Northern Italy, Slovenia and Croatia
Corners of the World Sale
ends on 25 Jul 2018
Ask a question about this tour
24/7 Customer Support
- Take in Slovenia's tallest mountain
- Visit the historic Bled Castle
- Explore Croatia's many vineyards
- Hike through Plitvice National Park
- Age range
- 40 to 90 year olds
- Max Group Size
- Travel style
- In-depth Cultural
Start in Zagreb and end in Ljubljana! With the in-depth cultural tour Northern Italy, Slovenia and Croatia, you have a 7 day tour package taking you through Zagreb, Croatia and 5 other destinations in Europe. Northern Italy, Slovenia and Croatia is a small group tour that includes accommodation in a hotel as well as an expert guide, meals, transport and more.
Other reviews about Back-Roads Touring:Write a review
- Alison Tulip's review about another Back-Roads Touring tour4.5 - ExcellentI loved that the tour was flexible going along the back roads. There were only four of us and that meant we saw more an... Read more
- FREDA PACKER's review about another Back-Roads Touring tour5.0 - ExcellentWe absolutely loved our Corners of Cornwall back roads tour. Everyone was friendly, the scenery was magnificent, and t... Read more
- Mario Dotto's review about another Back-Roads Touring tour4.0 - GoodGood pace. Exactly what we where looking for in a tour.
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Mestre – Venice – Mestre
- Day 2: Mestre – Lake Bled – Ljubljana
- Day 3: Ljubljana – Opatija
- Day 4: Opatija – Motovun – Rovinj – Opatija
- Day 5: Opatija – Plitvice Lakes
- Day 6: Plitvice Lakes – Smiljan – Split
- Day 7: Split
- Small Group Tours of Europe & the UK
- The Road Less Travelled
Questions & Answers
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!Ask a question
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Amanda15th May 2018
NO CREDIT CARD FEES
Northern Italy, Slovenia and Croatia
STARTENDSEATS LEFT PRICE
- SaturdaySep 8, 2018from Zagreb7 DaysFridaySep 14, 2018to Ljubljana0 seats leftUSD $3,167Based on Double ShareSold outSee similar tours on this date
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Useful things to know before you go
Plugs & Adapters
Here is an indication for which countries you might need a visa. Please contact the local embassy for help applying for visas to these places.
These are only indications, so please visit your doctor before you travel to be 100% sure.
- Hepatitis B
- Recommended for Croatia and Slovenia. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Tick-borne encephalitis
- Recommended for Croatia and Slovenia. Ideally 6 months before travel.
- Hepatitis A
- Recommended for Slovenia. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Zagreb is the starting point and Ljubljana is the endpoint.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request Back-Roads Touring to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $200 to confirm this Back-Roads Touring booking. The remaining balance is then payable 60 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 21 September 2018 the full payment of $0 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $0 for Northern Italy, Slovenia and Croatia, but the deposit of $200 is non-refundable.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Back-Roads Touring : Visa - Master Card - American Express
Covering a total distance of approx 386 km.
- Zagreb (Croatia)
- 110 km
- Plitvice Lakes National Park (Croatia)
- 114 km
- Opatija (Croatia)
- 49 km
- Postojna (Slovenia)
- 66 km
- Bled (Slovenia)
- 47 km
- Ljubljana (Slovenia)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $0 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 8,723 tours in Europe
- covered by 240 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date.
- 19,143 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Europe tours