Chelsea Flower Show
Save up to 75% across the globe
ends on 26 Sep 2018
- Access to the Chelsea Flower Show
- Pick up tips for your own garden
- Tour historic manors and grounds of Southeast England
- Enjoy overnight stays in historic royal towns
- Age range
- 40 to 90 year olds
- Max Group Size
Start and end in London! With the discovery tour Chelsea Flower Show, you have a 7 day tour package taking you through London, England and 6 other destinations in England. Chelsea Flower Show is a small group tour that includes accommodation in a hotel as well as an expert guide, meals, transport and more.
Other reviews about Back-Roads Touring:Write a review
- Duncan Duke's review about another Back-Roads Touring tour4.5 - ExcellentVery good tour and definitely on back roads. Perhaps some stops were too long in small towns which were not a meal stop.... Read more
- Fabrizio Castellaneta's review about another Back-Roads Touring tour4.5 - ExcellentI would highly recommend this tour, wonderful landscapes and a right touch of local life, all under expert guidance.
- susanviola's review about another Back-Roads Touring tour5.0 - ExcellentLoved every minute of tour, Phil our original tour guide who had to go home and then young Johnny (his first tour of tha... Read more
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: London – Ightham Mote – Scotney Castle – Tunbridge Wells
- Day 2: Tunbridge Wells – Sissinghurst Castle – Great Dixter – Tunbridge Wells
- Day 3: Tunbridge Wells – Hever Castle – Rhs Garden Wisley – Windsor
- Day 4: Windsor – The Savill Garden – Windsor
- Day 5: Windsor – Waddesdon Manor – Cliveden – London
- Day 6: London – Chelsea Flower Show – London
- Day 7: London – Kew Gardens – London
- Small Group Tours of Europe & the UK
- The Road Less Travelled
- Western Europe Travel Guide
Questions & Answers
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!Ask a question
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Victoria8th April 2018
About the countries
Useful things to know before you go
- Pound sterlingEngland
Plugs & Adapters
Here is an indication for which countries you might need a visa. Please contact the local embassy for help applying for visas to these places.
- Start and end in London.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request Back-Roads Touring to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $200 to confirm this Back-Roads Touring booking. The remaining balance is then payable 60 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 22 November 2018 the full payment of $0 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $0 for Chelsea Flower Show, but the deposit of $200 is non-refundable.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Back-Roads Touring : Visa - Master Card - American Express
Covering a total distance of approx 202 km.
- London (England)
- 50 km
- Tunbridge Wells (England)
- 21 km
- Sissinghurst (England)
- 32 km
- Hever (England)
- 43 km
- RHS Garden Wisley (England)
- 21 km
- Windsor (England)
- 30 km
- Chelsea (England)
- 4 km
- London (England)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $0 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 9,842 tours in Europe
- covered by 254 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date.
- 21,972 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Europe tours