Nomad Montenegro Classic 7 day Tour
- Our saving
- US $ 1,709
- 7 days in Montenegro to explore breathtaking scenery, local gastronomy and wonderful history.
- Small Groups, fully guided with guaranteed departures.
- Transport using our own custom-built mini coach.
- Luxury Hotels - Breakfast and Dinner included.
- Out-door activities including: Rafting, Kayaking, Zip-Line, Cave Exploration, Hiking, Boka Bay cruise and speed boat transfer and many more optional activities!
- Age range
- 9 to 85 year olds
- Hotel, Guesthouse
- Max Group Size
- Physical Rating
- Travel style
- Adventure, In-depth Cultural
- Nomad Tours Monteneg...
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
Day 1 Podgorica - Virpazar - Old Bar - Local Winery
Start point CentreVille Hotel Cetinjska 7 The Capital Plaza, Podgorica, Montenegro 09:00 - 09:20
- Day 2 Podgorica - Ostrog Monastery - Niksic – Zabljak
- Day 3: Zabljak
- Day 4 Zabljak - Djurdjevica Tara Bridge - Biogradska Gora - Moraca Monastery - Podgorica
- Day 5 Podgorica – Brajici – Rafailovici - Sv Stefan – Budva – Boka Bay
- Day 6 Boka Bay Cruise
Day 7 Kotor- Njegusi - Lipa cave- Podgorica
End point CentreVille Hotel Cetinjska 7 The Capital Plaza, Podgorica, Montenegro 18:00
AccommodationRated Excellent by past passengers
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
MealsRated Excellent by past passengers
TransportRated Excellent by past passengers
- Rather Poor
- MirjanaWritten on February 24, 20195.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Experience wonderful moments with Nomad Tours Montenegro!!! Such a great guide organisation with so much joyful experiences to offer... I had an unique opportunity to enjoy horse riding tour with excellent Nomad team, which were very dedicated, kind,... Read more
- AminaWritten on February 23, 20195.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
I went to the ATV at premier tour and we had a wonderful day. First of all the crew was really positive and friendly, starting from the guides. We spent the whole day in the nature. It was like a mix of excitement and meditation. The exciting part was... Read more
- BranoWritten on February 21, 20195.0 - Excellent
Great adventure! We had great time exploring Montenegro's best attractions at premier tour. I fully enjoyed all the time we spent in Nomad Tour. I would like to recommend this tour to all adventure seekers.Show detailed ratingsNomad Tours Montenegro commented on this reviewDear Brano, We were happy o have you on board with us! And thank you for your recommendation. Lets meet on an other Nomad adventure! All the best, Nomad Team
- ŽeljkoWritten on February 21, 20195.0 - Excellent
Today we visited a cave, the transportation that the agency uses is very comfortable and the group that I traveled with was full of positive energy and laughter! Our Guide was realy1 innovative in the way of presenting the history and geography of the... Read moreShow detailed ratingsNomad Tours Montenegro commented on this reviewDear Zeljko, Thank you fro your great review. We were happy to have you on our tour and to show you some of the most splendid highlights of Montenegro! Reading your comments about the cruise of the Boka bay cruise brings us back to the summer to! We hope to have you as our Nomad again on some tour. All the best, Nomad Team
- AndrejWritten on February 21, 20195.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
I would describe this tour as tour of great spirit, beautiful nature and positive vibes. Nomad promo tour was so much fun with funny people and non stop laugh. We took off from Podgorica and made a circle around Cetinje, Skadar Lake, old town Bar, Lovcen... Read more
- NMNebojsaWritten on February 20, 20195.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
I was on first tour and I have great impressions about everything. Montenegro is wonderful country, some places make you feel like you are living fairytale. Friendly and hospitable people will follow you during all tour. National cuisine is great, you... Read more
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
Do I need a visa for this tour?
Visa requirements are always changing so it is best to contact your local embassy or consulate for the most up-to-date information.
Is travel insurance recommended?
Travel insurance is highly recommended. TourRadar has partnered with World Nomads to ensure you are adequately covered whilst travelling. For more information please contact our Travel Experts.
Is transport included?
Transport is included on this tour.
- Nomad Tours Montenegro
- Nomad Tours Montenegro - Intro
- Activities you can choose during our tour.
- Day 1 - Grand 7 day tour of Montenegro
- Day 2 - Grand 7 day tour of Montenegro
- Day 3, option 1 - Grand 7 day tour of Montenegro
- Day 3, option 2 - Grand 7 day tour of Montenegro
- Day 4 - Grand 7 day tour of Montenegro
- Day 5 - Grand 7 day tour of Montenegro
- Day 6 - Grand 7 day tour of Montenegro
- Day 7 - Grand 7 day tour of Montenegro
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Michael7th March 2019
Nomad Montenegro Classic 7 day Tour
- Upcoming departures
- April 2020
- May 2020
- June 2020
- August 2020
- September 2020
- October 2020
- November 2020
- MondayApr 20, 2020from Podgorica7 DaysSundayApr 26, 2020to Podgorica10+ seats left$53USD $1,709Sharing a multi-bed room
- MondayApr 27, 2020from Podgorica7 DaysSundayMay 3, 2020to Podgorica10+ seats left$53USD $1,709Sharing a multi-bed room
- MondayMay 4, 2020from Podgorica7 DaysSundayMay 10, 2020to Podgorica10+ seats left$53USD $1,709Sharing a multi-bed room
- MondayMay 11, 2020from Podgorica7 DaysSundayMay 17, 2020to Podgorica10+ seats left$53USD $1,709Sharing a multi-bed room
- MondayMay 18, 2020from Podgorica7 DaysSundayMay 24, 2020to Podgorica10+ seats left$53USD $1,709Sharing a multi-bed room
- MondayMay 25, 2020from Podgorica7 DaysSundayMay 31, 2020to Podgorica10+ seats left$53USD $1,709Sharing a multi-bed room
- MondayJun 1, 2020from Podgorica7 DaysSundayJun 7, 2020to Podgorica10+ seats left$53USD $1,709Sharing a multi-bed room
- MondayJun 8, 2020from Podgorica7 DaysSundayJun 14, 2020to Podgorica10+ seats left$53USD $1,709Sharing a multi-bed room
- MondayJun 15, 2020from Podgorica7 DaysSundayJun 21, 2020to Podgorica10+ seats left$53USD $1,709Sharing a multi-bed room
- MondayJun 22, 2020from Podgorica7 DaysSundayJun 28, 2020to Podgorica10+ seats left$53USD $1,709Sharing a multi-bed room
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Plugs & Adapters
- Hepatitis A
- Recommended for Montenegro. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Hepatitis B
- Recommended for Montenegro. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Start and end in Podgorica.
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- For any tour departing before 14 January 2020 a full payment is necessary. For tours departing after 14 January 2020, a minimum payment of 20% is required to confirm your booking with Nomad Tours Montenegro. The final payment will be automatically charged to your credit card on the designated due date. The final payment of the remaining balance is required at least 60 days days prior to the departure date of your tour. TourRadar never charges you a booking fee and will charge you in the stated currency.
- Cancellation policy
- TourRadar is an authorised Agent of Nomad Tours Montenegro. Please familiarise yourself with the Nomad Tours Montenegro payment, cancellation and refund conditions.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and Nomad Tours Montenegro will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- Payment methods
- The following cards are accepted for Nomad Tours Montenegro : Visa, Maestro, Mastercard, American Express or PayPal. TourRadar does NOT charge you an extra fee for using any of these payment methods.
- Podgorica (Montenegro)
- 22 km
- Skadar Lake National Park (Montenegro)
- 19 km
- Stari Bar (Montenegro)
- 17 km
- Virpazar (Montenegro)
- 27 km
- Podgorica (Montenegro)
- 32 km
- Ostrog Monastery (Montenegro)
- 13 km
- Niksic (Montenegro)
- 44 km
- Zabljak (Montenegro)
- 14 km
- Djurdjevica Tara (Montenegro)
- 42 km
- Nacionalni Park Biogradska Gora (Montenegro)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $1,709 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 12,432 tours in Europe
- covered by 527 different operators in Europe
- Use Discounts and Credits*
- Past passenger discounts or credits, early-bird savings, child discounts, and multi-person discounts offered by the tour operator may be applicable when you book with TourRadar. *Discounts and credits are subject to the tour operator terms and conditions.
- 6 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Nomad Montenegro Classic 7 day Tour