Enchanting Southern Italy
Save up to 75% across the globe
ends in 17:10:03
- Walk the streets of Pompeii
- Make fresh mozzarella by hand
- Explore the charming Amalfi Coast
- Eat your way through Naples
- Age range
- 40 to 90 year olds
- Max Group Size
- Travel style
- In-depth Cultural, Coach / Bus
Start and end in Naples! With the in-depth cultural tour Enchanting Southern Italy, you have a 7 day tour package taking you through Naples, Italy and 9 other destinations in Italy. Enchanting Southern Italy is a small group tour that includes accommodation as well as an expert guide, meals, transport and more.
Other reviews about Back-Roads Touring:Write a review
- Lin Nelson's review about another Back-Roads Touring tour5.0 - ExcellentThis was everything I wanted in a smalller, localized tour. Shopping was available, but definitely not the main focus o... Read more
- TracySkinns's review about another Back-Roads Touring tour4.5 - ExcellentWe had a terrific time on our Tuscany Treats tour. Our guide and driver were exceptional - they went well above what we... Read more
- Mario Dotto's review about another Back-Roads Touring tour4.0 - GoodGood pace. Exactly what we where looking for in a tour.
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Naples – Pompeii – Paestum
- Day 2: Paestum – Minori
- Day 3: Minori – Ravello – Minori
- Day 4: Minori – Amalfi – Positano – Minori
- Day 5: Minori – Capri – Minori
- Day 6: Minori – Maiori – Vietri – Cetara – Minori
- Day 7: Minori – Palace Of Caserta – Sant’Agata De' Goti – Naples
- Small Group Tours of Europe & the UK
- The Road Less Travelled
- Western Europe Travel Guide
Questions & Answers
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!Ask a question
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Elvio18th May 2018
About the countries
Useful things to know before you go
Plugs & Adapters
Here is an indication for which countries you might need a visa. Please contact the local embassy for help applying for visas to these places.
- Start and end in Naples.
- Max group size
- 18 is the maximum group size for Enchanting Southern Italy.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request Back-Roads Touring to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $200 to confirm this Back-Roads Touring booking. The remaining balance is then payable 60 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 25 November 2018 the full payment of $0 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $0 for Enchanting Southern Italy, but the deposit of $200 is non-refundable.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Back-Roads Touring : Visa - Master Card - American Express
Covering a total distance of approx 319 km.
- Naples (Italy)
- 23 km
- Pompei (Italy)
- 56 km
- Paestum (Italy)
- 42 km
- Scala (Italy)
- 2 km
- Ravello (Italy)
- 4 km
- Amalfi (Italy)
- 10 km
- Positano (Italy)
- 11 km
- Scala (Italy)
- 35 km
- Capri (Italy)
- 35 km
- Scala (Italy)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $0 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 9,860 tours in Europe
- covered by 255 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date.
- 22,216 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Europe tours