Croatian Islands Sailing
Save up to 75% across the globe
ends in 60:26:35
- Sail to the beautiful Croatian islands
- Explore hidden coves
- Relax on near-deserted beaches
- Indulge in rich local wines
- Age range
- 40 to 90 year olds
- Berth / Cabin
- Max Group Size
- Travel style
Start and end in Trogir! With the sailing tour Croatian Islands Sailing, you have a 8 day tour package taking you through Trogir, Croatia and 5 other destinations in Croatia. Croatian Islands Sailing is a small group tour that includes accommodation as well as an expert guide, meals, transport and more.
Other reviews about Back-Roads Touring:Write a review
- Mary Jane Nowak's review about another Back-Roads Touring tour4.5 - ExcellentIt was a wonderful trip. Our bus driver, Steve was excellent. Tom McGiver, our tour guide gave us a full background of... Read more
- Lin Nelson's review about another Back-Roads Touring tour5.0 - ExcellentThis was everything I wanted in a smalller, localized tour. Shopping was available, but definitely not the main focus o... Read more
- Mitchell Richman's review about another Back-Roads Touring tour5.0 - ExcellentExcellent tour. Fantastic tour guide in David Longmire. His knowledge and personal history and background added so muc... Read more
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Split – Rogoznica
- Day 2: Rogoznica – Krka Waterfalls – Šibenik
- Day 3: Šibenik – Kornati – Telašćica
- Day 4: Telašćica – Zadar
- Day 5: Zadar – Zlarin
- Day 6: Zlarin – Trogir
- Day 7: Trogir – Split
- Day 8: Split
- Small Group Tours of Europe & the UK
- The Road Less Travelled
Questions & Answers
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!Ask a question
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Victoria8th April 2018
About the countries
Useful things to know before you go
Plugs & Adapters
Here is an indication for which countries you might need a visa. Please contact the local embassy for help applying for visas to these places.
These are only indications, so please visit your doctor before you travel to be 100% sure.
- Hepatitis B
- Recommended for Croatia. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Tick-borne encephalitis
- Recommended for Croatia. Ideally 6 months before travel.
- Start and end in Trogir.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request Back-Roads Touring to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $200 to confirm this Back-Roads Touring booking. The remaining balance is then payable 60 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 23 November 2018 the full payment of $0 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $0 for Croatian Islands Sailing, but the deposit of $200 is non-refundable.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Back-Roads Touring : Visa - Master Card - American Express
Covering a total distance of approx 243 km.
- Trogir (Croatia)
- 40 km
- Brac (Croatia)
- 55 km
- Korcula Island (Croatia)
- 30 km
- Lastovo (Croatia)
- 66 km
- Vis (Croatia)
- 37 km
- Solta (Croatia)
- 15 km
- Trogir (Croatia)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $0 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 9,827 tours in Europe
- covered by 253 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date.
- 22,220 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Europe tours