Provence & The French Riviera
The Discovery Sale Unlock up to $600 in extra savings
ends on 23 May 2018
- Our saving
- US $ 3,417
24/7 Customer SupportAsk a question
Have a question? Call us +1 844 311 3006
Prepare for an adventure in this stunning destination with our travel guide.
- Enjoy the staggering sight of Gorges du Verdon
- Provençal lunch and accompanying wines in a private vineyard
- Take in the movie star looks of Cannes
- Experience the lavender-carpeted fields of Provence
- Age range
- 40 to 90 year olds
- Max Group Size
Start and end in Nice! With the in-depth cultural tour Provence & The French Riviera, you have a 9 day tour package taking you through Nice, France and 11 other destinations in France. Provence & The French Riviera is a small group tour that includes accommodation in a hotel as well as an expert guide, meals, transport and more.
Other reviews about Back-Roads Touring:Write a review
- Janinewalker's review about another Back-Roads Touring tour4.0 - GoodWe were a party of Australians attending the Dawn Service at Villers-Bretonneux and touring the battlefields. The tour w... Read more
- Jimmy Whitehead's review about another Back-Roads Touring tour4.5 - ExcellentExplained battles very effectively. Provlfded helpful advice.
- Chris and Frank's review about another Back-Roads Touring tour4.5 - ExcellentWe went on the Western Front Battlefields weekend tour just a week ago. It was a very interesting and highly moving expe... Read more
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Nice – Antibes – Vence
- Day 2: Vence – Cannes – Grasse – Vence
- Day 3: Vence – Aix-en-provence
- Day 4: Aix-en-provence – The Luberon – saint-rÉmy-de-provence
- Day 5: Saint-rÉmy-de-provence – Orange – Sainte-cÉcile-les-vignes – Saint-rÉmy-de-provence
- Day 6: Saint-rÉmy-de Provence – Avignon – Pont Du Gard – Arles
- Day 7: Arles
- Day 8: Arles – Les Baux-de-provence – Gorges Du Verdon
- Day 9: Gorges Du Verdon – Castellane – Nice
- Small Group Tours of Europe & the UK
- The Road Less Travelled
- Western Europe Travel Guide
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
- April 1, 2016
What is the age range of travellers on this tour?
This tour has a suggested age range of 40 to 70 year olds.
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Mercedes16th March 2018
NO CREDIT CARD FEES
Provence & The French Riviera
STARTENDSEATS LEFTSAVE NOW PRICE
- FridayMay 25, 2018from Nice9 DaysSaturdayJun 2, 2018to Nice0 seats left$142USD $3,417Based on Double Share
- FridayJun 8, 2018from Nice9 DaysSaturdayJun 16, 2018to Nice0 seats left$142USD $3,417Based on Double Share
- FridayJun 15, 2018from Nice9 DaysSaturdayJun 23, 2018to Nice0 seats left$142USD $3,417Based on Double Share
- FridayJul 13, 2018from Nice9 DaysSaturdayJul 21, 2018to Nice5 seats left$142USD $3,417Based on Double ShareBook Now Hold my
- FridaySep 7, 2018from Nice9 DaysSaturdaySep 15, 2018to Nice0 seats left$142USD $3,417Based on Double Share
- FridaySep 14, 2018from Nice9 DaysSaturdaySep 22, 2018to Nice0 seats left$142USD $3,417Based on Double Share
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Useful things to know before you go
Plugs & Adapters
Here is an indication for which countries you might need a visa. Please contact the local embassy for help applying for visas to these places.
- Start and end in Nice.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request Back-Roads Touring to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $200 to confirm this Back-Roads Touring booking. The remaining balance is then payable 60 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 19 July 2018 the full payment of $3,417 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $3417 for Provence & The French Riviera, but the deposit of $200 is non-refundable.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Back-Roads Touring : Visa - Master Card - American Express
Covering a total distance of approx 578 km.
- Nice (France)
- 17 km
- Antibes (France)
- 16 km
- Vence (France)
- 20 km
- Cannes (France)
- 127 km
- Aix-En-Provence (France)
- 57 km
- Saint Remy de Provence (France)
- 39 km
- Orange (France)
- 30 km
- Pont du Gard (France)
- 22 km
- Avignon (France)
- 33 km
- Arles (France)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $3,417 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 7,926 tours in Europe
- covered by 209 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date.
- 17,871 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Europe tours