- Our saving
- US $ 3,869
- Louise Ciscato's review about another Back-Roads Touring tour4.5 - Excellent
Excellent tour guide and driver. Tiago, I would suggest to add time for a museum of choice in Lisbon.
- Janifer Harland's review about another Back-Roads Touring tour5.0 - Excellent
Great tour, Dan was an excellent tour guide, wonderful group, lots of fun had by all!
- A TourRadar Traveller's review about another Back-Roads Touring tour4.0 - Good
My husband and I had a wonderful time in Portugal, we had a fantastic guide, and other guides in Lisbon & Porto were also very good full of knowledge, the driver was also very good the food was different, but very much enjoyed Portugal.
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: St Julian’S – Valletta – St Julian’S
- Day 2: St Julian’S – Vittoriosa – Senglea – Sliema – St Julian’S
- Day 3: St Julian’S – Mosta – Rabat – Mdina – St Julian’S
- Day 4: St Julian’S – Qrendi – Ċirkewwa – Xagħra
- Day 5: Xagħra – Għarb – Victoria – Xagħra
- Day 6: Xagħra – San Lawrence – Marsalforn – Xagħra
- Day 7: Xagħra – St Julian’S
Prepare for an adventure in this stunning destination with our travel guide.
- Small Group Tours of Europe & the UK
- The Road Less Travelled
- Western Europe Travel Guide
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
In Southern Spain are there a lot of cities with Moorish influence?
Cities you will love in Southern Spain with Moorish architecture and history included in this tour are: Toledo, Cordoba, Seville and Granada.
What is the maximum number of people per group?
The max group size of 18 people. It's on of the best tours for small groups.
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Joy31st July 2018
- Upcoming departures
- March 2019
- April 2019
- May 2019
- June 2019
- July 2019
- August 2019
- September 2019
- October 2019
- SundayMar 3, 2019from Madrid11 DaysWednesdayMar 13, 2019to Lisbon10+ seats left$120USD $3,869Based on Double Share
- SundayMar 17, 2019from Madrid11 DaysWednesdayMar 27, 2019to Lisbon10+ seats left$122USD $3,947Based on Double Share
- ThursdayApr 4, 2019from Madrid11 DaysSundayApr 14, 2019to Lisbon10+ seats left$122USD $3,947Based on Double Share
- SundayApr 7, 2019from Madrid11 DaysWednesdayApr 17, 2019to Lisbon10+ seats left$122USD $3,947Based on Double Share
- ThursdayApr 11, 2019from Madrid11 DaysSundayApr 21, 2019to Lisbon10+ seats left$122USD $3,947Based on Double Share
- ThursdayApr 18, 2019from Madrid11 DaysSundayApr 28, 2019to Lisbon10+ seats left$122USD $3,947Based on Double Share
- SundayApr 21, 2019from Madrid11 DaysWednesdayMay 1, 2019to Lisbon10+ seats left$124USD $4,025Based on Double Share
- SundayApr 28, 2019from Madrid11 DaysWednesdayMay 8, 2019to Lisbon10+ seats left$124USD $4,025Based on Double Share
- ThursdayMay 2, 2019from Madrid11 DaysSundayMay 12, 2019to Lisbon10+ seats left$124USD $4,025Based on Double Share
- SundayMay 5, 2019from Madrid11 DaysWednesdayMay 15, 2019to Lisbon10+ seats left$124USD $4,025Based on Double Share
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
- EuroSpain and Portugal
Plugs & Adapters
- Hepatitis B
- Recommended for Spain and Portugal. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Madrid is the starting point and Lisbon is the endpoint.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request Back-Roads Touring to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $200 to confirm this Back-Roads Touring booking. The remaining balance is then payable 60 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 18 January 2019 the full payment of $3,869 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $3869 for Iberian Inspiration, but the deposit of $200 is non-refundable.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Back-Roads Touring : Visa - Master Card - American Express
- Madrid (Spain)
- 68 km
- Toledo (Spain)
- 133 km
- Valdepenas (Spain)
- 156 km
- Cordoba (Spain)
- 124 km
- Ubeda (Spain)
- 9 km
- Baeza (Spain)
- 92 km
- Granada (Spain)
- 148 km
- Ronda (Spain)
- 103 km
- Seville (Spain)
- 75 km
- Sierra de Aracena (Spain)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $3,869 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 9,448 tours in Europe
- covered by 271 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date.
- 23,452 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Europe tours