Cruise along 3 borders: France, Germany and Switzerland (port-to-port cruise)
- ChantalTremblay's review about another CroisiEurope River Cruises tour5.0 - Excellent
Lovely, the best way to travel. It is like a tour except that your hotel is following you. Much better then being in a bus tour
- HOostergo's review about another CroisiEurope River Cruises tour4.5 - Excellent
UNFORTUNATELY, cabin 119 was situated directly under the bar. Especially in the late evenings much noise was felt and heard until close to midnight, thus depriving us from going to sleep early. the meals were really good, well balanced
- Jane Richmond's review about another CroisiEurope River Cruises tour5.0 - Excellent
It would help to know ahead of time how much walking is involved. Some tours have much more than others. If someone has knee issues, they could take precautionary measures. However, the tours and guides were all amazing!
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: STRASBOURG
- Day 2: BASEL - The Rhine Falls - BASEL
- Day 3: BREISACH - Colmar - BREISACH
- Day 4: BREISACH - The Alsatian wine route - RHINAU
- Day 5: STRASBOURG
- Day 6: STRASBOURG
CroisiEurope River Cruises Ship
Questions & Answers
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!Ask a question
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Richard8th February 2019
About the countries
- EuroFrance and Germany
Plugs & Adapters
- Tick-borne encephalitis
- Recommended for Switzerland and Germany. Ideally 6 months before travel.
- Start and end in Strasbourg.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request CroisiEurope River Cruises to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $99 to confirm this CroisiEurope River Cruises booking. The remaining balance is then payable 120 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 22 September 2019 the full payment of $0 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 120 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $0 for Cruise along 3 borders: France, Germany and Switzerland (port-to-port cruise), but the deposit of $99 is non-refundable.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for CroisiEurope River Cruises tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- Strasbourg (France)
- 115 km
- Basel (Switzerland)
- 53 km
- Breisach am Rhein (Germany)
- 33 km
- Rhinau (France)
- 30 km
- Strasbourg (France)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $0 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 12,179 tours in Europe
- covered by 535 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 120 days prior to the departure date.
- 26,975 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Europe tours