Highlights of Britain
- Our saving
- US $ 3,152
- Rather Poor
- SsusanviolaWritten on August 30, 20185.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Loved every minute of tour, Phil our original tour guide who had to go home and then young Johnny (his first tour of that kind) was wonderful and Sergio our driver. loved the back roads. couldnt have travelled with a better group of people, wonderful... Read more
- DBDeborahWritten on October 10, 20175.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
It was a wonderful experience, going on the back roads you see so much more especially Hill Top Farm
- SSharonWritten on October 3, 20164.5 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
We had a terrific trip. Pip, our driver and guide, was fabulous. He did a great job showing us his country and gave us lots of information and history so we understood what we were seeing. The back roads were so scenic - so much better than taking the... Read more
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: London – Oxford – Cotswolds
- Day 2: Cotswolds – Stratford-Upon-Avon – Cotswolds
- Day 3: Cotswolds – Denbighshire
- Day 4: Denbighshire – Snowdonia National Park – Denbighshire
- Day 5: Denbighshire– Chester – Haworth – York
- Day 6: York
- Day 7: York – Castle Howard – Lake District
- Day 8: Lake District
- Day 9: Lake District – Scottish Borders
- Day 10: Scottish Borders – Abbotsford House – Rosslyn Chapel – Edinburgh
Prepare for an adventure in this stunning destination with our travel guide.
AccommodationRated Excellent by past passengers
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
MealsRated Excellent by past passengers
TransportRated Excellent by past passengers
- Small Group Tours of Europe & the UK
- The Road Less Travelled
- Western Europe Travel Guide
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
Where is the meeting point in London?
The meeting point to be Grange Wellington Hotel.
Which hotels are we staying?
You will stay in charming, local hotels of a 3 to 4 star standard offering you an authentic experience which really makes you feel like you're in Britain!
Back-Roads Touring pride themselves on offering a truly authentic travel experience, so rather than staying in large, modern chain hotels, you will be more likely staying in family run hotels and manor houses.
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Brooke, 22 years old26th October 2018
Highlights of Britain
- Upcoming departures
- April 2019
- May 2019
- June 2019
- July 2019
- August 2019
- September 2019
- October 2019
- SundayApr 7, 2019from London10 DaysTuesdayApr 16, 2019to Edinburgh10+ seats left$97USD $3,152Based on Double Share
- SaturdayApr 20, 2019from London10 DaysMondayApr 29, 2019to Edinburgh10+ seats left$99USD $3,190Based on Double Share
- ThursdayApr 25, 2019from London10 DaysSaturdayMay 4, 2019to Edinburgh10+ seats left$99USD $3,190Based on Double Share
- SundayApr 28, 2019from London10 DaysTuesdayMay 7, 2019to Edinburgh10+ seats left$100USD $3,229Based on Double Share
- ThursdayMay 2, 2019from London10 DaysSaturdayMay 11, 2019to Edinburgh10+ seats left$100USD $3,229Based on Double Share
- SundayMay 5, 2019from London10 DaysTuesdayMay 14, 2019to Edinburgh10+ seats left$100USD $3,229Based on Double Share
- WednesdayMay 8, 2019from London10 DaysFridayMay 17, 2019to Edinburgh10+ seats left$100USD $3,229Based on Double Share
- FridayMay 10, 2019from London10 DaysSundayMay 19, 2019to Edinburgh10+ seats left$100USD $3,229Based on Double Share
- TuesdayMay 14, 2019from London10 DaysThursdayMay 23, 2019to Edinburgh10+ seats left$100USD $3,229Based on Double Share
- ThursdayMay 16, 2019from London10 DaysSaturdayMay 25, 2019to Edinburgh10+ seats left$100USD $3,229Based on Double Share
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
- Pound sterlingEngland and Scotland
Plugs & Adapters
- London is the starting point and Edinburgh is the endpoint.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request Back-Roads Touring to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $200 to confirm this Back-Roads Touring booking. The remaining balance is then payable 60 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 16 January 2019 the full payment of $3,152 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $3152 for Highlights of Britain, but the deposit of $200 is non-refundable.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Back-Roads Touring : Visa - Master Card - American Express
- London (England)
- 82 km
- Oxford (England)
- 50 km
- Cotswolds (England)
- 99 km
- Ironbridge (England)
- 101 km
- Snowdonia National Park (England)
- 79 km
- Chester (England)
- 94 km
- Haworth (England)
- 59 km
- York (England)
- 144 km
- Lake District National Park (England)
- 164 km
- Edinburgh (Scotland)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $3,152 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 9,442 tours in Europe
- covered by 271 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date.
- 3 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Highlights of Britain