The Splendours of Sicily (from Palermo to Taormina)
Beyond the Horizon Sale Unlock up to $600 in extra savings
ends on 25 Apr 2018
Have a question? Call us +1 844 311 3006
Prepare for an adventure in this stunning destination with our travel guide.
- Enjoy the best of Silician cuisine
- Visit the medieval village of Erice
- Explore uniquely charming villas
- Hike through sacred caves
- Age range
- 40 to 90 year olds
- Max Group Size
Start in Palermo and end in Taormina! With the in-depth cultural tour The Splendours of Sicily (from Palermo to Taormina), you have a 8 day tour package taking you from Palermo to Taormina and through Palermo, Italy and 11 other destinations in Italy. The Splendours of Sicily (from Palermo to Taormina) is a small group tour that includes accommodation in a hotel as well as an expert guide, meals, transport and more.
Other reviews about Back-Roads Touring:Write a review
- Mary Mcglynn's review about another Back-Roads Touring tour4.0 - GoodCooking class Walking tour of Florence with local guide
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Palermo
- Day 2: Palermo – Monreale – Corleone – Palermo
- Day 3: Palermo – Erice – Trapani – Agrigento
- Day 4: Agrigento – Piazza Armerina – Ragusa Ibla
- Day 5: Ragusa Ibla – Modica – Scicli – Ragusa Ibla
- Day 6: Ragusa Ibla – Syracuse – Taormina
- Day 7: Taormina – Mount Etna – Taormina
- Day 8: Taormina – Savoca – Taormina
- Small Group Tours of Europe & the UK
- The Road Less Travelled
- Western Europe Travel Guide
Questions & Answers
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!Ask a question
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Pamela1st February 2018
About the countries
Useful things to know before you go
Plugs & Adapters
Here is an indication for which countries you might need a visa. Please contact the local embassy for help applying for visas to these places.
- Palermo is the starting point and Taormina is the endpoint.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request Back-Roads Touring to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $200 to confirm this Back-Roads Touring booking. The remaining balance is then payable 60 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 22 June 2018 the full payment of $0 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $0 for The Splendours of Sicily (from Palermo to Taormina), but the deposit of $200 is non-refundable.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Back-Roads Touring : Visa - Master Card - American Express
Covering a total distance of approx 592 km.
- Palermo (Italy)
- 10 km
- Monreale (Italy)
- 30 km
- Corleone (Italy)
- 38 km
- Palermo (Italy)
- 69 km
- Erice (Italy)
- 6 km
- Trapani (Italy)
- 122 km
- Agrigento (Italy)
- 70 km
- Piazza Armerina (Italy)
- 60 km
- Ragusa (Italy)
- 15 km
- Scicli (Italy)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $0 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 7,672 tours in Europe
- covered by 201 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date.
- 17,727 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Europe tours