Japan and Russian Far East (2019)
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Arrive Tokyo
- Day 2: Tokyo
- Day 3: Tokyo, Hakone
- Day 4: Tokyo, Otaru, Embark Cruise
- Day 5: Korsakov, Russia
- Day 6: Tyuleniy Island
- Day 7: Kuril Islands
- Day 8: Kuril Islands
- Day 9: Kuril Islands
- Day 10: Kuril Islands
- Day 11: Listvenichnaya Bay, Cape Kekurnyy, Kamchatka Peninsula
- Day 12: Kamenistaya Bay, Chazma River
- Day 13: Nikolskoye, Ariy Kamen, Commander Islands
- Day 14: Zhupanova River, Kamchatka Peninsula
- Day 15: Petropavlovsk
- Day 16: Petropavlovsk, Seoul, South Korea, Disembark Cruise
- Day 17: Depart Seoul
- AlanSiew's review about another APT tour4.0 - Good
We went on a 25 days Vietnam and Cambodia Tour from 25th March to 18th April 2019. Overall the tour is good but we do have some complains to make. First the two nights trip to Sa Pa, we were not met by a tour director just the tour guide. On the first day... Read more
- Lisa Theirl's review about another APT tour5.0 - Excellent
We just returned a few days ago from the Sicilian Treasures tour with APT. Our tour director, Mathia, was the best I have come across in my many years of travel. She was organized, hardworking yet approachable and amiable. Meals were good but I must... Read more
- Elgin Allsopp's review about another APT tour5.0 - Excellent
We had a very enjoyable cruise,very relaxing and always interesting.Many excursions,some of which i chose to avoid,mainly due to bad weather or wanting more on board time.The staff,what can i say.They were all so very special,attentive,professional,and such... Read more
Questions & Answers
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!Ask a question
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Emma3rd March 2019
About the countries
- WonSouth Korea
Plugs & Adapters
- Hepatitis A
- Recommended for Japan, Russia and South Korea. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Hepatitis B
- Recommended for Japan, Russia and South Korea. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Japanese B encephalitis
- Recommended for Japan, Russia and South Korea. Ideally 1 month before travel.
- Recommended for Russia and South Korea. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Recommended for Russia and South Korea. Ideally 3 months before travel.
- Yellow fever
- Certificate of vaccination required if arriving from an area with a risk of yellow fever transmission for Russia. Ideally 10 days before travel.
- Tick-borne encephalitis
- Recommended for Russia. Ideally 6 months before travel.
- Tokyo is the starting point and Seoul is the endpoint.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $99 to confirm this APT booking. The remaining balance is then payable 120 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 16 October 2019 the full payment of $0 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 120 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $0 for Japan and Russian Far East (2019), but the deposit of $99 is non-refundable.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for APT tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- Tokyo (Japan)
- 84 km
- Hakone (Japan)
- 901 km
- Otaru (Japan)
- 408 km
- Korsakov (Russia)
- 2,548 km
- Nikolskoye (Russia)
- 3,831 km
- Commander Islands (Russia)
- 558 km
- Petropavlovsk - Kamchatsky (Russia)
- 2,979 km
- Seoul (South Korea)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $0 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 11,449 tours in Asia
- covered by 823 different operators in Asia
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 120 days prior to the departure date.
- 44,229 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Asia tours