- Our saving
- US $ 3,869
- Experience the historic charm of Cordoba, Granada
- Watch black Iberian pigs roam in the Sierra de Aracena
- Discover the secrets of the Alentejo region
- Road trip through the hidden Iberia
- Age range
- 40 to 90 year olds
- Max Group Size
- Travel style
- In-depth Cultural
Other reviews about Back-Roads Touring:Write a review
- Louise Ciscato's review about another Back-Roads Touring tour4.5 - ExcellentExcellent tour guide and driver. Tiago, I would suggest to add time for a museum of choice in Lisbon.
- Janifer Harland's review about another Back-Roads Touring tour5.0 - ExcellentGreat tour, Dan was an excellent tour guide, wonderful group, lots of fun had by all!
- Linda Beckman's review about another Back-Roads Touring tour4.5 - ExcellentItinerary was great. Really saw a lot of Portugal.
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Madrid – Toledo
- Day 2: Toledo – Valdepeñas – Córdoba
- Day 3: Córdoba
- Day 4: Córdoba – Ubeda – Baeza
- Day 5: Baeza - Jaen - Granada
- Day 6: Granada
- Day 7: Granada – Ronda
- Day 8: Ronda – Jerez – Arcos – Grazalema – Seville
- Day 9: Seville
- Day 10: Seville – Sierra De Aracena – Estremoz
- Day 11: Estremoz – Évora – Lisbon
- Small Group Tours of Europe & the UK
- The Road Less Travelled
- Western Europe Travel Guide
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
In Southern Spain are there a lot of cities with Moorish influence?
Cities you will love in Southern Spain with Moorish architecture and history included in this tour are: Toledo, Cordoba, Seville and Granada.
What is the maximum number of people per group?
The max group size of 18 people. It's on of the best tours for small groups.
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- James12th May 2018
- Upcoming departures
- August 2018
- September 2018
- October 2018
- March 2019
- April 2019
- May 2019
- June 2019
- July 2019
- August 2019
- September 2019
- October 2019
- ThursdayAug 23, 2018from Madrid11 DaysSundaySep 2, 2018to Lisbon10+ seats left$120USD $3,879Based on Double Share
- SundaySep 2, 2018from Madrid11 DaysWednesdaySep 12, 2018to Lisbon0 seats left$120USD $3,879Based on Double Share
- ThursdaySep 6, 2018from Madrid11 DaysSundaySep 16, 2018to Lisbon0 seats left$120USD $3,879Based on Double Share
- SaturdaySep 8, 2018from Madrid11 DaysTuesdaySep 18, 2018to Lisbon0 seats left$120USD $3,879Based on Double Share
- ThursdaySep 13, 2018from Madrid11 DaysSundaySep 23, 2018to Lisbon0 seats left$120USD $3,879Based on Double Share
- ThursdaySep 20, 2018from Madrid11 DaysSundaySep 30, 2018to Lisbon0 seats left$120USD $3,879Based on Double Share
- SundaySep 23, 2018from Madrid11 DaysWednesdayOct 3, 2018to Lisbon0 seats left$120USD $3,879Based on Double Share
- ThursdaySep 27, 2018from Madrid11 DaysSundayOct 7, 2018to Lisbon10+ seats left$120USD $3,879Based on Double Share
- SaturdaySep 29, 2018from Madrid11 DaysTuesdayOct 9, 2018to Lisbon0 seats left$120USD $3,879Based on Double Share
- ThursdayOct 4, 2018from Madrid11 DaysSundayOct 14, 2018to Lisbon10+ seats left$120USD $3,879Based on Double Share
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
- EuroSpain and Portugal
Plugs & Adapters
- Hepatitis B
- Recommended for Spain and Portugal. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Madrid is the starting point and Lisbon is the endpoint.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request Back-Roads Touring to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $200 to confirm this Back-Roads Touring booking. The remaining balance is then payable 60 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 17 September 2018 the full payment of $3,869 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $3869 for Iberian Inspiration, but the deposit of $200 is non-refundable.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Back-Roads Touring : Visa - Master Card - American Express
- Madrid (Spain)
- 68 km
- Toledo (Spain)
- 133 km
- Valdepenas (Spain)
- 156 km
- Cordoba (Spain)
- 124 km
- Ubeda (Spain)
- 9 km
- Baeza (Spain)
- 92 km
- Granada (Spain)
- 148 km
- Ronda (Spain)
- 103 km
- Seville (Spain)
- 75 km
- Sierra de Aracena (Spain)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $3,869 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 8,722 tours in Europe
- covered by 242 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date.
- 19,062 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Europe tours