- Our saving
- US $ 2,178
- +8 Destinations
- Central Italy
- Rather Poor
- JulieWritten on October 27, 20185.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Wish I could enter in my guide, Flavio Lazzaretto, in the last screen because our Guide was #1! This is almost a carbon copy of the review I left on Backroads Tours' Facebook page, and I wanted to share it here as well. I’ve never done a tour before, and... Read more
- LNLinWritten on September 21, 20185.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
This was everything I wanted in a smalller, localized tour. Shopping was available, but definitely not the main focus of this tour. Absolutely satisfied with the included tours, the local highlights, the accommodations, upbeat enthusiastic guide and... Read more
- TTracySkinnsWritten on September 11, 20184.5 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
We had a terrific time on our Tuscany Treats tour. Our guide and driver were exceptional - they went well above what we expected. I would definitely recommend Back Road tours. Suitable for people over 50.
- MDMarioWritten on June 20, 20184.0 - GoodShow detailed ratings
Good pace. Exactly what we where looking for in a tour.
- SYSandraWritten on May 22, 20184.5 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
The leader and driver were fantastic... couldn't have been better! The itinerary was also excellent but was a little crowded several days and might have been spread a little differently. All of the accommodations were wonderful, except the last at the... Read more
- MMMaryWritten on March 22, 20184.0 - GoodShow detailed ratings
Cooking class Walking tour of Florence with local guide
- BBernadetteWritten on June 11, 20174.0 - GoodShow detailed ratings
I did the Tuscan Treats tour last month and it was fantastic. The tour guide was very knowledgeable. The driver was excellent. Most of the accommodation was great. The whole group got on so well. I'd like to use Back Roads again to see Ireland.
- EHElizabethWritten on June 8, 20172.5 - AverageShow detailed ratings
The places the tour went to were very good but the accommodation on night 3 and 4 was a disgrace. Informed them about our blocked toiled and they did nothing. Truly disgusting having your toilet full of waste. The tour leader was unhelpful and had his... Read more
- JJanWritten on September 26, 20165.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Tuscan Treats & the Cinque Terre - awesome tour - great Company. Tour guide and Bus driver 100%, Back Road Tours know how to do it right, small groups, little time on the bus and lots of time to enjoy the places you are visiting! We will be back for more... Read more
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Florence – Lucca
- Day 2: Lucca – Cinque Terre – Lucca
- Day 3: Lucca – Pisa – Volterra
- Day 4: Volterra – San Gimignano – Siena – Pienza
- Day 5: Pienza – Tuscany
- Day 6: Tuscany
- Day 7: Tuscany – Florence
Prepare for an adventure in this stunning destination with our travel guide.
AccommodationRated Good by past passengers
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
MealsRated Good by past passengers
TransportRated Excellent by past passengers
- Small Group Tours of Europe & the UK
- The Road Less Travelled
- Western Europe Travel Guide
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
Is there a single supplement?
Yes, there is and its cost varies depending on the tour.
What hotels are used by the tour operator?
The hotels used are usually boutique hotels. They usually use 3 to 4 star hotels ranging from country inns to town centre hotels and the occasional castle. All rooms do have en-suite bathrooms.
Which is the tour operator?
The operator is Back-Roads Touring.
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Lynette12th April 2018
- Upcoming departures
- February 2019
- March 2019
- April 2019
- May 2019
- June 2019
- July 2019
- August 2019
- September 2019
- October 2019
- FridayFeb 22, 2019from Florence7 DaysThursdayFeb 28, 2019to Florence10+ seats left$91USD $2,178Based on Double Share
- FridayMar 15, 2019from Florence7 DaysThursdayMar 21, 2019to Florence10+ seats left$92USD $2,207Based on Double Share
- FridayApr 12, 2019from Florence7 DaysThursdayApr 18, 2019to Florence10+ seats left$92USD $2,207Based on Double Share
- FridayApr 19, 2019from Florence7 DaysThursdayApr 25, 2019to Florence10+ seats left$92USD $2,207Based on Double Share
- FridayApr 26, 2019from Florence7 DaysThursdayMay 2, 2019to Florence10+ seats left$92USD $2,207Based on Double Share
- WednesdayMay 8, 2019from Florence7 DaysTuesdayMay 14, 2019to Florence10+ seats left$94USD $2,255Based on Double Share
- WednesdayMay 15, 2019from Florence7 DaysTuesdayMay 21, 2019to Florence10+ seats left$94USD $2,255Based on Double Share
- WednesdayMay 22, 2019from Florence7 DaysTuesdayMay 28, 2019to Florence10+ seats left$94USD $2,255Based on Double Share
- FridayMay 24, 2019from Florence7 DaysThursdayMay 30, 2019to Florence10+ seats left$94USD $2,255Based on Double Share
- WednesdayMay 29, 2019from Florence7 DaysTuesdayJun 4, 2019to Florence10+ seats left$94USD $2,255Based on Double Share
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Plugs & Adapters
- Start and end in Florence.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request Back-Roads Touring to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $200 to confirm this Back-Roads Touring booking. The remaining balance is then payable 60 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 12 January 2019 the full payment of $2,178 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $2178 for Tuscan Treats, but the deposit of $200 is non-refundable.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Back-Roads Touring : Visa - Master Card - American Express
- Florence (Italy)
- 62 km
- Lucca (Italy)
- 70 km
- Cinque Terra (Italy)
- 70 km
- Lucca (Italy)
- 15 km
- Pisa (Italy)
- 52 km
- Volterra (Italy)
- 39 km
- Siena (Italy)
- 39 km
- Volterra (Italy)
- 35 km
- Chianti Region (Italy)
- 34 km
- Florence (Italy)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $2,178 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 9,425 tours in Europe
- covered by 267 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date.
- 9 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Tuscan Treats