Best of the Baltics (2019)
- Max Group Size
- Travel style
- In-depth Cultural
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Arrive Copenhagen
- Day 2: Copenhagen
- Day 3: Copenhagen, Embark Ship
- Day 4: Christianso Island, Bornholm Island
- Day 5: Gdansk
- Day 6: Klaipėda
- Day 7: Riga
- Day 8: Parnu
- Day 9: Tallinn
- Day 10: St Petersburg
- Day 11: St Petersburg
- Day 12: Helsinki
- Day 13: Mariehamn
- Day 14: Stockholm
- Day 15: Disembark Ship, Depart Stockholm
- Lisa Theirl's review about another APT tour5.0 - Excellent
We just returned a few days ago from the Sicilian Treasures tour with APT. Our tour director, Mathia, was the best I have come across in my many years of travel. She was organized, hardworking yet approachable and amiable. Meals were good but I must... Read more
- Elgin Allsopp's review about another APT tour5.0 - Excellent
We had a very enjoyable cruise,very relaxing and always interesting.Many excursions,some of which i chose to avoid,mainly due to bad weather or wanting more on board time.The staff,what can i say.They were all so very special,attentive,professional,and such... Read more
- Review about another APT tour4.0 - Good
We decided to do the Christmas Market Cruise commencing on the 7 December. When traveling we always use Companies with very good reputations. APT were recommended by friends so we booked the trip. WOW, were we blown away by the attention and... Read more
Questions & Answers
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!Ask a question
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Iris19th January 2019
Best of the Baltics (2019)
- Upcoming departures
- September 2019
- TuesdaySep 3, 2019from Copenhagen15 DaysTuesdaySep 17, 2019to Stockholm0 seats leftMS Hebridean SkyMS Hebridean SkyUSD $10,834Sold outSee similar tours on this date
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
- EuroLithuania , Latvia , Estonia and Finland
Plugs & Adapters
- Tick-borne encephalitis
- Recommended for Denmark, Poland, Lithuania, Latvia, Estonia, Russia, Finland and Sweden. Ideally 6 months before travel.
- Hepatitis A
- Recommended for Poland, Lithuania, Latvia, Estonia and Russia. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Hepatitis B
- Recommended for Poland, Lithuania, Latvia, Estonia and Russia. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Recommended for Lithuania, Latvia and Russia. Ideally 3 months before travel.
- Recommended for Russia. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Yellow fever
- Certificate of vaccination required if arriving from an area with a risk of yellow fever transmission for Russia. Ideally 10 days before travel.
- Japanese B encephalitis
- Recommended for Russia. Ideally 1 month before travel.
- Copenhagen is the starting point and Stockholm is the endpoint.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $99 to confirm this APT booking. The remaining balance is then payable 120 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 16 October 2019 the full payment of $0 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 120 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $0 for Best of the Baltics (2019), but the deposit of $99 is non-refundable.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for APT tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- Copenhagen (Denmark)
- 170 km
- Christianso (Denmark)
- 27 km
- Bornholm (Denmark)
- 259 km
- Gdansk (Poland)
- 219 km
- Klaipeda (Lithuania)
- 229 km
- Riga (Latvia)
- 161 km
- Parnu (Estonia)
- 118 km
- Tallinn (Estonia)
- 317 km
- St Petersburg (Russia)
- 300 km
- Helsinki (Finland)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $0 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 12,589 tours in Europe
- covered by 554 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 120 days prior to the departure date.
- 28,153 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Europe tours