Northern Italy, Slovenia and Croatia
- Our saving
- US $ 2,911
- Julie Phipps's review about another Back-Roads Touring tour5.0 - Excellent
Wish I could enter in my guide, Flavio Lazzaretto, in the last screen because our Guide was #1! This is almost a carbon copy of the review I left on Backroads Tours' Facebook page, and I wanted to share it here as well. I’ve never done a tour before, and... Read more
- JennyEllis's review about another Back-Roads Touring tour4.5 - Excellent
Charlie was a very good tour guide and our bus driver was great! Charlie was very caring and empathetic when I became sick in perfume factory and ensured that I was cared for. Included meal was sensational! However, as a single traveller I found on this... Read more
- Kathleen Wallace's review about another Back-Roads Touring tour5.0 - Excellent
Outstanding, informative and emotional journey through locations and experiences appropriate to the tour title.
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Venice – Lake Bled
- Day 2: Lake Bled – Radovljica – Lake Bled
- Day 3: Lake Bled – Ljubljana – Opatija
- Day 4: Opatija – Motovun – Rovinj – Opatija
- Day 5: Opatija – Plitvice Lakes
- Day 6: Plitvice Lakes – Smiljan – Split
- Day 7: Split
- Small Group Tours of Europe & the UK
- The Road Less Travelled
Questions & Answers
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!Ask a question
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Bernardette, 59 years old15th September 2018
Northern Italy, Slovenia and Croatia
- MondayMay 13, 2019from Zagreb7 DaysSundayMay 19, 2019to Ljubljana9 seats left$458$3,369-14%USD $2,911Based on Double Share
- MondayJun 3, 2019from Zagreb7 DaysSundayJun 9, 2019to Ljubljana9 seats left$458$3,369-14%USD $2,911Based on Double Share
- MondaySep 2, 2019from Zagreb7 DaysSundaySep 8, 2019to Ljubljana9 seats left$458$3,369-14%USD $2,911Based on Double Share
- MondaySep 9, 2019from Zagreb7 DaysSundaySep 15, 2019to Ljubljana9 seats left$458$3,369-14%USD $2,911Based on Double Share
- MondaySep 23, 2019from Zagreb7 DaysSundaySep 29, 2019to Ljubljana9 seats left$458$3,369-14%USD $2,911Based on Double Share
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Plugs & Adapters
- Hepatitis B
- Recommended for Croatia and Slovenia. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Tick-borne encephalitis
- Recommended for Croatia and Slovenia. Ideally 6 months before travel.
- Hepatitis A
- Recommended for Slovenia. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Zagreb is the starting point and Ljubljana is the endpoint.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request Back-Roads Touring to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $200 to confirm this Back-Roads Touring booking. The remaining balance is then payable 60 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 11 January 2019 the full payment of $2,911 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $2911 for Northern Italy, Slovenia and Croatia, but the deposit of $200 is non-refundable.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Back-Roads Touring : Visa - Master Card - American Express
- Zagreb (Croatia)
- 110 km
- Plitvice Lakes National Park (Croatia)
- 114 km
- Opatija (Croatia)
- 49 km
- Postojna (Slovenia)
- 66 km
- Bled (Slovenia)
- 47 km
- Ljubljana (Slovenia)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $2,911 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 9,418 tours in Europe
- covered by 267 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date.
- 23,399 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Europe tours