Bohemian Rhapsody 2018
- Age range
- 8 to 99 year olds
- Max Group Size
- Coach / Bus, Boat
- Augusto Castaneda's review about another Cosmos tour4.0 - Good
It’s a great tour, our guide Enrique was the best, just dissatisfied with some of the hotels, too small, bed not good air conditioner or heater not working, breakfast meal not good not enough selection, coffee not hot, I got sick at Lourdes, France, stomach... Read more
- Sondra K Cross's review about another Cosmos tour4.5 - Excellent
This was a dream come true and all of the details were expertly attended to. My only disappointment was the lack of quality in the Italia hotel in Florence and the Gastronomy excursion.
- Lyndal Hennell's review about another Cosmos tour5.0 - Excellent
Tour guide was very knowledgeable and helpful, and it made the tour excellent.
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Arrive In Munich, Germany.
- Day 2: Munich-nuremberg-prague, Czech Republic.
- Day 3: Prague.
- Day 4: Prague.
- Day 5: Prague-bratislava, Slovakia-budapest, Hungary.
- Day 6: Budapest.
- Day 7: Budapest.
- Day 8: Budapest-vienna Woods, Austria-vienna.
- Day 9: Vienna.
- Day 10: Vienna.
- Day 11: Vienna-danube River Cruise-salzburg.
- Day 12: Salzburg-munich, Germany.
- Day 13: Munich.
Questions & Answers
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!Ask a question
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Debra24th November 2018
About the countries
- EuroGermany , Slovakia and Austria
- KorunaCzech Republic
Plugs & Adapters
- Tick-borne encephalitis
- Recommended for Germany, Czech Republic, Slovakia, Hungary and Austria. Ideally 6 months before travel.
- Hepatitis A
- Recommended for Czech Republic, Slovakia and Hungary. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Hepatitis B
- Recommended for Czech Republic, Slovakia and Hungary. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Start and end in Munich.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request Cosmos to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $99 to confirm this Cosmos booking. The remaining balance is then payable 60 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 24 April 2019 the full payment of $0 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $0 for Bohemian Rhapsody 2018, but the deposit of $99 is non-refundable.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Cosmos tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- Munich (Germany)
- 151 km
- Nuremberg (Germany)
- 250 km
- Prague (Czech Republic)
- 291 km
- Bratislava (Slovakia)
- 161 km
- Budapest (Hungary)
- 214 km
- Vienna (Austria)
- 61 km
- Krems an der Donau (Austria)
- 201 km
- Salzburg (Austria)
- 115 km
- Munich (Germany)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $0 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 11,095 tours in Europe
- covered by 407 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date.
- 24,554 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Europe tours