A Taste of Bordeaux
ends on 23 Jul 2018
- Our saving
- US $ 3,342
Ask a question about this tour
24/7 Customer Support
- Seek out Bordeaux’s gastronomic gems
- Savour the earthy truffles and exquisite wines
- Travel over soaring mountains
- Step into enchanting castles
- Age range
- 40 to 90 year olds
- Max Group Size
- Travel style
- Food & Culinary
Start and end in Bordeaux! With the food & culinary tour A Taste of Bordeaux, you have a 9 day tour package taking you through Bordeaux, France and 7 other destinations in France. A Taste of Bordeaux is a small group tour that includes accommodation in a hotel and hostel as well as an expert guide, meals, transport and more.
Other reviews about Back-Roads Touring:Write a review
- Stephen Liney's review about another Back-Roads Touring tour5.0 - ExcellentAn amazing trip. Charlie, our guide was sensational. Everyone should do this tour !
- Janinewalker's review about another Back-Roads Touring tour4.0 - GoodWe were a party of Australians attending the Dawn Service at Villers-Bretonneux and touring the battlefields. The tour w... Read more
- Jimmy Whitehead's review about another Back-Roads Touring tour4.5 - ExcellentExplained battles very effectively. Provlfded helpful advice.
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Bordeaux – Arcachon Bay – Biarritz
- Day 2: Biarritz – Bayonne – Biarritz
- Day 3: Biarritz – Lourdes – Midi-Pyrénées
- Day 4: Midi-Pyrénées – Cathare Country – Carcassonne
- Day 5: Carcassonne
- Day 6: Carcassonne – Albi – Sarlat
- Day 7: Sarlat – Beynac-Et-Cazenac – Sarlat
- Day 8: Sarlat – Vézère Valley – Sarlat
- Day 9: Sarlat – Saint- Émilion – Bordeaux
- Small Group Tours of Europe & the UK
- The Road Less Travelled
- Western Europe Travel Guide
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
What style of hotels and restaurants are visited with this trip?
The hotels and restaurants visited are of a superior quality and they cater to a refined clientele.
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Annie14th May 2018
NO CREDIT CARD FEES
A Taste of Bordeaux
STARTENDSEATS LEFTSAVE NOW PRICE
- WednesdayAug 8, 2018from Bordeaux9 DaysThursdayAug 16, 2018to Bordeaux5 seats left$103USD $3,342Based on Double Share
- WednesdayAug 22, 2018from Bordeaux9 DaysThursdayAug 30, 2018to Bordeaux10+ seats left$103USD $3,342Based on Double Share
- WednesdaySep 12, 2018from Bordeaux9 DaysThursdaySep 20, 2018to Bordeaux0 seats left$103USD $3,342Based on Double ShareSold outSee similar tours on this date
- WednesdaySep 26, 2018from Bordeaux9 DaysThursdayOct 4, 2018to Bordeaux10+ seats left$103USD $3,342Based on Double Share
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Useful things to know before you go
Plugs & Adapters
Here is an indication for which countries you might need a visa. Please contact the local embassy for help applying for visas to these places.
- Start and end in Bordeaux.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request Back-Roads Touring to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $200 to confirm this Back-Roads Touring booking. The remaining balance is then payable 60 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 17 September 2018 the full payment of $3,342 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $3342 for A Taste of Bordeaux, but the deposit of $200 is non-refundable.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Back-Roads Touring : Visa - Master Card - American Express
Covering a total distance of approx 849 km.
- Bordeaux (France)
- 170 km
- Biarritz (France)
- 7 km
- Bayonne (France)
- 124 km
- Lourdes (France)
- 195 km
- Carcassonne (France)
- 81 km
- Albi (France)
- 130 km
- Sarlat-La-Caneda (France)
- 108 km
- St Emilion (France)
- 34 km
- Bordeaux (France)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $3,342 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 8,722 tours in Europe
- covered by 242 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date.
- 19,062 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Europe tours