- Our saving
- US $ 3,911
- Experience the historic charm of Cordoba, Granada
- Watch black Iberian pigs roam in the Sierra de Aracena
- Discover the secrets of the Alentejo region
- Road trip through the hidden Iberia
- Age range
- 40 to 90 year olds
- Max Group Size
Other reviews about Back-Roads Touring:Write a review
- Linda Beckman's review about another Back-Roads Touring tour4.5 - ExcellentItinerary was great. Really saw a lot of Portugal.
- Sandra Yasskin's review about another Back-Roads Touring tour4.5 - ExcellentThe leader and driver were fantastic... couldn't have been better! The itinerary was also excellent but was a little cro... Read more
- Mark Bronson's review about another Back-Roads Touring tour4.0 - GoodThis was a very good and very thorough itinerary. The guide and driver were excellent, and the accommodations were large... Read more
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Madrid – Toledo
- Day 2: Toledo – ValdepeÑas – CÓrdoba
- Day 3: CÓrdoba
- Day 4: CÓrdoba – Ubeda – Baeza
- Day 5: Baeza - Jaen - Granada
- Day 6: Granada
- Day 7: Granada – Ronda
- Day 8: Ronda – Jerez – Arcos – Grazalema – Seville
- Day 9: Seville
- Day 10: Seville – Sierra De Aracena – Estremoz
- Day 11: Estremoz – Évora – Lisbon
- Small Group Tours of Europe & the UK
- The Road Less Travelled
- Western Europe Travel Guide
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
- February 18, 2016
In Southern Spain are there a lot of cities with Moorish influence?
Cities you will love in Southern Spain with Moorish architecture and history included in this tour are: Toledo, Cordoba, Seville and Granada.
- February 1, 2016
What is the maximum number of people per group?
The max group size of 18 people. It's on of the best tours for small groups.
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Victoria8th April 2018
- Upcoming departures
- May 2018
- June 2018
- August 2018
- September 2018
- October 2018
- March 2019
- April 2019
- May 2019
- June 2019
- July 2019
- August 2019
- September 2019
- October 2019
- ThursdayMay 31, 2018from Madrid11 DaysSundayJun 10, 2018to Lisbon0 seats left$120USD $3,879Based on Double Share
- ThursdayJun 7, 2018from Madrid11 DaysSundayJun 17, 2018to Lisbon5 seats left$120USD $3,879Based on Double Share
- SundayJun 10, 2018from Madrid11 DaysWednesdayJun 20, 2018to LisbonOnly 2 seats left$120USD $3,879Based on Double Share
- ThursdayJun 14, 2018from Madrid11 DaysSundayJun 24, 2018to LisbonOnly 3 seats left$120USD $3,879Based on Double Share
- SundayJun 17, 2018from Madrid11 DaysWednesdayJun 27, 2018to Lisbon10+ seats left$120USD $3,879Based on Double Share
- ThursdayJun 21, 2018from Madrid11 DaysSundayJul 1, 2018to LisbonOnly 3 seats left$120USD $3,879Based on Double Share
- SundayJun 24, 2018from Madrid11 DaysWednesdayJul 4, 2018to Lisbon10+ seats left$120USD $3,879Based on Double Share
- ThursdayJun 28, 2018from Madrid11 DaysSundayJul 8, 2018to Lisbon4 seats left$120USD $3,879Based on Double Share
- ThursdayAug 23, 2018from Madrid11 DaysSundaySep 2, 2018to Lisbon0 seats left$120USD $3,879Based on Double Share
- SundaySep 2, 2018from Madrid11 DaysWednesdaySep 12, 2018to Lisbon0 seats left$120USD $3,879Based on Double Share
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
- EuroSpain and Portugal
Plugs & Adapters
- Hepatitis B
- Recommended for Spain and Portugal. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Madrid is the starting point and Lisbon is the endpoint.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request Back-Roads Touring to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $200 to confirm this Back-Roads Touring booking. The remaining balance is then payable 60 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 24 July 2018 the full payment of $3,911 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $3911 for Iberian Inspiration, but the deposit of $200 is non-refundable.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Back-Roads Touring : Visa - Master Card - American Express
- Madrid (Spain)
- 68 km
- Toledo (Spain)
- 133 km
- Valdepenas (Spain)
- 156 km
- Cordoba (Spain)
- 124 km
- Ubeda (Spain)
- 9 km
- Baeza (Spain)
- 92 km
- Granada (Spain)
- 148 km
- Ronda (Spain)
- 103 km
- Seville (Spain)
- 75 km
- Sierra de Aracena (Spain)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $3,911 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 7,980 tours in Europe
- covered by 211 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date.
- 17,970 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Europe tours