was very... Read more
- Xiaoqi Zheng's review about another Thrifty Tours tour4.5 - Excellent
it will be great if tours with cheaper accommodation (e.g. YHA) can be made available particularly for solo travelers, for this tour, as I`m travelling by myself, I had to pay extra (around) $600 on accommodation.
- mary athas's review about another Thrifty Tours tour4.5 - Excellent
My tour coordinator, Amanda, was awesome! She was genuinely attentive and provided personal attention to all my concerns! I would say that one extra day in franz joseph would have made this trip better. it's a lot of travelling and an extra day would... Read more
Questions & Answers
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!Ask a question
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Izabelle20th April 2019
Southern Circuit - 4 Days
- Upcoming departures
- July 2019
- August 2019
- September 2019
- October 2019
- November 2019
- December 2019
- January 2020
- February 2020
- March 2020
- WednesdayJul 24, 2019from Queenstown4 DaysSaturdayJul 27, 2019to Queenstown10+ seats left$28USD $918
- ThursdayJul 25, 2019from Queenstown4 DaysSundayJul 28, 2019to Queenstown10+ seats left$28USD $918
- FridayJul 26, 2019from Queenstown4 DaysMondayJul 29, 2019to Queenstown10+ seats left$28USD $918
- SaturdayJul 27, 2019from Queenstown4 DaysTuesdayJul 30, 2019to Queenstown10+ seats left$28USD $918
- SundayJul 28, 2019from Queenstown4 DaysWednesdayJul 31, 2019to Queenstown10+ seats left$28USD $918
- MondayJul 29, 2019from Queenstown4 DaysThursdayAug 1, 2019to Queenstown10+ seats left$28USD $918
- TuesdayJul 30, 2019from Queenstown4 DaysFridayAug 2, 2019to Queenstown10+ seats left$28USD $918
- WednesdayJul 31, 2019from Queenstown4 DaysSaturdayAug 3, 2019to Queenstown10+ seats left$28USD $918
- ThursdayAug 1, 2019from Queenstown4 DaysSundayAug 4, 2019to Queenstown10+ seats left$28USD $918
- FridayAug 2, 2019from Queenstown4 DaysMondayAug 5, 2019to Queenstown10+ seats left$28USD $918
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
- DollarNew Zealand
Plugs & Adapters
- Start and end in Queenstown.
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- For any tour departing before 19 September 2019 a full payment is necessary. For tours departing after 19 September 2019, a minimum payment of $99 is required to confirm your booking with Thrifty Tours. The final payment will be automatically charged to your credit card on the designated due date. The final payment of the remaining balance is required at least 60 days days prior to the departure date of your tour. TourRadar never charges you a booking fee and will charge you in the stated currency.
- Cancellation policy
- TourRadar is an authorised Agent of Thrifty Tours. Please familiarise yourself with the Thrifty Tours payment, cancellation and refund conditions.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and Thrifty Tours will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- Payment methods
- The following cards are accepted for Thrifty Tours : Visa, Maestro, Mastercard, American Express or PayPal. TourRadar does NOT charge you an extra fee for using any of these payment methods.
- Queenstown (New Zealand)
- 222 km
- Franz Josef (New Zealand)
- 132 km
- Greymouth (New Zealand)
- 167 km
- Christchurch (New Zealand)
- 206 km
- Mount Cook (New Zealand)
- 184 km
- Queenstown (New Zealand)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $822 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 1,273 tours in Australia/Oceania
- covered by 103 different operators in Australia/Oceania
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date. If you cancel your booking for Southern Circuit - 4 Days via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- 4,317 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Australia/Oceania tours