Hunza Valley and Fairy Meadows Pakistan tour 2022-23
- Tour Operator:
- Max group size:
- Age range:
- 15 to 80
- Operated in:
- English, French, Spanish, Chinese
- Tour id:
Ready-to-book adventures, personalized
Make your adventure more you
Enjoy a tour focused solely on your travel group
Access our Travel Experts’ insider knowledge
Travel within your own bubble
- Day 1 Islamabad Arrival
- Day 2 Departure for the Fairy Meadows
- Day 3 Fairy Meadows Jeep ride and the Fairy Meadows Trek
- Day 4 Nanga Parbat Base Camp
- Day 5 Hunza Valley
- Day 6 Hunza Valley
- Day 7 Upper Hunza Valley
- Day 8 Road trip to Islamabad
- Day 9 Drop off at the airport
- Additional Services
Where You'll Stay
Operated by Exploria
Run by a group of travel enthusiasts, Exploria has become the travelers' favorite in a span of seven years. Our team of highly skilled professionals has been trained to understand your needs and provide you with the best possible options. We offer extraordinary small group tours to the heavenly destinations in Pakistan. Considering the changing patterns in the itineraries due to changing weather and infrastructure, we make prior alternate plans to execute the itinerary compatible with international routes for on the go travelers. Our security-centered plans are super successful in execution. The support team and field officers are active day and night to ensure the smooth execution of your tour. Embark on your next journey with us; explore with Exploria!Read more
- Overall RatingExcellent
- Bisma· December 15th, 2021We had the most amazing experience! The hotels that Ajmal booked for us were hidden jewels, their staff was super helpful and courteous, our guide and driver Saeed bhai was one of the nicest gentleman I have met. And the tour and places we visited were... Show moreExploria commented on this reviewHi Bisma, thank you for taking the time to leave such a fantastic review. We appreciate your effort and we are so glad that you had a great tour experience with us. Your satisfaction is our priority and we take pride in offering exclusive experiences to... Show moreTrip date: July 2021
- SSalmaali· March 5th, 2021I would ask everyone to go with them because everything was great. Travel, food, hotel and most of all people. we all had a lot of fun.There was so much new to see and no doubt about the beauty of HunzaExploria commented on this reviewDear valued guest, Thank you so much for the great feedback following your travel experience with us. The associates and I were delighted to know you enjoyed your travel experience to Hunza Valley. Looking forward to serving you in your future... Show moreTrip date: October 2019
- Iqbal· February 22nd, 2021Exploria The service are as beautiful, amazing, lively, thrilling and memorable as the name. I have traveled to almost all parts of Pakistan, as a solo traveler as well as in group with my mates but non of my experiences were that amazing like one with... Show moreExploria commented on this reviewThank you Mr. Iqbal for your time to write this beautiful feedback. Looking forward to welcoming you on your next journeys.Trip date: February 2019
- Minza· February 21st, 2021This was my third time travelling with exploria and I must say their services and quality has been top notch since the very first trip in 2016. I’ve travelled with them in a group and in a private setting and have had no issues whatsoever. The... Show moreExploria commented on this reviewThank you Minza for such a detailed review. We are committed to making your tour experience worthwhile. Glad to see you enjoyed your tour experiences with Exploria. Looking forward to making your next journey even better.Trip date: February 2021
- Basit· January 3rd, 2019Was searching for a tourist company for almost 2 years and suddenly came to know about Sayyah and I am glad that I did, they are one of the best in the business and I had a wonderful trip from Karachi to khunjerab. everything was perfect because even... Show moreExploria commented on this reviewBasit, you are such an adventurous tourist. We enjoyed every moment we spent with you. Thank you sharing your experience with the fellow travelers. Looking forward to your solo adventure deep into Karakorum mountains this year.Trip date: May 2017
Dates & Availability
Take advantage of our 0% interest instalment plan on selected departures. Learn More
- Friday15 Sep, 2023Saturday23 Sep, 2023English, French, Spanish, ChineseMultiple Room Types$1,8500% Interest Instalments
- Monday25 Sep, 2023Tuesday3 Oct, 2023English, French, Spanish, ChineseMultiple Room Types$1,8500% Interest Instalments
- Sunday1 Oct, 2023Monday9 Oct, 2023English, French, Spanish, ChineseMultiple Room Types$1,8500% Interest Instalments
- Tuesday10 Oct, 2023Wednesday18 Oct, 2023English, French, Spanish, ChineseMultiple Room Types$1,8500% Interest Instalments
- Sunday15 Oct, 2023Monday23 Oct, 2023English, French, Spanish, ChineseMultiple Room Types$1,8500% Interest Instalments
- Wednesday25 Oct, 2023Thursday2 Nov, 2023English, French, Spanish, ChineseMultiple Room Types$1,8500% Interest Instalments
- Wednesday1 Nov, 2023Thursday9 Nov, 2023English, French, Spanish, ChineseMultiple Room Types$1,8500% Interest Instalments
- Friday10 Nov, 2023Saturday18 Nov, 2023English, French, Spanish, ChineseMultiple Room Types$1,8500% Interest Instalments
- Wednesday15 Nov, 2023Thursday23 Nov, 2023English, French, Spanish, ChineseMultiple Room Types$1,8500% Interest Instalments
- Monday20 Nov, 2023Tuesday28 Nov, 2023English, French, Spanish, ChineseMultiple Room Types$1,8500% Interest Instalments
Frequently Asked Questions
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!
Good to Know
- Pakistan RupeePakistan
- Plugs & Adapters
As a traveller from USA, Canada, England, Australia, New Zealand you will need an adaptor for types C, E, F, D, M. As a traveller from South Africa you will need an adaptor for types C, E, F.
- Type CPakistan
- Type EPakistan
- Type FPakistan
- Type DPakistan
- Type MPakistan
- These are only indications, so please visit your doctor before you travel to be 100% sure.
- Typhoid - Recommended for Pakistan. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Hepatitis A - Recommended for Pakistan. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Cholera - Recommended for Pakistan. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Tuberculosis - Recommended for Pakistan. Ideally 3 months before travel.
- Hepatitis B - Recommended for Pakistan. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Rabies - Recommended for Pakistan. Ideally 1 month before travel.
- Yellow fever - Certificate of vaccination required if arriving from an area with a risk of yellow fever transmission for Pakistan. Ideally 10 days before travel.
- Japanese B encephalitis - Recommended for Pakistan. Ideally 1 month before travel.
- Unfortunately we cannot offer you a visa application service. Whether you need a visa or not depends on your nationality and where you wish to travel. Assuming your home country does not have a visa agreement with the country you're planning to visit, you will need to apply for a visa in advance of your scheduled departure.
- Here is an indication for which countries you might need a visa. Please contact the local embassy for help applying for visas to these places.
- Payment information
- For any tour departing before August 9th, 2023 a full payment is necessary. For tours departing after August 9th, 2023, a minimum payment of 20% is required to confirm your booking with Exploria. The final payment will be automatically charged to your credit card on the designated due date. The final payment of the remaining balance is required at least 60 days prior to the departure date of your tour. TourRadar never charges you a booking fee and will charge you in the stated currency.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and Exploria will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- The following cards are accepted for "Exploria" tours: Visa, Maestro, Mastercard, American Express or PayPal. TourRadar does NOT charge you an extra fee for using any of these payment methods.
- AccessibilitySome tours are not suitable for mobility-restricted traveller, however, some operators may be able to accommodate special requests. For any enquiries, you can contact our customer support team, who are ready and waiting to help you.
Keep Exploring Pakistan
- Nepalese Himalayas - Best Mountains to Climb
- How to Go to Himalayas (from Nepal & India)
- 10 Best Adventure Tour and Travel Companies
- 10 Best Budget Adventure Tours 2023/2024
- Pakistan from Islamabad
- Pakistan Active Adventure
- Small group tour
- 9 days Pakistan
- Operators in Asia
- Northwestern Pakistan
- Hunza Valley and Fairy Meadows Pakistan tour 2022-23 Tours in Pakistan
- Active Adventure Tours
- Himalaya Mountains Tours
- Islamabad Tours
- Active Adventure Tours
- Private Tours
- Fully Guided Tours
- Sightseeing Tours
- Christmas & New Year Tours
- Himalaya Mountains
- Northwestern Pakistan
- Pakistan tours