- Our saving
- US $ 1,744
- +10 Destinations
- Central Italy
- See the pastel hues that cling to the cliffs of Cinque Terre
- Gaze at the masterpieces of Michelangelo’s Florence
- Unlock the secrets of Tuscan cuisine with wine tastings
- Discover the timeless charm on Pienza's golden streets
- Spend the night in a country house in the Tuscan Hills
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Florence - Lucca
- Day 2: Lucca - Cinque Terre - Lucca
- Day 3: Lucca - Pisa - Volterra
- Day 4: Voltera - San Gimignano - Siena - Pienza
- Day 5: Pienza - Chianti
- Day 6: Chianti
- Day 7: Chianti - Florence
Prepare for an adventure in this stunning destination with our travel guide.
AccommodationRated Good by past passengers
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
MealsRated Good by past passengers
TransportRated Excellent by past passengers
- Rather Poor
- JulieWritten on October 27, 20185.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Wish I could enter in my guide, Flavio Lazzaretto, in the last screen because our Guide was #1! This is almost a carbon copy of the review I left on Backroads Tours' Facebook page, and I wanted to share it here as well. I’ve never done a tour before, and... Read more
- LNLinWritten on September 21, 20185.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
This was everything I wanted in a smalller, localized tour. Shopping was available, but definitely not the main focus of this tour. Absolutely satisfied with the included tours, the local highlights, the accommodations, upbeat enthusiastic guide and... Read more
- TTracySkinnsWritten on September 11, 20184.5 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
We had a terrific time on our Tuscany Treats tour. Our guide and driver were exceptional - they went well above what we expected. I would definitely recommend Back Road tours. Suitable for people over 50.
- MDMarioWritten on June 20, 20184.0 - GoodShow detailed ratings
Good pace. Exactly what we where looking for in a tour.
- SYSandraWritten on May 22, 20184.5 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
The leader and driver were fantastic... couldn't have been better! The itinerary was also excellent but was a little crowded several days and might have been spread a little differently. All of the accommodations were wonderful, except the last at the... Read more
- MMMaryWritten on March 22, 20184.0 - GoodShow detailed ratings
Cooking class Walking tour of Florence with local guide
- BBernadetteWritten on June 11, 20174.0 - GoodShow detailed ratings
I did the Tuscan Treats tour last month and it was fantastic. The tour guide was very knowledgeable. The driver was excellent. Most of the accommodation was great. The whole group got on so well. I'd like to use Back Roads again to see Ireland.
- EHElizabethWritten on June 8, 20172.5 - AverageShow detailed ratings
The places the tour went to were very good but the accommodation on night 3 and 4 was a disgrace. Informed them about our blocked toiled and they did nothing. Truly disgusting having your toilet full of waste. The tour leader was unhelpful and had his... Read more
- JJanWritten on September 26, 20165.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Tuscan Treats & the Cinque Terre - awesome tour - great Company. Tour guide and Bus driver 100%, Back Road Tours know how to do it right, small groups, little time on the bus and lots of time to enjoy the places you are visiting! We will be back for more... Read more
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
Is there a single supplement?
Yes, there is and its cost varies depending on the tour.
What hotels are used by the tour operator?
The hotels used are usually boutique hotels. They usually use 3 to 4 star hotels ranging from country inns to town centre hotels and the occasional castle. All rooms do have en-suite bathrooms.
Which is the tour operator?
The operator is Back-Roads Touring.
- Small Group Tours of Europe & the UK
- The Road Less Travelled
- Western Europe Travel Guide
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Mandy18th February 2019
- Upcoming departures
- August 2019
- September 2019
- October 2019
- February 2020
- March 2020
- April 2020
- May 2020
- June 2020
- July 2020
- August 2020
- September 2020
- October 2020
- November 2020
- December 2020
- FridayAug 30, 2019from Florence7 DaysThursdaySep 5, 2019to FlorenceNot available in your region
- WednesdaySep 4, 2019from Florence7 DaysTuesdaySep 10, 2019to FlorenceNot available in your region
- FridaySep 6, 2019from Florence7 DaysThursdaySep 12, 2019to FlorenceNot available in your region
- MondaySep 9, 2019from Florence7 DaysSundaySep 15, 2019to FlorenceNot available in your region
- WednesdaySep 11, 2019from Florence7 DaysTuesdaySep 17, 2019to FlorenceNot available in your region
- FridaySep 13, 2019from Florence7 DaysThursdaySep 19, 2019to FlorenceNot available in your region
- WednesdaySep 18, 2019from Florence7 DaysTuesdaySep 24, 2019to FlorenceNot available in your region
- FridaySep 27, 2019from Florence7 DaysThursdayOct 3, 2019to FlorenceNot available in your region
- FridayOct 4, 2019from Florence7 DaysThursdayOct 10, 2019to FlorenceNot available in your region
- WednesdayOct 9, 2019from Florence7 DaysTuesdayOct 15, 2019to FlorenceNot available in your region
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Plugs & Adapters
- Start and end in Florence.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request Back-Roads Touring to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- For any tour departing before 21 October 2019 a full payment is necessary. For tours departing after 21 October 2019, a minimum payment of $200 is required to confirm your booking with Back-Roads Touring. The final payment will be automatically charged to your credit card on the designated due date. The final payment of the remaining balance is required at least 60 days days prior to the departure date of your tour. TourRadar never charges you a booking fee and will charge you in the stated currency.
- Cancellation policy
- TourRadar is an authorised Agent of Back-Roads Touring. Please familiarise yourself with the Back-Roads Touring payment, cancellation and refund conditions.
- Payment methods
- The following cards are accepted for Back-Roads Touring : Visa, Maestro, Mastercard, American Express or PayPal. TourRadar does NOT charge you an extra fee for using any of these payment methods.
- Florence (Italy)
- 62 km
- Lucca (Italy)
- 70 km
- Cinque Terra (Italy)
- 70 km
- Lucca (Italy)
- 15 km
- Pisa (Italy)
- 52 km
- Volterra (Italy)
- 16 km
- San Gimignano (Italy)
- 29 km
- Siena (Italy)
- 39 km
- Pienza (Italy)
- 75 km
- Volterra (Italy)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $1,744 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 12,033 tours in Europe
- covered by 571 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date.
- 9 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Tuscan Treats