D-Day Battles for France (4 destinations)
Beyond the Horizon Sale Unlock up to $600 in extra savings
ends in 34:32:56
Have a question? Call us +1 844 311 3006
Prepare for an adventure in this stunning destination with our travel guide.
- Pay your respects in France
- Visit the iconic Pegasus Bridge
- Walk along Juno Beach
- Climb along Pointe du Hoc
- Age range
- 40 to 90 year olds
- Max Group Size
Start and end in Paris! With the historical tour D-Day Battles for France (4 destinations), you have a 4 day tour package taking you through Paris, France and 2 other destinations in France. D-Day Battles for France (4 destinations) is a small group tour that includes accommodation in a hotel as well as an expert guide, meals, transport and more.
- Rather Poor
- TomWritten on June 1, 20175.0 - ExcellentThis tour was excellent, our guide, Simon, was very knowledgeable, fun and accommodating. We had a couple from Canada whose father had landed at Juno Beach, not on June 6, but either on June 7th or 8th. Our guide made a special trip to the area where the Canadians landed, it was a special moment of all of us. Thank you Simon for doing that. But one of the highlights of this trip was the hotel. We stayed at the La Grand Hard Hotel, owned and operated by a Belgium couple. They purchased an old farm 20 years ago and converted it into a hotel; "labor of love" as they described it. It was the best hotel I have ever stayed at, it was quaint, roomy and comfortable. And the food at their "in house" restaurant was excellent, best meals we had while in France. The other thing that I liked about the tour was the size, there were 11 of us in total, a perfect size. The van was very comfortable, plenty of room to move around. Great trip!Show detailed ratings
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Paris – Normandy Beaches – Sainte-marie-du-mont
- Day 2: Sainte-marie-du-mont – Normandy Beaches – Sainte-marie-du-mont
- Day 3: Sainte-marie-du-mont – Normandy Beaches – Sainte-marie-du-mont
- Day 4: Sainte-marie-du-mont – Bayeux – Paris
AccommodationRated Excellent by past passengers
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
MealsRated Excellent by past passengers
TransportRated Excellent by past passengers
- Small Group Tours of Europe & the UK
- The Road Less Travelled
- Western Europe Travel Guide
Questions & Answers
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!Ask a question
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Sylvia22nd December 2017
About the countries
Useful things to know before you go
Plugs & Adapters
Here is an indication for which countries you might need a visa. Please contact the local embassy for help applying for visas to these places.
- Start and end in Paris.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request Back-Roads Touring to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $200 to confirm this Back-Roads Touring booking. The remaining balance is then payable 60 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 24 June 2018 the full payment of $0 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $0 for D-Day Battles for France (4 destinations), but the deposit of $200 is non-refundable.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Back-Roads Touring : Visa - Master Card - American Express
Covering a total distance of approx 536 km.
- Paris (France)
- 184 km
- Normandy (France)
- 86 km
- Sainte Marie du Mont (France)
- 267 km
- Paris (France)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $0 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 7,733 tours in Europe
- covered by 202 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date.
- 1 Genuine Review
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on D-Day Battles for France (4 destinations)