Corners of Cornwall (14 destinations)
- Our saving
- US $ 2,521
- Wander around Port Isaac and taste Cornish seafood
- Discover the stories and myths of St. Michael’s Mount
- Hear all about tea grown in England at Tregothnan estate
- Visit St. Ives, a charming seaside town in England
- Admire the magnificent Cathedral in Salisbury
- Age range
- 40 to 90 year olds
- Max Group Size
- Travel style
- In-depth Cultural, Coach / Bus
- Rather Poor
- DDDuncanWritten on September 13, 20184.5 - ExcellentVery good tour and definitely on back roads. Perhaps some stops were too long in small towns which were not a meal stop. Guide Ok but a bit self centred Two Bridges Hotel and Fowey Hotel excellentShow detailed ratings
- FabrizioWritten on September 10, 20184.5 - ExcellentI would highly recommend this tour, wonderful landscapes and a right touch of local life, all under expert guidance.Show detailed ratings
- FPFREDAWritten on June 24, 20185.0 - ExcellentWe absolutely loved our Corners of Cornwall back roads tour. Everyone was friendly, the scenery was magnificent, and the accommodation was excellent. We would highly recommend to anyone, and we will definitely be back to do another back roads tour.Show detailed ratings
- JeanetteWritten on June 12, 20185.0 - ExcellentThe tour exceeded our expectations. The view from the Greenbank Hotel in Falmouth was exceptional. The whole tour was truly memorable. Our guide Warwick and driver Marion were both terrificShow detailed ratings
- RSRichardWritten on June 24, 20175.0 - ExcellentI did the Corners of Cornwall tour with Matt in 2015. He was brilliant. Personable, helpful, extremely knowledgeable, and excelled at making everyone on the tour feel special. Matt is a huge asset to Back-Roads. Richard ShepherdShow detailed ratings
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- DAY 1 LONDON – WELLS – DARTMOOR NATIONAL PARK
- DAY 2 DARTMOOR NATIONAL PARK – PORT ISAAC – PADSTOW – FALMOUTH
- DAY 3 FALMOUTH – ST MICHAEL'S MOUNT – ST IVES –– FALMOUTH
- DAY 4 FALMOUTH – TREGOTHNAN – FOWEY
- DAY 5 FOWEY
- DAY 6 FOWEY – LYME REGIS – HAWKCHURCH
- DAY 7 HAWKCHURCH – SALISBURY – LONDON
Prepare for an adventure in this stunning destination with our travel guide.
AccommodationRated Excellent by past passengers
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
MealsRated Excellent by past passengers
TransportRated Excellent by past passengers
- Small Group Tours of Europe & the UK
- The Road Less Travelled
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
Are airport transfers included in the tour cost?
Airport transfers are not included in the tour cost and Back-Roads do not always offer a service for booking them for you due to the high cost of London transfers. It is recommended to either make your own way to the hotel by tube or by a transfer from the hotel directly. Once you have a confirmed booking please contact our team of Travel Experts for more information.
Guides who have led this tour
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Gregory6th September 2018
About the countries
- Pound sterlingEngland
Plugs & Adapters
- Start and end in London.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request Back-Roads Touring to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $200 to confirm this Back-Roads Touring booking. The remaining balance is then payable 60 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 15 December 2018 the full payment of $2,521 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $2521 for Corners of Cornwall (14 destinations), but the deposit of $200 is non-refundable.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Back-Roads Touring : Visa - Master Card - American Express
- London (England)
- 178 km
- Wells (England)
- 114 km
- Dartmoor National Park (England)
- 64 km
- Port Issac (England)
- 10 km
- Padstow (England)
- 44 km
- Falmouth (England)
- 30 km
- St Ives (England)
- 11 km
- St Michaels Mount (England)
- 30 km
- Falmouth (England)
- 37 km
- Fowey (England)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $2,521 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 9,374 tours in Europe
- covered by 256 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date.
- 5 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Corners of Cornwall (14 destinations)