Croatian Islands Sailing
- Our saving
- US $ 3,093
24/7 Customer SupportAsk a question
- Sail to the beautiful Croatian islands
- Explore hidden coves
- Relax on near-deserted beaches
- Indulge in rich local wines
- Age range
- 40 to 90 year olds
- Berth / Cabin
- Max Group Size
Start and end in Trogir! With the sailing tour Croatian Islands Sailing, you have a 8 day tour package taking you through Trogir, Croatia and 5 other destinations in Croatia. Croatian Islands Sailing is a small group tour that includes accommodation as well as an expert guide, meals, transport and more.
Other reviews about Back-Roads Touring:Write a review
- Chris and Frank's review about another Back-Roads Touring tour4.5 - ExcellentWe went on the Western Front Battlefields weekend tour just a week ago. It was a very interesting and highly moving expe... Read more
- Janine Steele's review about another Back-Roads Touring tour4.0 - GoodThis was my first tour with Back-Roads and it was positive overall.. It is beautiful countryside and the pace was good o... Read more
- Deborah Blyth's review about another Back-Roads Touring tour5.0 - ExcellentIt was a wonderful experience, going on the back roads you see so much more especially Hill Top Farm
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Trogir – Brac
- Day 2: Brac – Korcula
- Day 3: Korcula – Mjlet
- Day 4: Mjlet – Lastovo
- Day 5: Lastovo - Vis
- Day 6: Vis - Solta
- Day 7: Solta – Trogir
- Day 8: Trogir
- Small Group Tours of Europe & the UK
- The Road Less Travelled
Questions & Answers
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!Ask a question
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Andrew, 27 years old4th May 2017
NO CREDIT CARD FEES
Croatian Islands Sailing
STARTENDOUR SAVING PRICE SPACE LEFT
- SaturdayJun 16, 2018from TrogirSaturdayJun 23, 2018in TrogirOur saving$246Price$3,339-7%USD $3,093Based on Lower Deck Double Share10+ spaces left
- SaturdayAug 25, 2018from TrogirSaturdaySep 1, 2018in TrogirOur saving$246Price$3,339-7%USD $3,093Based on Lower Deck Double Share10+ spaces left
- SaturdaySep 8, 2018from TrogirSaturdaySep 15, 2018in TrogirOur saving$246Price$3,339-7%USD $3,093Based on Lower Deck Double Share10+ spaces left
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Useful things to know before you go
Plugs & Adapters
Here is an indication for which countries you might need a visa. Please contact the local embassy for help applying for visas to these places.
These are only indications, so please visit your doctor before you travel to be 100% sure.
- Hepatitis B
- Recommended for Croatia. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Tick-borne encephalitis
- Recommended for Croatia. Ideally 6 months before travel.
- Start and end in Trogir.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request Back-Roads Touring to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $200 to confirm this Back-Roads Touring booking. The remaining balance is then payable 60 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 22 December 2017 the full payment of $3,093 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $3093 for Croatian Islands Sailing, but the deposit of $200 is non-refundable.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Back-Roads Touring : Visa - Master Card - American Express
Covering a total distance of approx 243 km.
- Trogir (Croatia)
- 40 km
- Brac (Croatia)
- 55 km
- Korcula Island (Croatia)
- 30 km
- Lastovo (Croatia)
- 66 km
- Vis (Croatia)
- 37 km
- Solta (Croatia)
- 15 km
- Trogir (Croatia)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $3,093 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 6,241 tours in Europe
- covered by 166 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date.
- 28,120 travellers have already met
before they left for their Europe tour
Download TourRadar Meet App
- 16,354 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Europe tours