Northern Italy, Slovenia and Croatia
Beyond the Horizon Sale Unlock up to $600 in extra savings
ends on 25 Apr 2018
- Our saving
- US $ 3,071
24/7 Customer SupportAsk a question
Have a question? Call us +1 844 311 3006
Prepare for an adventure in this stunning destination with our travel guide.
- Take in Slovenia's tallest mountain
- Visit the historic Bled Castle
- Explore Croatia's many vineyards
- Hike through Plitvice National Park
- Age range
- 40 to 90 year olds
- Max Group Size
Start in Zagreb and end in Ljubljana! With the in-depth cultural tour Northern Italy, Slovenia and Croatia, you have a 7 day tour package taking you through Zagreb, Croatia and 5 other destinations in Europe. Northern Italy, Slovenia and Croatia is a small group tour that includes accommodation in a hotel as well as an expert guide, meals, transport and more.
Other reviews about Back-Roads Touring:Write a review
- Mary Mcglynn's review about another Back-Roads Touring tour4.0 - GoodCooking class Walking tour of Florence with local guide
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Mestre – Venice – Mestre
- Day 2: Mestre – Lake Bled – Ljubljana
- Day 3: Ljubljana – Opatija
- Day 4: Opatija – motovun – Rovinj – Opatija
- Day 5: Opatija – Plitvice Lakes
- Day 6: Plitvice Lakes – Smiljan – split
- Day 7: Split
- Small Group Tours of Europe & the UK
- The Road Less Travelled
Questions & Answers
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!Ask a question
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Caroline25th January 2018
NO CREDIT CARD FEES
Northern Italy, Slovenia and Croatia
STARTENDSEATS LEFTSAVE NOW PRICE
- SaturdayMay 19, 2018from Zagreb7 DaysFridayMay 25, 2018to Ljubljana10+ seats leftSave $228$3,299-7%USD $3,071Based on Double ShareSold outSee similar tours on this date
- SaturdayJun 9, 2018from Zagreb7 DaysFridayJun 15, 2018to Ljubljana10+ seats leftOnly 4 days left toSave $132USD $3,167Based on Double ShareBook Now Hold my
- SaturdaySep 8, 2018from Zagreb7 DaysFridaySep 14, 2018to Ljubljana10+ seats leftOnly 4 days left toSave $132USD $3,167Based on Double ShareBook Now Hold my
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Useful things to know before you go
Plugs & Adapters
Here is an indication for which countries you might need a visa. Please contact the local embassy for help applying for visas to these places.
These are only indications, so please visit your doctor before you travel to be 100% sure.
- Hepatitis B
- Recommended for Croatia and Slovenia. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Tick-borne encephalitis
- Recommended for Croatia and Slovenia. Ideally 6 months before travel.
- Hepatitis A
- Recommended for Slovenia. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Zagreb is the starting point and Ljubljana is the endpoint.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request Back-Roads Touring to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $200 to confirm this Back-Roads Touring booking. The remaining balance is then payable 60 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 22 June 2018 the full payment of $3,071 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $3071 for Northern Italy, Slovenia and Croatia, but the deposit of $200 is non-refundable.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Back-Roads Touring : Visa - Master Card - American Express
Covering a total distance of approx 386 km.
- Zagreb (Croatia)
- 110 km
- Plitvice Lakes National Park (Croatia)
- 114 km
- Opatija (Croatia)
- 49 km
- Postojna (Slovenia)
- 66 km
- Bled (Slovenia)
- 47 km
- Ljubljana (Slovenia)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $3,071 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 7,672 tours in Europe
- covered by 201 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date.
- 17,727 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Europe tours