- St Petersburg
- Age range
- 8 to 99 year olds
- Max Group Size
- Private Vehicle
- Travel style
- Indus Travels
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- DAY 01: RIGA ARRIVAL
- DAY 02: RIGA (B/-/-)
- DAY 03: RIGA – TALLINN, ESTONIA (B/-/-)
- DAY 04: TALLINN (B/-/-)
- DAY 05: TALLINN - HELSINKI (B/-/-)
- DAY 06: HELSINKI (B/-/-)
- DAY 07: HELSINKI - ST PETERSBURG (B/-/-)
- DAY 08: ST PETERSBURG (B/-/-)
- DAY 09: ST PETERSBURG (B/-/-)
- DAY 10: ST PETERSBURG DEPARTURE (B/-/-)
- Nutan Muckle's review about another Indus Travels tour4.0 - Good
The guides were great giving a lot of info and answered any questions.On the St Petersburg part of our trip the tour guide Teddy was axcellent in doing his job and went out of his way to help some travellers whose luggage got missplaced.
- Linda Candib's review about another Indus Travels tour4.5 - Excellent
We loved the trip. Great tour leader, great group of people. Amazing sites.
- Todd Archibald's review about another Indus Travels tour4.5 - Excellent
Great car with automatic. Accommodation was pretty good. Breakfasts were nourishing.
Questions & Answers
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!Ask a question
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Paul18th June 2019
- WednesdayJul 31, 2019from Riga10 DaysFridayAug 9, 2019to St Petersburg0 seats leftUSD $1,551
- WednesdayAug 7, 2019from Riga10 DaysFridayAug 16, 2019to St Petersburg0 seats leftUSD $1,551
- WednesdayAug 14, 2019from Riga10 DaysFridayAug 23, 2019to St Petersburg0 seats leftUSD $1,551
- WednesdayAug 21, 2019from Riga10 DaysFridayAug 30, 2019to St Petersburg0 seats leftUSD $1,551
- WednesdayAug 28, 2019from Riga10 DaysFridaySep 6, 2019to St Petersburg0 seats leftUSD $1,551
- WednesdaySep 4, 2019from Riga10 DaysFridaySep 13, 2019to St Petersburg0 seats leftUSD $1,551
- WednesdaySep 11, 2019from Riga10 DaysFridaySep 20, 2019to St Petersburg0 seats leftUSD $1,454
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
- EuroLatvia , Estonia and Finland
Plugs & Adapters
- Hepatitis A
- Recommended for Latvia, Estonia and Russia. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Recommended for Latvia and Russia. Ideally 3 months before travel.
- Hepatitis B
- Recommended for Latvia, Estonia and Russia. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Tick-borne encephalitis
- Recommended for Latvia, Estonia, Finland and Russia. Ideally 6 months before travel.
- Recommended for Russia. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Yellow fever
- Certificate of vaccination required if arriving from an area with a risk of yellow fever transmission for Russia. Ideally 10 days before travel.
- Japanese B encephalitis
- Recommended for Russia. Ideally 1 month before travel.
- Riga is the starting point and St Petersburg is the endpoint.
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- For any tour departing before 21 October 2019 a full payment is necessary. For tours departing after 21 October 2019, a minimum payment of $99 is required to confirm your booking with Indus Travels. The final payment will be automatically charged to your credit card on the designated due date. The final payment of the remaining balance is required at least 90 days days prior to the departure date of your tour. TourRadar never charges you a booking fee and will charge you in the stated currency.
- Cancellation policy
- TourRadar is an authorised Agent of Indus Travels. Please familiarise yourself with the Indus Travels payment, cancellation and refund conditions.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and Indus Travels will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- Payment methods
- The following cards are accepted for Indus Travels tours: Visa, Maestro, Mastercard, American Express or PayPal. TourRadar does NOT charge you an extra fee for using any of these payment methods.
- Riga (Latvia)
- 280 km
- Tallinn (Estonia)
- 81 km
- Helsinki (Finland)
- 300 km
- St Petersburg (Russia)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $0 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 11,882 tours in Europe
- covered by 568 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 90 days prior to the departure date. If you cancel your booking for Baltic Capitals via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- 29,421 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Europe tours