Mick Pass: Sydney to Cairns
- Our saving
- US $ 465
- Explore how you like with this Hop On/Hop Off Pass
- Tuck in to a classic Australian “shrimp on the BBQ”
- See sensational sunsets from the top of Carlo Sand Blow
- Take a sailing adventure to the Whitsunday’s from Airlie
- Age range
- 18 to 60 year olds
- Max Group Size
- Train & Rail, Coach / Bus, Ferry
- Travel style
- Hop On/Off, Adventure, Surfing, Discovery, Christmas & New Year
- Stray Australia
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
Sydney to Barrington Tops
Start point Outside Wake Up Hostel, 814 George Street, Haymarket New South Wales 2000, Australia 07:45 - 08:00
- Barrington Tops to Spot X Surf Camp
- Spot X to River Retreat
- River Retreat to Byron Bay
- Free Day in Byron Bay
- Byron Bay to Rainbow Beach
- Rainbow Beach to Emu Park
- Emu Park to Airlie Beach (overnight train)
- Airlie Beach
- Airlie Beach to Magnetic Island
- Magnetic Island to Rainforest Experience
Rainforest Experience to Cairns
End point Train Station, Cairns, Queensland, Australia 16:30
Prepare for an adventure in this stunning destination with our travel guide.
AccommodationRated Excellent by past passengers
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
TransportRated Excellent by past passengers
- Rather Poor
- MMollyWritten on October 9, 20194.5 - Excellent
Kayla is absolutely awesome! She made me feel super comfortable, she was extra helpful (especially when I lost my shoes!) She was mindful of my time and really knowledgable on the area!Show detailed ratingsStray Australia commented on this reviewThis is great to hear Molly, thanks for leaving such great Feedback about Kayla :)
- RRayHWritten on September 22, 20194.0 - Good
The tour was good lots of changes due to rail work but the guides were on top of it all.Show detailed ratingsStray Australia commented on this reviewThanks for sharing your experience, Ray. Happy to have you with us.
- EElizabethWrightsonWritten on September 8, 20195.0 - Excellent
Kayla was amazing, she made the experience so much fun and was so helpful! Couldn’t have asked for a better tour!Show detailed ratingsStray Australia commented on this reviewThanks for the fantastic review, Elizabeth. Happy to have you join us!
- NNicholasSlaterWritten on August 21, 20194.0 - Good
Stray made the entire trip so easy to organise and took us to some incredible places. You end up travelling with groups of people between locations which makes it far easier to meet people and build friendships on the trips, particularly when you travel... Read moreShow detailed ratingsStray Australia commented on this reviewThank you for the review, Nicholas! We agree that the guides and people really make the trip special.
- GGuyBevanThomasWritten on August 21, 20194.5 - Excellent
Unbelievable trip! Awesome itinerary! Great guides, great people and good time of year to go! Would recommend this to anyone!Show detailed ratingsStray Australia commented on this reviewCheers for the lovely feedback!
- AAmberWritten on August 9, 20195.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Kayla, our guide, was fantastic! She got everyone involved and was so friendly and super helpful. The whole experience was amazing!
- CChloeWritten on August 9, 20194.5 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
The tour was amazing, as was our guide Kayla! I couldn’t have asked for anything better for my first time visiting aus!
- DDaanWagnerWritten on August 9, 20194.0 - GoodShow detailed ratings
Had a really great time traveling up the east coast.
- MMichaelTysonWritten on August 9, 20195.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Had an amazing east coast with Stray, Kayla particularly made it special by making it the most fun journey possible!
- MMattvanKesselWritten on August 9, 20194.5 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Really friendly and relax tourguides :)
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
Is accommodation included?
As this is an Hop-On Hop-Off pass, the accommodation is not included so you can choose how long you want to stay in each location. You can book your accommodation yourself before you start your trip or you can use the Stray Mate app once your booking is confirmed.
What is included in my Stray Travel Pass?
As this is a Hop-On-Hop-Off pass, all transport along your pass route, guidance from your guide, access to the Stray Mate app, and selected activities are included.
What is not included in my pass?
Your accommodation, food and extra activities i.e. skydiving are not included in your pass.
Guides who have led this tour
- "Hello! I’m Kayla, a bubbly and passionate traveller from Melbourne, Australia. I now call Queensland’s..."
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Margot26th August 2019
Mick Pass: Sydney to Cairns
- Upcoming departures
- October 2019
- November 2019
- December 2019
- January 2020
- February 2020
- March 2020
- SaturdayOct 19, 2019from Sydney13 DaysThursdayOct 31, 2019to Cairns10+ seats left$250$859-29%USD $609
- MondayOct 21, 2019from Sydney13 DaysSaturdayNov 2, 2019to Cairns10+ seats left$250$859-29%USD $609
- WednesdayOct 23, 2019from Sydney13 DaysMondayNov 4, 2019to Cairns10+ seats left$250$859-29%USD $609
- SaturdayOct 26, 2019from Sydney13 DaysThursdayNov 7, 2019to Cairns10+ seats left$250$859-29%USD $609
- MondayOct 28, 2019from Sydney13 DaysSaturdayNov 9, 2019to Cairns10+ seats left$250$859-29%USD $609
- WednesdayOct 30, 2019from Sydney13 DaysMondayNov 11, 2019to Cairns10+ seats left$250$859-29%USD $609
- SaturdayNov 2, 2019from Sydney13 DaysThursdayNov 14, 2019to Cairns10+ seats left$250$859-29%USD $609
- MondayNov 4, 2019from Sydney13 DaysSaturdayNov 16, 2019to Cairns10+ seats left$250$859-29%USD $609
- WednesdayNov 6, 2019from Sydney13 DaysMondayNov 18, 2019to Cairns10+ seats left$250$859-29%USD $609
- SaturdayNov 9, 2019from Sydney13 DaysThursdayNov 21, 2019to Cairns10+ seats left$250$859-29%USD $609
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Plugs & Adapters
- Yellow fever
- Certificate of vaccination required if arriving from an infected area for Australia. Ideally 10 days before travel.
- Japanese B encephalitis
- Recommended for Australia. Ideally 1 month before travel.
- Sydney is the starting point and Cairns is the endpoint.
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- For any tour departing before 14 December 2019 a full payment is necessary. For tours departing after 14 December 2019, a minimum payment of 20% is required to confirm your booking with Stray Australia . The final payment will be automatically charged to your credit card on the designated due date. The final payment of the remaining balance is required at least 60 days days prior to the departure date of your tour. TourRadar never charges you a booking fee and will charge you in the stated currency.
- Cancellation policy
- TourRadar is an authorised Agent of Stray Australia . Please familiarise yourself with the Stray Australia payment, cancellation and refund conditions.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and Stray Australia will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- Payment methods
- The following cards are accepted for Stray Australia tours: Visa, Maestro, Mastercard, American Express or PayPal. TourRadar does NOT charge you an extra fee for using any of these payment methods.
- Sydney (Australia)
- 205 km
- Barrington Tops NP (Australia)
- 272 km
- Spot X (Australia)
- 163 km
- Byron Bay (Australia)
- 309 km
- Rainbow Beach (Australia)
- 373 km
- Emu Park (Australia)
- 397 km
- Airlie Beach (Australia)
- 234 km
- Magnetic Island (Australia)
- 165 km
- Tully (Australia)
- 113 km
- Cairns (Australia)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $465 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 1,402 tours in Australia/Oceania
- covered by 116 different operators in Australia/Oceania
- Use Discounts and Credits*
- Past passenger discounts or credits, early-bird savings, child discounts, and multi-person discounts offered by the tour operator may be applicable when you book with TourRadar. *Discounts and credits are subject to the tour operator terms and conditions.
- 17 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Mick Pass: Sydney to Cairns