Croatia Sailing Go North Classic | Dubrovnik to Split
- Our saving
- US $ 838
- JUST PAY $99 DEPOSIT TODAY
- Age range
- 18 to 99 year olds
- Berth / Cabin
- Max Group Size
- Physical Rating
- Travel style
- Rather Poor
- LLauraColemanWritten on May 13, 20195.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Had the absolute best week with Horizon Sail! Nic is a fab guide, so knowledgable and passionate about Croatia. A fantastic tour, we got to see everything we wanted and more. It was easy to arrange right from the beginning and everyone was so helpful,... Read more
- KellyWritten on March 26, 20195.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Wes was my travel guide a few years ago and can't wait to go back. Had the best time
- SamWritten on March 26, 20195.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
My trip with Horizon was easily the best week of my life. The boat, food and included trips were amazing and Ollie was an amazing tour guide! He went above and beyond what was required to make sure we were all comfortable and had the best time. Easily the... Read more
- StuartWritten on March 13, 20195.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
I have sailed in Croatia over many times over the last 10 years. My experience with Horizon sail was first class. From the quality of their boats, to the speed of response from the reservations team. If you want to avoid a tour guide less booze cruise,... Read more
- DarcyWritten on March 12, 20195.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Wes is a passionate and knowledgable guide. The experience with Horizon is second to none! A highly motivated team with top notch inclusions and destinations!
- ThomasWritten on March 11, 20195.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Absolutely amazing guides! Wes was extremely knowledgeable, a very friendly and likeable person, he was compassionate and understanding to each persons wants and needs while traveling Croatia, and he gave us the best week. Could not reccommend more!
- LLukasWritten on March 9, 20195.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Can highly recommend Horizon Sail. The very professional team of people who are very well organised and knowledgable. I enjoy this kind of travel and these guys delivered as per my expectations.
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Dubrovnik to Sipan
- Day 2: Mljet
- Day 3: Korcula
- Day 4: Hvar
- Day 5: Jelsa
- Day 6: Pucisca via Bol
- Day 7: Split
- Day 8: Split
AccommodationRated Excellent by past passengers
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
MealsRated Excellent by past passengers
Questions & Answers
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!Ask a question
Guides who have led this tour
- "Just an Aussie bloke doing my best at living life. Studied law and commerce for five years and realised..."
- "A Melbourne boy turned global citizen, with a passion for good views, breakfast foods, and life on the..."
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Michael7th March 2019
Croatia Sailing Go North Classic | Dubrovnik to Split
- SundayJun 23, 2019from Dubrovnik8 DaysSundayJun 30, 2019to Split10+ seats left$26USD $838
- SundayJul 7, 2019from Dubrovnik8 DaysSundayJul 14, 2019to SplitOnly 1 seat left$26USD $838
- SundayJul 21, 2019from Dubrovnik8 DaysSundayJul 28, 2019to Split6 seats left$26USD $838
- SundayAug 4, 2019from Dubrovnik8 DaysSundayAug 11, 2019to Split10+ seats left$26USD $838
- SundayAug 18, 2019from Dubrovnik8 DaysSundayAug 25, 2019to Split6 seats left$26USD $838
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Plugs & Adapters
- Hepatitis B
- Recommended for Croatia. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Tick-borne encephalitis
- Recommended for Croatia. Ideally 6 months before travel.
- Dubrovnik is the starting point and Split is the endpoint.
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $99 to confirm this Horizon Sail booking. The remaining balance is then payable 60 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 17 August 2019 the full payment of $838 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $838 for Croatia Sailing Go North Classic | Dubrovnik to Split, but the deposit of $99 is non-refundable. If you cancel via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and Horizon Sail will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Horizon Sail tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- Dubrovnik (Croatia)
- 19 km
- Sipan (Croatia)
- 28 km
- Mljet (Croatia)
- 41 km
- korcula (Croatia)
- 61 km
- Hvar (Croatia)
- 20 km
- Jelsa (Croatia)
- 12 km
- Bol (Croatia)
- 11 km
- Pucisca (Croatia)
- 30 km
- Split (Croatia)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $838 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 12,589 tours in Europe
- covered by 554 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date. If you cancel your booking for Croatia Sailing Go North Classic | Dubrovnik to Split via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- 7 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Croatia Sailing Go North Classic | Dubrovnik to Split