Reefs And Rainforests (Start Sydney)
- Our saving
- US $ 2,243
- JUST PAY $99 DEPOSIT TODAY
- +13 Destinations
- East Australia
- Snorkel and see the colours of the Great Barrier Reef
- Relax on the white sandy beaches of the Whitsundays
- Try your hand at some good country whip cracking
- Indulge in home-cooked damper and party outback style
- Watch Instagram likes soar with a snap of Fraser Island
- Release your inner party animal at Surfer’s Paradise
- Age range
- 18 to 35 year olds
- Hostel, Camping
- Max Group Size
- Train & Rail
- Travel style
- Adventure, Wildlife, Christmas & New Year
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
Day 1: Arrive Sydney
Start point Sydney, Sydney, New South Wales, Australia
- Day 2: Sydney
- Day 3: Sydney
- Day 4: Sydney to Byron Bay
- Day 5: Bryon Bay
- Day 6: Byron Bay to Noosa Everglades via Hosanna Farm and Currumbin Wildlife Sanctuary
- Day 7: Noosa Everglades - Fraser Island Day Trip
- Day 8: Noosa Everglades to the Whitsundays
- Day 9: The Whitsundays
- Day 10: The Whitsundays to Cairns
- Day 11: Cairns
- Day 12: Cairns
- Day 13: Cairns to Cape Tribulation
Day 14: Cape Tribulation to Cairns
End point Cairns, Cairns, Queensland, Australia
Prepare for an adventure in this stunning destination with our travel guide.
- KyleWritten on February 26, 20195.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
The tour was fantastic! You see very much of the east coast in a very short amount of time, 16 days. Sian was an outstanding tour guide and Gaz was an expert coach driver! The coach was extremely clean and very comfortable. The itinerary was great, some of... Read more
- TBTommyWritten on January 2, 20192.0 - Rather poorShow detailed ratings
Better standard of accommodation, several places filthy and not acceptable in respect of price paid or advertised tour. More variety of food , healthy options. Option to choose who you share with after a couple of days. Without the added excursions it would... Read more
- LSLouiseWritten on December 11, 20175.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Everything about it was amazing! Jill our guide was Great, Rhys the driver was a great laugh. Wonderful group of people. Just was everything i expected and more!
- PPPatrickWritten on April 10, 20164.5 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
The trip was really good fun and met a lot of good fun people, the activities were exactly what I wanted to do. Our tour guid was passionate about his job and created a fun environment for the group and helped if we had any problems. The coach we drive on... Read more
- MMMelissaWritten on April 4, 20164.5 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Fantastic tour, had the best time ever!! Starting in Sydney was great as we could acclimatise to the heat gradually as we drive up the coast.
- KSKimWritten on April 2, 20165.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
trys was absolutely amazing as our tour guide! everything he did was incredible and it was a big part of my trip!
- SBStephenWritten on April 2, 20165.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
I've taken many tours but this one was the high light of my life. Went on our honeymoon with my pregnant wife and every accommodation was made for us by this amazing tour guide. Even though tour was for a younger crowd still felt that we belong. He made the... Read more
- MMelanieWritten on April 2, 20164.0 - GoodShow detailed ratings
Amazing tour, great people even better tour guide. Quite a few thing went wrong on the tour that were completely out of the control of our tour guide, for example our transport broke down on our way to fraiser island and we were left stranded for over 3... Read more
- LWLauraWritten on April 1, 20165.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
This was the best experience I could of ever imagined. It exceeded my expectations and more. The people I met will be friends for life and my tour guide was one in a million. Such a down to earth guy who does so much for other people. I wouldn't have wanted... Read more
- KPKerryWritten on April 1, 20165.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Absolutely amazing trip ! Did so much in the space of 16 Days and Try's never failed to keep us all entertained ! If we had a question or literally anything, Try's would know the answer or find out for us straight away! Such a fun trip and I'd go back in an... Read more
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
Will there be a Contiki team member on the trip?
Each one of Contiki's trips come with one of their highly regarded trip managers. Not only do you get someone that is knowledgeable in the destination and knows all the ins and outs (from the destination's history to the nearest ATM) you will also get a friend as their trip managers are some of the best throughout the world.
What is the group size?
This trip can have up to 50 passengers travelling together. These are 50 new friends for you to meet along the way and make memories of a lifetime.
Do you offer this trip year round?
This trip is offered year round, to see the available departures please click 'Check Availability' on the main tour page. You can also choose to start this tour in Cairns or Sydney depending on the departure you choose.
- Travel Isn't About Where You Go...
- Contiki Experiences
- Contiki Munch
- Europe Summer Team
- Contiki Accomodation
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Valentina19th April 2019
Reefs And Rainforests (Start Sydney)
- Upcoming departures
- July 2019
- August 2019
- September 2019
- October 2019
- November 2019
- December 2019
- January 2020
- February 2020
- March 2020
- SundayJul 28, 2019from Sydney14 DaysSaturdayAug 10, 2019to Cairns0 seats left$45USD $2,243+ $252 additional upfront costs
- SundayAug 11, 2019from Sydney14 DaysSaturdayAug 24, 2019to Cairns0 seats left$45USD $2,243+ $252 additional upfront costs
- SundaySep 8, 2019from Sydney14 DaysSaturdaySep 21, 2019to Cairns10+ seats left$45USD $2,243+ $252 additional upfront costs
- SundaySep 22, 2019from Sydney14 DaysSaturdayOct 5, 2019to Cairns7 seats left$45USD $2,243+ $252 additional upfront costs
- SundaySep 29, 2019from Sydney14 DaysSaturdayOct 12, 2019to Cairns8 seats left$45USD $2,243+ $252 additional upfront costs
- SundayOct 6, 2019from Sydney14 DaysSaturdayOct 19, 2019to Cairns9 seats left$45USD $2,243+ $252 additional upfront costs
- SundayOct 20, 2019from Sydney14 DaysSaturdayNov 2, 2019to Cairns0 seats left$45USD $2,243+ $252 additional upfront costs
- SundayOct 27, 2019from Sydney14 DaysSaturdayNov 9, 2019to Cairns10+ seats left$45USD $2,243+ $252 additional upfront costs
- SundayNov 3, 2019from Sydney14 DaysSaturdayNov 16, 2019to Cairns0 seats left$47USD $2,373+ $252 additional upfront costs
- SundayNov 24, 2019from Sydney14 DaysSaturdayDec 7, 2019to Cairns10+ seats left$47USD $2,373+ $252 additional upfront costs
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Plugs & Adapters
- Yellow fever
- Certificate of vaccination required if arriving from an infected area for Australia. Ideally 10 days before travel.
- Japanese B encephalitis
- Recommended for Australia. Ideally 1 month before travel.
- Sydney is the starting point and Cairns is the endpoint.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request Contiki to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $99 to confirm this Contiki booking. The remaining balance is then payable 65 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 18 September 2019 the full payment of $2,243 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 65 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $2243 for Reefs And Rainforests (Start Sydney), but the deposit of $99 is non-refundable.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Contiki tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- Sydney (Australia)
- 625 km
- Byron Bay (Australia)
- 58 km
- Currumbin (Australia)
- 197 km
- Noosa (Australia)
- 112 km
- Fraser Island (Australia)
- 721 km
- Airlie Beach (Australia)
- 25 km
- Whitsunday Islands (Australia)
- 500 km
- Cairns (Australia)
- 12 km
- Tjapukai Aboriginal Cultural Park (Australia)
- 12 km
- Cairns (Australia)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $2,243 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 1,243 tours in Australia/Oceania
- covered by 100 different operators in Australia/Oceania
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 65 days prior to the departure date.
- 4,302 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Australia/Oceania tours