- Our saving
- US $ 3,777
- Experience the historic charm of Cordoba, Granada
- Watch black Iberian pigs roam in the Sierra de Aracena
- Discover the secrets of the Alentejo region
- Road trip through the hidden Iberia
- Age range
- 40 to 90 year olds
- Max Group Size
- Travel style
- In-depth Cultural, Coach / Bus
Other reviews about Back-Roads Touring:Write a review
- Louise Ciscato's review about another Back-Roads Touring tour4.5 - ExcellentExcellent tour guide and driver. Tiago, I would suggest to add time for a museum of choice in Lisbon.
- Janifer Harland's review about another Back-Roads Touring tour5.0 - ExcellentGreat tour, Dan was an excellent tour guide, wonderful group, lots of fun had by all!
- A TourRadar Traveller's review about another Back-Roads Touring tour4.0 - GoodMy husband and I had a wonderful time in Portugal, we had a fantastic guide, and other guides in Lisbon & Porto were als... Read more
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Madrid – Toledo
- Day 2: Toledo – Valdepeñas – Córdoba
- Day 3: Córdoba
- Day 4: Córdoba – Ubeda – Baeza
- Day 5: Baeza - Jaen - Granada
- Day 6: Granada
- Day 7: Granada – Ronda
- Day 8: Ronda – Jerez – Arcos – Grazalema – Seville
- Day 9: Seville
- Day 10: Seville – Sierra De Aracena – Estremoz
- Day 11: Estremoz – Évora – Lisbon
- Small Group Tours of Europe & the UK
- The Road Less Travelled
- Western Europe Travel Guide
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
In Southern Spain are there a lot of cities with Moorish influence?
Cities you will love in Southern Spain with Moorish architecture and history included in this tour are: Toledo, Cordoba, Seville and Granada.
What is the maximum number of people per group?
The max group size of 18 people. It's on of the best tours for small groups.
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Lynette12th April 2018
- ThursdayOct 4, 2018from Madrid11 DaysSundayOct 14, 2018to Lisbon0 seats left$222USD $3,777Based on Double ShareSold outSee similar tours on this date
- ThursdayOct 11, 2018from Madrid11 DaysSundayOct 21, 2018to Lisbon10+ seats left$222USD $3,777Based on Double ShareBook Now Hold my
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
- EuroSpain and Portugal
Plugs & Adapters
- Hepatitis B
- Recommended for Spain and Portugal. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Madrid is the starting point and Lisbon is the endpoint.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request Back-Roads Touring to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $200 to confirm this Back-Roads Touring booking. The remaining balance is then payable 60 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 24 November 2018 the full payment of $3,777 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $3777 for Iberian Inspiration, but the deposit of $200 is non-refundable.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Back-Roads Touring : Visa - Master Card - American Express
- Madrid (Spain)
- 68 km
- Toledo (Spain)
- 133 km
- Valdepenas (Spain)
- 156 km
- Cordoba (Spain)
- 124 km
- Ubeda (Spain)
- 9 km
- Baeza (Spain)
- 92 km
- Granada (Spain)
- 148 km
- Ronda (Spain)
- 103 km
- Seville (Spain)
- 75 km
- Sierra de Aracena (Spain)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $3,777 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 9,853 tours in Europe
- covered by 255 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date.
- 22,220 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Europe tours