Trev Freestyle Tour: Cairns > Sydney
- Our saving
- US $ 1,133
- Soak up the chilled coastal vibes of beautiful Byron Bay
- Take a sailing adventure to the Whitsunday’s from Airlie
- Hire a buggy and explore the paradise of Magnetic Island
- Snorkel and discover the colours of the Great Barrier Reef
- Age range
- 18 to 70 year olds
- Hostel, Yurt
- Max Group Size
- Train & Rail, Coach / Bus, Local Transport, Private Vehicle
- Travel style
- Hop On/Off, Beach, Discovery, Christmas & New Year
- Stray Australia
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Tour: Cairns Arrival Day
- Tour: Cairns to Magnetic Island
- Tour: Magnetic Island Full Day
- Tour: Magnetic Island to Airlie Beach
- Tour: Airlie Beach to Whitsunday Islands
- Tour: Whitsundays/Airlie Beach to Emu Park
- Tour: Emu Park Full Day
- Tour: Emu Park to Rainbow Beach
- Tour: Fraser Island Day Trip
- Free Days at Rainbow Beach
- Tour: Rainbow Beach to Byron Bay
- Tour: Byron Bay to Sydney
Prepare for an adventure in this stunning destination with our travel guide.
AccommodationRated Good by past passengers
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
MealsRated Good by past passengers
TransportRated Good by past passengers
- Rather Poor
- IIanWichersWritten on September 10, 20194.5 - Excellent
I have had the best time of my life on this trip!! Amazing people and amazing places. Kayla was an awesome tourguide; she gave us alot of information, is very sociable and makes the trip alot more fun!Show detailed ratingsStray Australia commented on this reviewWow, what amazing feedback! We are so happy you chose to stray with us - thank you!
- IIngerTimmengaWritten on August 27, 20194.0 - Good
Kayla was my guide for a long part of my trip. She told me so much about Australia and it’s always fun having her around. Thanks to Stray and Kayla her advice I have seen many beautiful places in Australia in a short time.Show detailed ratingsStray Australia commented on this reviewHappy to help you see as much of beautiful Oz as possible with the time you had! Thanks for Straying with us!
- NNatashaWritten on August 15, 20194.5 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Stray were very helpful we any questions that we had throughout our trip! I would definitely recommend this company if you want to travel around Australia or New Zealand!
- LLaurenFawcettWritten on August 9, 20193.5 - GoodShow detailed ratings
We had a few issues with our Stray Tour but Kayla definitely made up for that! She was such a brilliant guide and we enjoyed every part of our journey with her. She was so knowledgable, easy to get on with and knew all the good places to go, just wish we... Read more
- ElaineWritten on May 24, 20194.5 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Great tour would recommend
- SStephanieThriftWritten on May 4, 20194.5 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Gordon was a great guide and the trip went very smoothly. Had lots of fun!
Questions & Answers
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!Ask a question
Guides who have led this tour
- "Hello! I’m Kayla, a bubbly and passionate traveller from Melbourne, Australia. I now call Queensland’s..."
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Chelsea20th February 2019
Trev Freestyle Tour: Cairns > Sydney
- Upcoming departures
- September 2019
- October 2019
- November 2019
- December 2019
- SundaySep 22, 2019from Cairns14 DaysSaturdayOct 5, 2019to Sydney10+ seats left$173$1,306-13%USD $1,133
- SundaySep 29, 2019from Cairns14 DaysSaturdayOct 12, 2019to Sydney10+ seats left$173$1,306-13%USD $1,133
- SundayOct 6, 2019from Cairns14 DaysSaturdayOct 19, 2019to Sydney10+ seats left$173$1,306-13%USD $1,133
- SundayOct 13, 2019from Cairns14 DaysSaturdayOct 26, 2019to Sydney10+ seats left$173$1,306-13%USD $1,133
- SundayOct 20, 2019from Cairns14 DaysSaturdayNov 2, 2019to Sydney10+ seats left$173$1,306-13%USD $1,133
- SundayOct 27, 2019from Cairns14 DaysSaturdayNov 9, 2019to Sydney10+ seats left$173$1,306-13%USD $1,133
- SundayNov 3, 2019from Cairns14 DaysSaturdayNov 16, 2019to Sydney10+ seats left$173$1,306-13%USD $1,133
- SundayNov 10, 2019from Cairns14 DaysSaturdayNov 23, 2019to Sydney10+ seats left$173$1,306-13%USD $1,133
- SundayNov 17, 2019from Cairns14 DaysSaturdayNov 30, 2019to Sydney10+ seats left$173$1,306-13%USD $1,133
- SundayNov 24, 2019from Cairns14 DaysSaturdayDec 7, 2019to Sydney10+ seats left$173$1,306-13%USD $1,133
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Plugs & Adapters
- Yellow fever
- Certificate of vaccination required if arriving from an infected area for Australia. Ideally 10 days before travel.
- Japanese B encephalitis
- Recommended for Australia. Ideally 1 month before travel.
- Cairns is the starting point and Sydney is the endpoint.
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- For any tour departing before 14 November 2019 a full payment is necessary. For tours departing after 14 November 2019, a minimum payment of 20% is required to confirm your booking with Stray Australia . The final payment will be automatically charged to your credit card on the designated due date. The final payment of the remaining balance is required at least 60 days days prior to the departure date of your tour. TourRadar never charges you a booking fee and will charge you in the stated currency.
- Cancellation policy
- TourRadar is an authorised Agent of Stray Australia . Please familiarise yourself with the Stray Australia payment, cancellation and refund conditions. TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and Stray Australia will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- Payment methods
- The following cards are accepted for Stray Australia tours: Visa, Maestro, Mastercard, American Express or PayPal. TourRadar does NOT charge you an extra fee for using any of these payment methods.
- Cairns (Australia)
- 271 km
- Magnetic Island (Australia)
- 234 km
- Airlie Beach (Australia)
- 25 km
- Whitsunday Islands (Australia)
- 385 km
- Emu Park (Australia)
- 373 km
- Rainbow Beach (Australia)
- 57 km
- Fraser Island (Australia)
- 366 km
- Byron Bay (Australia)
- 625 km
- Sydney (Australia)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $1,133 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 1,401 tours in Australia/Oceania
- covered by 115 different operators in Australia/Oceania
- Use Discounts and Credits*
- Past passenger discounts or credits, early-bird savings, child discounts, and multi-person discounts offered by the tour operator may be applicable when you book with TourRadar. *Discounts and credits are subject to the tour operator terms and conditions.
- 6 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Trev Freestyle Tour: Cairns > Sydney