Denmark North Zealand Cycle
- Our saving
- US $ 1,622
- JUST PAY $99 DEPOSIT TODAY
- Jeffrey KILCOIN's review about another UTracks tour4.5 - Excellent
The tour was an excellent experience. I would entertain similar tours in other countries--the perfect manner to see the true countryside. We rode on highways, local roads, unimproved roads and trails-- a great variety. Jiri and Jindrich were a great... Read more
- Bonnie Blacklock's review about another UTracks tour4.5 - Excellent
Our Loire bike and barge was a great small group(15) experience albeit a challenge, riding an average of 50km a day for 6 days . Our en-suite cabin on the the Anna Maria IV was larger than expected, comfortable with good luggage storage. Bicycles were in... Read more
- Leona Williams's review about another UTracks tour5.0 - Excellent
This self guided tour well exceeded my expectations! The food and hospitality were exceptional, accommodation was perfectly suited to our needs and the info provided and route taken were perfect. Already planning my next walking holiday!
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Arrive Copenhagen, personal welcome briefing and bike handover in early evening
- Day 2: Cycle to Helsingør visiting Bellevue beach and Kronborg Castle (50km/31mi)
- Day 3: Cycle to Helsinge/Hillerød and Frederiksborg Castle (45/60km/ 28/37mi)
- Day 4: Choice of a coast or inland route to Hundested/Højby (60/45km/28/37mi)
- Day 5: Cycle along the Odsherred peninsula to the port city of Holbæk (60/40km / 37/25mi)
- Day 6: Continue pedalling to Roskilde with its Viking ship museum (50km/31mi)
- Day 7: Return to Copenhagen (35km /22mi)
- Day 8: Trip concludes
Prepare for an adventure in this stunning destination with our travel guide.
Questions & Answers
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!Ask a question
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Anna9th July 2018
Denmark North Zealand Cycle
- Upcoming departures
- June 2019
- July 2019
- August 2019
- SaturdayJun 8, 2019from Copenhagen8 DaysSaturdayJun 15, 2019to CopenhagenOnly 2 seats left$68USD $1,622
- SundayJun 9, 2019from Copenhagen8 DaysSundayJun 16, 2019to CopenhagenOnly 2 seats left$68USD $1,622
- SaturdayJun 15, 2019from Copenhagen8 DaysSaturdayJun 22, 2019to CopenhagenOnly 2 seats left$68USD $1,622
- SundayJun 16, 2019from Copenhagen8 DaysSundayJun 23, 2019to CopenhagenOnly 2 seats left$68USD $1,622
- SaturdayJun 22, 2019from Copenhagen8 DaysSaturdayJun 29, 2019to CopenhagenOnly 2 seats left$68USD $1,622
- SundayJun 23, 2019from Copenhagen8 DaysSundayJun 30, 2019to CopenhagenOnly 2 seats left$68USD $1,622
- SaturdayJun 29, 2019from Copenhagen8 DaysSaturdayJul 6, 2019to CopenhagenOnly 2 seats left$68USD $1,622
- SundayJun 30, 2019from Copenhagen8 DaysSundayJul 7, 2019to CopenhagenOnly 2 seats left$68USD $1,622
- SaturdayJul 6, 2019from Copenhagen8 DaysSaturdayJul 13, 2019to CopenhagenOnly 2 seats left$68USD $1,622
- SundayJul 7, 2019from Copenhagen8 DaysSundayJul 14, 2019to CopenhagenOnly 2 seats left$68USD $1,622
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Plugs & Adapters
- Tick-borne encephalitis
- Recommended for Denmark. Ideally 6 months before travel.
- Start and end in Copenhagen.
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $99 to confirm this UTracks booking. The remaining balance is then payable 60 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 24 July 2019 the full payment of $1,622 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $1622 for Denmark North Zealand Cycle, but the deposit of $99 is non-refundable. If you cancel via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and UTracks will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for UTracks tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- Copenhagen (Denmark)
- 40 km
- Helsingor (Denmark)
- 21 km
- Hillerod (Denmark)
- 1 km
- Frederiksborg Castle (Denmark)
- 28 km
- Hundested (Denmark)
- 29 km
- Holbaek (Denmark)
- 25 km
- Roskilde (Denmark)
- 30 km
- Copenhagen (Denmark)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $1,622 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 12,189 tours in Europe
- covered by 534 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date. If you cancel your booking for Denmark North Zealand Cycle via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- 26,975 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Europe tours