Provence & The French Riviera
Save up to 75% across the globe
ends on 26 Sep 2018
- Enjoy the staggering sight of Gorges du Verdon
- Provençal lunch and accompanying wines in a private vineyard
- Take in the movie star looks of Cannes
- Experience the lavender-carpeted fields of Provence
- Age range
- 40 to 90 year olds
- Max Group Size
- Travel style
- In-depth Cultural, Coach / Bus
Start and end in Nice! With the in-depth cultural tour Provence & The French Riviera, you have a 9 day tour package taking you through Nice, France and 11 other destinations in France. Provence & The French Riviera is a small group tour that includes accommodation in a hotel as well as an expert guide, meals, transport and more.
Other reviews about Back-Roads Touring:Write a review
- Stephen Liney's review about another Back-Roads Touring tour5.0 - ExcellentAn amazing trip. Charlie, our guide was sensational. Everyone should do this tour !
- Janinewalker's review about another Back-Roads Touring tour4.0 - GoodWe were a party of Australians attending the Dawn Service at Villers-Bretonneux and touring the battlefields. The tour w... Read more
- Jimmy Whitehead's review about another Back-Roads Touring tour4.5 - ExcellentExplained battles very effectively. Provlfded helpful advice.
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Nice – Antibes – Vence
- Day 2: Vence – Cannes – Grasse – Vence
- Day 3: Vence – Aix-En-Provence
- Day 4: Aix-En-Provence – The Luberon – Saint-Rémy-De-Provence
- Day 5: Saint-Rémy-De-Provence – Orange – Sainte-Cécile-Les-Vignes – Saint-Rémy-De-Provence
- Day 6: Saint-Rémy-De Provence – Avignon – Pont Du Gard – Arles
- Day 7: Arles
- Day 8: Arles – Les Baux-De-Provence – Gorges Du Verdon
- Day 9: Gorges Du Verdon – Castellane – Nice
- Small Group Tours of Europe & the UK
- The Road Less Travelled
- Western Europe Travel Guide
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
What is the age range of travellers on this tour?
This tour has a suggested age range of 40 to 70 year olds.
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Marcia9th August 2018
About the countries
Useful things to know before you go
Plugs & Adapters
Here is an indication for which countries you might need a visa. Please contact the local embassy for help applying for visas to these places.
- Start and end in Nice.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request Back-Roads Touring to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $200 to confirm this Back-Roads Touring booking. The remaining balance is then payable 60 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 20 November 2018 the full payment of $0 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $0 for Provence & The French Riviera, but the deposit of $200 is non-refundable.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Back-Roads Touring : Visa - Master Card - American Express
Covering a total distance of approx 578 km.
- Nice (France)
- 17 km
- Antibes (France)
- 16 km
- Vence (France)
- 20 km
- Cannes (France)
- 127 km
- Aix-En-Provence (France)
- 57 km
- Saint Remy de Provence (France)
- 39 km
- Orange (France)
- 30 km
- Pont du Gard (France)
- 22 km
- Avignon (France)
- 33 km
- Arles (France)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $0 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 9,819 tours in Europe
- covered by 256 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date.
- 21,962 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Europe tours