A Taste of Bordeaux
Beyond the Horizon Sale Unlock up to $600 in extra savings
ends in 14:04:10
- Our saving
- US $ 3,211
24/7 Customer SupportAsk a question
Have a question? Call us +1 844 311 3006
Prepare for an adventure in this stunning destination with our travel guide.
- Seek out Bordeaux’s gastronomic gems
- Savour the earthy truffles and exquisite wines
- Travel over soaring mountains
- Step into enchanting castles
- Age range
- 40 to 90 year olds
- Max Group Size
Start and end in Bordeaux! With the food & culinary tour A Taste of Bordeaux, you have a 9 day tour package taking you through Bordeaux, France and 7 other destinations in France. A Taste of Bordeaux is a small group tour that includes accommodation in a hotel as well as an expert guide, meals, transport and more.
Other reviews about Back-Roads Touring:Write a review
- Chris and Frank's review about another Back-Roads Touring tour4.5 - ExcellentWe went on the Western Front Battlefields weekend tour just a week ago. It was a very interesting and highly moving expe... Read more
- Tom Glenz's review about another Back-Roads Touring tour5.0 - ExcellentThis tour was excellent, our guide, Simon, was very knowledgeable, fun and accommodating. We had a couple from Canada w... Read more
- Mary Mcglynn's review about another Back-Roads Touring tour4.0 - GoodCooking class Walking tour of Florence with local guide
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Bordeaux – Arcachon Bay – Biarritz
- Day 2: Biarritz – Bayonne – Biarritz
- Day 3: Biarritz – Lourdes – Midi-pyrÉnÉes
- Day 4: Midi-pyrÉnÉes – Cathare Country – Carcassonne
- Day 5: Carcassonne
- Day 7: Sarlat – Beynac-et-cazenac – Sarlat
- Day 8: Sarlat – VÉzÈre Valley – Sarlat
- Day 9: Sarlat – Saint- Émilion – Bordeaux
- Small Group Tours of Europe & the UK
- The Road Less Travelled
- Western Europe Travel Guide
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
- April 1, 2015
What style of hotels and restaurants are visited with this trip?
The hotels and restaurants visited are of a superior quality and they cater to a refined clientele.
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Janice22nd December 2017
NO CREDIT CARD FEES
A Taste of Bordeaux
STARTENDSEATS LEFTSAVE NOW PRICE
- WednesdayMay 9, 2018from Bordeaux9 DaysThursdayMay 17, 2018to Bordeaux10+ seats leftSave $234$3,445-7%USD $3,211Based on Double Share
- WednesdayMay 23, 2018from Bordeaux9 DaysThursdayMay 31, 2018to Bordeaux10+ seats leftOnly 1 day left toSave $234$3,445-7%USD $3,211Based on Double Share
- WednesdayMay 30, 2018from Bordeaux9 DaysThursdayJun 7, 2018to Bordeaux10+ seats leftOnly 1 day left toSave $234$3,445-7%USD $3,211Based on Double Share
- WednesdayJun 13, 2018from Bordeaux9 DaysThursdayJun 21, 2018to Bordeaux10+ seats leftOnly 15 hours left toSave $138USD $3,307Based on Double Share
- WednesdayJul 4, 2018from Bordeaux9 DaysThursdayJul 12, 2018to Bordeaux10+ seats leftOnly 15 hours left toSave $138USD $3,307Based on Double Share
- WednesdayJul 18, 2018from Bordeaux9 DaysThursdayJul 26, 2018to Bordeaux10+ seats leftSave $138USD $3,307Based on Double Share
- WednesdayAug 8, 2018from Bordeaux9 DaysThursdayAug 16, 2018to Bordeaux10+ seats leftOnly 15 hours left toSave $138USD $3,307Based on Double Share
- WednesdayAug 22, 2018from Bordeaux9 DaysThursdayAug 30, 2018to Bordeaux10+ seats leftOnly 15 hours left toSave $138USD $3,307Based on Double Share
- WednesdaySep 12, 2018from Bordeaux9 DaysThursdaySep 20, 2018to Bordeaux10+ seats leftOnly 15 hours left toSave $138USD $3,307Based on Double Share
- WednesdaySep 26, 2018from Bordeaux9 DaysThursdayOct 4, 2018to Bordeaux10+ seats leftSave $138USD $3,307Based on Double Share
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Useful things to know before you go
Plugs & Adapters
Here is an indication for which countries you might need a visa. Please contact the local embassy for help applying for visas to these places.
- Start and end in Bordeaux.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request Back-Roads Touring to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $200 to confirm this Back-Roads Touring booking. The remaining balance is then payable 60 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 24 June 2018 the full payment of $3,211 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $3211 for A Taste of Bordeaux, but the deposit of $200 is non-refundable.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Back-Roads Touring : Visa - Master Card - American Express
Covering a total distance of approx 849 km.
- Bordeaux (France)
- 170 km
- Biarritz (France)
- 7 km
- Bayonne (France)
- 124 km
- Lourdes (France)
- 195 km
- Carcassonne (France)
- 81 km
- Albi (France)
- 130 km
- Sarlat-La-Caneda (France)
- 108 km
- St Emilion (France)
- 34 km
- Bordeaux (France)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $3,211 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 7,733 tours in Europe
- covered by 202 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date.
- 17,753 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Europe tours