Food & Wine Abruzzo and Marche regions
Start and end in Rome! With the food & culinary tour Food & Wine Abruzzo and Marche regions, you have a 8 day tour package taking you through Rome, Italy and 4 other destinations in Italy. Food & Wine Abruzzo and Marche regions is a small group tour that includes accommodation in a hotel as well as an expert guide, meals, transport.
- Age range
- 18 to 80 year olds
- Max Group Size
- Physical Rating
- Travel style
- Food & Culinary
- Piceno Tour
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
Day 1: Sulmona
Start point Rome Fiumicino or your hotel within Rome, Roma, Roma, Italy 08:00 - 16:00
- Day 2: Sulmona
- Day 3: Ascoli Piceno
- Day 4: Ascoli Piceno
- Day 5: Urbino
- Day 6: Gubbio
- Day 7: Gubbio
Day 8: Rome
End point Fiumicino departures, Fiumicino Airport - Departures, Aeroporto di Roma Fiumicino Leonardo da Vinci (FCO), Fiumicino, Roma 00054, Italy 09:00 - 14:00
Expand allDownload PDF Brochure
Questions & Answers
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!Ask a question
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Emma3rd March 2019
About the countries
Useful things to know before you go
Plugs & Adapters
Here is an indication for which countries you might need a visa. Please contact the local embassy for help applying for visas to these places.
- Start and end in Rome.
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- For any tour departing before 14 September 2019 a full payment is necessary. For tours departing after 14 September 2019, a minimum payment of $99 is required to confirm your booking with Piceno Tour. The final payment will be automatically charged to your credit card on the designated due date. The final payment of the remaining balance is required at least 60 days days prior to the departure date of your tour. TourRadar never charges you a booking fee and will charge you in the stated currency.
- Cancellation policy
- TourRadar is an authorised Agent of Piceno Tour. Please familiarise yourself with the Piceno Tour payment, cancellation and refund conditions.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and Piceno Tour will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Piceno Tour : Visa - Master Card - American Express
Covering a total distance of approx 540 km.
- Rome (Italy)
- 120 km
- Sulmona (Italy)
- 94 km
- Ascoli Piceno (Italy)
- 123 km
- Urbino (Italy)
- 42 km
- Gubbio (Italy)
- 161 km
- Rome (Italy)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $0 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 11,887 tours in Europe
- covered by 570 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date. If you cancel your booking for Food & Wine Abruzzo and Marche regions via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- 29,239 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Europe tours