Beaches And Reefs (6 destinations)
- Our saving
- US $ 1,887
- JUST PAY $99 DEPOSIT TODAY
- +4 Destinations
- Australia East Coast
- Snorkel and see the colours of the Great Barrier Reef
- Relax on the white sandy beaches of the Whitsundays
- Try your hand at some good country whip cracking
- Indulge in home-cooked damper and party outback style
- Watch Instagram likes soar with a snap of Fraser Island
- Release your inner party animal at Surfer’s Paradise
- Age range
- 18 to 35 year olds
- Hostel, Camping
- Max Group Size
- Train & Rail
- Travel style
- Beach, Adventure, Christmas & New Year
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Sydney
- Day 2: Sydney
- Day 3: Sydney Day 3
- Day 4: Sydney to Byron Bay
- Day 5: Bryon Bay
- Day 6: Byron Bay to Noosa Everglades via Hosanna Farm and Currumbin Wildlife Sanctuary
- Day 7: Noosa Everglades - Fraser Island Day Trip
- Day 8: Noosa Everglades to the Whitsundays
- Day 9: The Whitsundays
- Day 10: The Whitsundays to Cairns
- Day 11: Cairns
- Day 12: Cairns
- Day 13: Depart Cairns
Prepare for an adventure in this stunning destination with our travel guide.
AccommodationRated Excellent by past passengers
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
MealsRated Excellent by past passengers
TransportRated Excellent by past passengers
- Rather Poor
- CBcaoimheWritten on January 30, 20184.5 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
The trip itself was amazing.. accommodation was great.. definitely ticked loads of the bucket list. Bus driver was lovely. Transportation was comfortable.. did not find tour guide helpful she picked who she wanted to help and everyone else could do what... Read more
- DiannaWritten on September 11, 20172.5 - AverageShow detailed ratings
It was ok. Too many British people. Tooooo long on the buses. Way more travel than enjoyment. I wouldn't recommend it to anyone. Also hotels far from all main city centers. The excursions were really waaaayyy too much work for the small pleasure.
- SCSuzanneWritten on December 19, 20164.0 - GoodShow detailed ratings
Good itinerary and included activities. If you are used to travelling solo or in small groups (and like it), probably not the right trip, but good for those who want or need some hand-holding whilst seeing the world.
- BSBobbiWritten on June 6, 20164.0 - GoodShow detailed ratings
Trys made my time in Australia, this was my first time going abroad by myself and Trys made it so easy and ensured I made friends and had the best time! Trys always made sure people were included and able to experience as much as possible no matter how long... Read more
- ECEllisWritten on May 9, 20165.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
I booked this trip with 3 weeks to go before it started I had done little to no research and went on a very spontaneous trip with no expectations or ideas of what to expect. When I arrived at the hotel where I met the rest of the group and leader (Trys) (as... Read more
- MDMickWritten on May 4, 20165.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Such an awesome trip
- MCMeganWritten on April 17, 20165.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
This trip was a once in a lifetime trip. I will always remember it. It was very well organized and prepared. Our bus was great! Our drivers name was Horse. He was an excellent driver and got us where we needed to be with ease, every single day. The... Read more
- VBVivienneWritten on April 16, 20164.5 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Our guide was always there for us and cheerful !
- GGemmaWritten on April 15, 20165.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
The trip was amazing and everything that I wanted out of travelling the east coast. You have some amazing opportunities to do some once in a life time things like climb the harbour bridge. Our tour manager was amazing. He made an effort with each individual... Read more
- KEKirillyWritten on April 14, 20165.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
My tour guide was TK ! (Trys) he was beyond awesome! :) he made the contiki trip for me so much fun! He always made us laugh, keeping us entertained on the bus with funny games movies, songs, extra sight seeing whenever he could fit it in! Buying as a... Read more
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
What is the accommodation like on this tour?
For this trip, you will stay 8 nights in a hotel, 3 nights in a hostel and you will enjoy 1 night in a surf village.
Do you offer this trip year round?
This trip is offered year round, to see the available departures please click 'Check Availability' on the main tour page. You can also choose to start this tour in Cairns or Sydney depending on the departure you choose.
Are there any special stays on this trip?
Yes! You will stay one night at a surf village on this trip! This is Contiki's way of making your trip a little extra special and giving you some of the Contiki difference.
- Travel Isn't About Where You Go...
- Contiki Experiences
- Contiki Munch
- Europe Summer Team
- Contiki Accomodation
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Anne19th March 2019
Beaches And Reefs (6 destinations)
- Upcoming departures
- July 2019
- August 2019
- September 2019
- October 2019
- November 2019
- December 2019
- January 2020
- February 2020
- March 2020
- SundayJul 28, 2019from Sydney13 DaysFridayAug 9, 2019to Cairns0 seats left$38USD $1,887+ $252 additional upfront costs
- SundayAug 11, 2019from Sydney13 DaysFridayAug 23, 2019to Cairns0 seats left$38USD $1,887+ $252 additional upfront costs
- SundaySep 8, 2019from Sydney13 DaysFridaySep 20, 2019to Cairns10+ seats left$38USD $1,887+ $252 additional upfront costs
- SundaySep 22, 2019from Sydney13 DaysFridayOct 4, 2019to Cairns7 seats left$38USD $1,887+ $252 additional upfront costs
- SundaySep 29, 2019from Sydney13 DaysFridayOct 11, 2019to Cairns8 seats left$38USD $1,887+ $252 additional upfront costs
- SundayOct 6, 2019from Sydney13 DaysFridayOct 18, 2019to Cairns9 seats left$38USD $1,887+ $252 additional upfront costs
- SundayOct 20, 2019from Sydney13 DaysFridayNov 1, 2019to Cairns0 seats left$38USD $1,887+ $252 additional upfront costs
- SundayOct 27, 2019from Sydney13 DaysFridayNov 8, 2019to Cairns10+ seats left$38USD $1,887+ $252 additional upfront costs
- SundayNov 3, 2019from Sydney13 DaysFridayNov 15, 2019to Cairns0 seats left$40USD $1,993+ $252 additional upfront costs
- SundayNov 24, 2019from Sydney13 DaysFridayDec 6, 2019to Cairns10+ seats left$40USD $1,993+ $252 additional upfront costs
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Plugs & Adapters
- Yellow fever
- Certificate of vaccination required if arriving from an infected area for Australia. Ideally 10 days before travel.
- Japanese B encephalitis
- Recommended for Australia. Ideally 1 month before travel.
- Sydney is the starting point and Cairns is the endpoint.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request Contiki to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $99 to confirm this Contiki booking. The remaining balance is then payable 65 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 18 September 2019 the full payment of $1,887 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 65 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $1887 for Beaches And Reefs (6 destinations), but the deposit of $99 is non-refundable.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Contiki tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- Sydney (Australia)
- 625 km
- Byron Bay (Australia)
- 255 km
- Noosa (Australia)
- 112 km
- Fraser Island (Australia)
- 707 km
- Whitsunday Islands (Australia)
- 500 km
- Cairns (Australia)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $1,887 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 1,243 tours in Australia/Oceania
- covered by 100 different operators in Australia/Oceania
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 65 days prior to the departure date.
- 17 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Beaches And Reefs (6 destinations)