Orkney & The Highlands
- Our saving
- US $ 1,660
- Mary Jane Nowak's review about another Back-Roads Touring tour4.5 - Excellent
It was a wonderful trip. Our bus driver, Steve was excellent. Tom McGiver, our tour guide gave us a full background of the history of Scotland. We wound up in the tail end of Helene, so couldn't visit Iona because ferries weren't running but had a very... Read more
- Mitchell Richman's review about another Back-Roads Touring tour5.0 - Excellent
Excellent tour. Fantastic tour guide in David Longmire. His knowledge and personal history and background added so much. Would look for different accommodations than The Grange Wellington. Other act were very good to good (Deeside Inn). Scotland is... Read more
- susanviola's review about another Back-Roads Touring tour5.0 - Excellent
Loved every minute of tour, Phil our original tour guide who had to go home and then young Johnny (his first tour of that kind) was wonderful and Sergio our driver. loved the back roads. couldnt have travelled with a better group of people, wonderful... Read more
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Inverness – Strathpeffer – Orkney
- Day 2: Orkney
- Day 3: Orkney – Wick
- Day 4: Wick – Dunrobin Castle – Inverness
Prepare for an adventure in this stunning destination with our travel guide.
- Small Group Tours of Europe & the UK
- The Road Less Travelled
- A Scottish Journey
- Western Europe Travel Guide
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
Do you accommodate to single travelers?
The tour operator does accommodate single travellers.
You are more than welcome to join the group as a single traveller with sole use of your own room. Single rooms in European hotels can have one single bed, although in some hotels single travellers will have a double room for their own use. The single supplement is very reasonable.
Is this tour suitable for elderlies?
This tour is considered a "leisurely paced itinerary. So as long as you are up for a little bit of walking on some of the days Back-Roads would love to have you!
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Shereen22nd June 2018
Orkney & The Highlands
- TuesdayApr 9, 2019from Inverness4 DaysFridayApr 12, 2019to Inverness5 seats left$69USD $1,660Based on twin
- MondayApr 29, 2019from Inverness4 DaysThursdayMay 2, 2019to Inverness10+ seats left$69USD $1,660Based on twin
- TuesdayMay 7, 2019from Inverness4 DaysFridayMay 10, 2019to Inverness10+ seats left$69USD $1,660Based on twin
- WednesdayMay 22, 2019from Inverness4 DaysSaturdayMay 25, 2019to Inverness0 seats left$69USD $1,660Based on twin
- MondayJun 10, 2019from Inverness4 DaysThursdayJun 13, 2019to Inverness0 seats left$69USD $1,660Based on twin
- TuesdayJun 25, 2019from Inverness4 DaysFridayJun 28, 2019to Inverness0 seats left$69USD $1,660Based on twin
- TuesdayAug 6, 2019from Inverness4 DaysFridayAug 9, 2019to Inverness10+ seats left$69USD $1,660Based on twin
- TuesdaySep 3, 2019from Inverness4 DaysFridaySep 6, 2019to Inverness4 seats left$69USD $1,660Based on twin
- TuesdaySep 10, 2019from Inverness4 DaysFridaySep 13, 2019to Inverness8 seats left$69USD $1,660Based on twin
- TuesdaySep 17, 2019from Inverness4 DaysFridaySep 20, 2019to Inverness9 seats left$69USD $1,660Based on twin
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
- Pound sterlingScotland
Plugs & Adapters
- Start and end in Inverness.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request Back-Roads Touring to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $200 to confirm this Back-Roads Touring booking. The remaining balance is then payable 60 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 18 April 2019 the full payment of $1,660 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $1660 for Orkney & The Highlands, but the deposit of $200 is non-refundable.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Back-Roads Touring : Visa - Master Card - American Express
- Inverness (Scotland)
- 200 km
- Orkney Islands (Scotland)
- 79 km
- Wick (Scotland)
- 71 km
- Dunrobin Castle (Scotland)
- 58 km
- Inverness (Scotland)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $1,660 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 10,986 tours in Europe
- covered by 386 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date.
- 24,538 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Europe tours