Multi Activity Holidays in the French Alps
Travel Ready Sale Unlock up to $600 in extra savings
ends in 26:47:15
- Our saving
- US $ 369
24/7 Customer SupportAsk a question
Jen "Just had an awesome week in Morzine with HOFNAR! Despite a fair bit of rain, we still managed to do a huge range of activities... white water rafting, mountain biking, hiking, ice skating, treetop ropes course, extreme Uno, goat dodging, Fantasticable and completely vertical Via Ferrata. Not to mention starting the week off with a Harley Davidson rally and free Status Quo concert in the town squ..."
Start and end in Geneva! With the adventure tour Multi Activity Holidays in the French Alps, you have a 8 day tour package taking you through Geneva, Switzerland and Morzine. Multi Activity Holidays in the French Alps is a small group tour that includes accommodation as well as meals, transport.
- Age range
- 18 to 35 year olds
- Max Group Size
- Rather Poor
- IIanWritten on August 22, 20175.0 - ExcellentMy second time with HOFNAR in Morzine, but my first summer trip for a Multi Activity holiday. Accommodation was great, modern stylish apartments with a great view over the town and mountains, just a few minutes walk from the Super M cable cars and the start of town. As with every HOFNAR holiday I have been on our host (Ali), was superb, from arranging all the activities, cooking breakfast and dinner, keeping us entertained during the occasional bad weather, all the while making all of us on the trip feel welcome and part of the gang. Brilliant range of activities, from mountain biking to rafting to cannoning to stand up paddle boarding, all rounded off with trips to some wonderful bars which led to some incredibly funny mini golf. All in all I cannot recommend the trip and HOFNAR in general high enough, all I can say is get yourself booked and have a great week.Show detailed ratings
- roxyWritten on July 19, 20175.0 - ExcellentI've never tried that kind of holiday, but I decided to give it a go, cause I love mountains in the summer time and I really wanted to try paragliding. I must admit it was truly worth it! Although I am not British and english is not my native language the hosts were really friendly and helpfull all the time. Great organisation, including transfers from Geneva to chalet and to all the activities. There was enough flexibility to could try all the activities including canyoning, white water rafting, paragliding, biking (plus much more) or just simply chill, when you wanted. Great accomodation and meals. I've met a lot of interesting people and I'll have an amazing memories. Thanks Daniel, Lil & Ali! I give it a 5 star :)Show detailed ratings
- FionaWritten on July 29, 20145.0 - ExcellentAMAZING WEEK! What a fantastic trip with HOFNAR, so good I didn't want to come home. Dan is a fantastic host and did a great job of keeping us entertained! Within hours of arriving (and several glasses of wine!) I felt like part of the gang. I met some awesome people and made some great friends. The atmosphere is relaxed, the food was great. The chalet is very comfortable and has some luxurious extras such as the hot tub, sauna and pool table. It is in perfect location a short walk to the super Morzine lift for Avoriaz . I had one of the best weeks of my life, so much so that I am booking to go out for NY. I cannot recommend highly enough – what a fantastic experience. Thanks Dan:-)Show detailed ratings
- JenWritten on July 26, 20115.0 - ExcellentJust had an awesome week in Morzine with HOFNAR! Despite a fair bit of rain, we still managed to do a huge range of activities... white water rafting, mountain biking, hiking, ice skating, treetop ropes course, extreme Uno, goat dodging, Fantasticable and completely vertical Via Ferrata. Not to mention starting the week off with a Harley Davidson rally and free Status Quo concert in the town square... random! Plus much drinking in the hot-tub :) Dan's boundless enthusiasm and cheesy jokes kept us entertained the whole week, and he cooked up the best meals... you definitely won't go hungry! ...or thirsty. Although if you value your liver and he suggests a game of Arrogance... run fast, run far! (or at least as far as the hot-tub). I used to love the alps for skiing, but I've now discovered that summer there is incredible, and I reckon I'll be back again next year. Go on a holiday with HOFNAR, you won't regret it! Dan makes it a week of fun and laughter and you'll come back with a heap of new friends. GO TEAM HOFNAR!!Show detailed ratings
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1
- Day 2
- Day 3
- Day 4
- Day 5
- Day 6
- Day 7
- Day 8
AccommodationRated Excellent by past passengers
MealsRated Excellent by past passengers
TransportRated Excellent by past passengers
Questions & Answers
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!Ask a question
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Gemma, 31 years old7th April 2017
About the countries
Useful things to know before you go
Plugs & Adapters
Here is an indication for which countries you might need a visa. Please contact the local embassy for help applying for visas to these places.
These are only indications, so please visit your doctor before you travel to be 100% sure.
- Tick-borne encephalitis
- Recommended for Switzerland. Ideally 6 months before travel.
- Start and end in Geneva.
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of 20% to confirm this the HOFNAR experience booking. The remaining balance is then payable 60 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 16 December 2017 the full payment of $369 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $369 for Multi Activity Holidays in the French Alps, but the deposit of 20% is non-refundable. If you cancel via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and the HOFNAR experience will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for the HOFNAR experience tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
Covering a total distance of approx 87 km.
- Geneva (Switzerland)
- 44 km
- Morzine (France)
- 44 km
- Geneva (Switzerland)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $369 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 6,426 tours in Europe
- covered by 165 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date. If you cancel your booking for Multi Activity Holidays in the French Alps via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- 28,111 travellers have already met
before they left for their Europe tour
Download TourRadar Meet App
- 4 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Multi Activity Holidays in the French Alps