A Taste of Bordeaux
Save up to 75% across the globe
ends in 52:41:19
- Seek out Bordeaux’s gastronomic gems
- Savour the earthy truffles and exquisite wines
- Travel over soaring mountains
- Step into enchanting castles
- Age range
- 40 to 90 year olds
- Max Group Size
- Travel style
- Discovery, Food & Culinary
Start and end in Bordeaux! With the discovery tour A Taste of Bordeaux, you have a 9 day tour package taking you through Bordeaux, France and 7 other destinations in France. A Taste of Bordeaux is a small group tour that includes accommodation in a hotel and hostel as well as an expert guide, meals, transport and more.
Other reviews about Back-Roads Touring:Write a review
- Stephen Liney's review about another Back-Roads Touring tour5.0 - ExcellentAn amazing trip. Charlie, our guide was sensational. Everyone should do this tour !
- Janinewalker's review about another Back-Roads Touring tour4.0 - GoodWe were a party of Australians attending the Dawn Service at Villers-Bretonneux and touring the battlefields. The tour w... Read more
- Jimmy Whitehead's review about another Back-Roads Touring tour4.5 - ExcellentExplained battles very effectively. Provlfded helpful advice.
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Bordeaux – Arcachon Bay – Biarritz
- Day 2: Biarritz – Bayonne – Biarritz
- Day 3: Biarritz – Lourdes – Midi-Pyrénées
- Day 4: Midi-Pyrénées – Cathare Country – Carcassonne
- Day 5: Carcassonne
- Day 6: Carcassonne – Albi – Sarlat
- Day 7: Sarlat – Beynac-Et-Cazenac – Sarlat
- Day 8: Sarlat – Vézère Valley – Sarlat
- Day 9: Sarlat – Saint- Émilion – Bordeaux
- Small Group Tours of Europe & the UK
- The Road Less Travelled
- Western Europe Travel Guide
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
What style of hotels and restaurants are visited with this trip?
The hotels and restaurants visited are of a superior quality and they cater to a refined clientele.
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Desislava12th June 2018
About the countries
Useful things to know before you go
Plugs & Adapters
Here is an indication for which countries you might need a visa. Please contact the local embassy for help applying for visas to these places.
- Start and end in Bordeaux.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request Back-Roads Touring to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $200 to confirm this Back-Roads Touring booking. The remaining balance is then payable 60 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 24 November 2018 the full payment of $0 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $0 for A Taste of Bordeaux, but the deposit of $200 is non-refundable.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Back-Roads Touring : Visa - Master Card - American Express
Covering a total distance of approx 849 km.
- Bordeaux (France)
- 170 km
- Biarritz (France)
- 7 km
- Bayonne (France)
- 124 km
- Lourdes (France)
- 195 km
- Carcassonne (France)
- 81 km
- Albi (France)
- 130 km
- Sarlat-La-Caneda (France)
- 108 km
- St Emilion (France)
- 34 km
- Bordeaux (France)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $0 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 9,853 tours in Europe
- covered by 255 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date.
- 22,220 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Europe tours