- Our saving
- US $ 3,704
- Experience the historic charm of Cordoba, Granada
- Watch black Iberian pigs roam in the Sierra de Aracena
- Discover the secrets of the Alentejo region
- Road trip through the hidden Iberia
- Age range
- 40 to 90 year olds
- Max Group Size
Other reviews about Back-Roads Touring:Write a review
- Chris and Frank's review about another Back-Roads Touring tour4.5 - ExcellentWe went on the Western Front Battlefields weekend tour just a week ago. It was a very interesting and highly moving expe... Read more
- Janine Steele's review about another Back-Roads Touring tour4.0 - GoodThis was my first tour with Back-Roads and it was positive overall.. It is beautiful countryside and the pace was good o... Read more
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Madrid – Toledo
- Day 2: Toledo – ValdepeÑas – CÓrdoba
- Day 3: CÓrdoba
- Day 4: CÓrdoba – Ubeda – Baeza
- Day 5: Baeza - Jaen - Granada
- Day 6: Granada
- Day 7: Granada – Ronda
- Day 8: Ronda – Jerez – Arcos – Grazalema – Seville
- Day 9: Seville
- Day 10: Seville – Sierra De Aracena – Estremoz
- Day 11: Estremoz – Évora – Lisbon
- Small Group Tours of Europe & the UK
- The Road Less Travelled
- Western Europe Travel Guide
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
- February 18, 2016
In Southern Spain are there a lot of cities with Moorish influence?
Cities you will love in Southern Spain with Moorish architecture and history included in this tour are: Toledo, Cordoba, Seville and Granada.
- February 1, 2016
What is the maximum number of people per group?
The max group size of 18 people. It's on of the best tours for small groups.
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- David3rd February 2018
- Upcoming departures
- March 2018
- April 2018
- May 2018
- June 2018
- August 2018
- September 2018
- October 2018
- ThursdayMar 8, 2018from Madrid11 DaysSundayMar 18, 2018to Lisbon10+ seats left$195$3,899-5%USD $3,704Based on Double Share
- ThursdayApr 5, 2018from Madrid11 DaysSundayApr 15, 2018to Lisbon10+ seats left$197$3,999-5%USD $3,802Based on Double Share
- SundayApr 8, 2018from Madrid11 DaysWednesdayApr 18, 2018to Lisbon10+ seats left$197$3,999-5%USD $3,802Based on Double Share
- ThursdayApr 26, 2018from Madrid11 DaysSundayMay 6, 2018to Lisbon10+ seats left$197$3,999-5%USD $3,802Based on Double Share
- ThursdayMay 3, 2018from Madrid11 DaysSundayMay 13, 2018to Lisbon10+ seats left$197$3,999-5%USD $3,802Based on Double Share
- SundayMay 6, 2018from Madrid11 DaysWednesdayMay 16, 2018to Lisbon10+ seats left$197$3,999-5%USD $3,802Based on Double Share
- ThursdayMay 10, 2018from Madrid11 DaysSundayMay 20, 2018to Lisbon10+ seats left$197$3,999-5%USD $3,802Based on Double Share
- SundayMay 13, 2018from Madrid11 DaysWednesdayMay 23, 2018to Lisbon10+ seats left$197$3,999-5%USD $3,802Based on Double Share
- ThursdayMay 17, 2018from Madrid11 DaysSundayMay 27, 2018to Lisbon10+ seats left$197$3,999-5%USD $3,802Based on Double Share
- ThursdayMay 24, 2018from Madrid11 DaysSundayJun 3, 2018to Lisbon10+ seats left$197$3,999-5%USD $3,802Based on Double Share
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
- EuroSpain and Portugal
Plugs & Adapters
- Hepatitis B
- Recommended for Spain and Portugal. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Madrid is the starting point and Lisbon is the endpoint.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request Back-Roads Touring to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $200 to confirm this Back-Roads Touring booking. The remaining balance is then payable 60 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 23 April 2018 the full payment of $3,704 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $3704 for Iberian Inspiration, but the deposit of $200 is non-refundable.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Back-Roads Touring : Visa - Master Card - American Express
- Madrid (Spain)
- 68 km
- Toledo (Spain)
- 133 km
- Valdepenas (Spain)
- 156 km
- Cordoba (Spain)
- 124 km
- Ubeda (Spain)
- 9 km
- Baeza (Spain)
- 92 km
- Granada (Spain)
- 148 km
- Ronda (Spain)
- 103 km
- Seville (Spain)
- 75 km
- Sierra de Aracena (Spain)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $3,704 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 7,407 tours in Europe
- covered by 183 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date.
- 17,425 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Europe tours