La Mitica Bike Tour - Piedmont
- Our saving
- US $ 4,801
- JUST PAY $99 DEPOSIT TODAY
- Age range
- 35 to 65 year olds
- Max Group Size
- All Inclusive
- JohnFletcher's review about another Bike 'n Wine tour5.0 - Excellent
I had an amazing time with Graziano on the Le Strade de Coppi bike tour. I always say there is no substitute for local knowledge when you travel and this tour proved that. Everything was superb, starting with the beautiful Villa Sparina resort, where in... Read more
- Jeff Markle's review about another Bike 'n Wine tour5.0 - Excellent
This was a wonderful ride. Stopping at Fausto Coppi's town and learning the history was very interesting for a cyclist. The local townspeople were very aware of their cycling heritage, creating a very bike friendly region. One of the locals volunteered... Read more
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Gav
- Day 2: COPPI'S MEMORIAL AND COLLI TORTONESI
- Day 3: ALTO MONFERRATO AND GAVI HILLS
- Day 4: THE CASTAGNOLA PASS AND VOLTAGGIO
- Day 5: PARTICIPATE IN "LA MITICA" NON COMPETITIVE BIKE RACE
- Day 6: DEPARTURE
Prepare for an adventure in this stunning destination with our travel guide.
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
Are airport transfers included?
Yes! Airport transfers are included in your tour price. Transfers are available for Milan Malpensa (MXP), Milan Linate (LIN) and Genoa (GOA) airports.
Do I get a cycling jersey?
Yes! The latest Bike ’n Wine jersey and other gadgets that may be useful for your ride are included in your tour price. The jersey also makes a great souvenir so you can reminisce your amazing adventure!
How big is the cycling group?
To ensure everyone is having a great time, all Bike ’n Wine cycling groups generally have no more than 6 riders. That way you can fully enjoy your intimate cycling adventure!
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Iris19th January 2019
La Mitica Bike Tour - Piedmont
- WednesdayJun 26, 2019from Gavi6 DaysMondayJul 1, 2019to Gavi10+ seats left$149USD $4,801
- ThursdayJun 27, 2019from Gavi6 DaysTuesdayJul 2, 2019to Gavi10+ seats left$149USD $4,801
- FridayJun 28, 2019from Gavi6 DaysWednesdayJul 3, 2019to Gavi10+ seats left$149USD $4,801
- SaturdayJun 29, 2019from Gavi6 DaysThursdayJul 4, 2019to Gavi10+ seats left$149USD $4,801
- SundayJun 30, 2019from Gavi6 DaysFridayJul 5, 2019to Gavi10+ seats left$149USD $4,801
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Plugs & Adapters
- Start and end in Gavi.
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $99 to confirm this Bike 'n Wine booking. The remaining balance is then payable 30 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 16 July 2019 the full payment of $4,801 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 30 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $4801 for La Mitica Bike Tour - Piedmont, but the deposit of $99 is non-refundable. If you cancel via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and Bike 'n Wine will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Bike 'n Wine tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- Gavi (Italy)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $4,801 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 12,604 tours in Europe
- covered by 553 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 30 days prior to the departure date. If you cancel your booking for La Mitica Bike Tour - Piedmont via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- 28,015 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Europe tours