Ski Touring in Polish Tatra mountains.
Find your perfect Click Frenzy deal
ends on 27 Feb 2019
- Our saving
- US $ 825
- JUST PAY $99 DEPOSIT TODAY
24/7 Customer SupportAsk a question
Start and end in Krakow! With the adventure tour Ski Touring in Polish Tatra mountains., you have a 7 day tour package taking you through Krakow, Poland and 4 other destinations in Europe. Ski Touring in Polish Tatra mountains. is a small group tour that includes accommodation as well as an expert guide, meals, transport and more.
- Age range
- 18 to 99 year olds
- Hotel, Lodge, Chalet
- Max Group Size
- Physical Rating
- Travel style
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
Day 1 Arrival and transfer to Zakopane
Start point Arrival area, John Paul II International Airport Kraków–Balice, Kpt. Mieczysława Medweckiego 1, Zabierzów, Małopolskie 32-083, Poland
- Day 2 Western Tatras - Grzes, Rakon, Wolowiec or Lopata
- Day 3 Siwa Przelecz pass
- Day 4 Kondracka Kopa peak
- Day 5 Dolina Gasienicowa valley
- Day 6 Wrota Chalubinskiego “Chalubinski Gate”
Day 7 Transfer to Krakow airport and return home
End point City centre, Kraków, Małopolskie, Poland
Expand allDownload PDF Brochure
Questions & Answers
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!Ask a question
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Kate19th November 2018
About the countries
Useful things to know before you go
Plugs & Adapters
Here is an indication for which countries you might need a visa. Please contact the local embassy for help applying for visas to these places.
These are only indications, so please visit your doctor before you travel to be 100% sure.
- Hepatitis A
- Recommended for Poland and Slovakia. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Hepatitis B
- Recommended for Poland and Slovakia. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Tick-borne encephalitis
- Recommended for Poland and Slovakia. Ideally 6 months before travel.
- Start and end in Krakow.
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $99 to confirm this JAN-POL Incoming Tour Operator booking. The remaining balance is then payable 60 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 23 April 2019 the full payment of $825 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $825 for Ski Touring in Polish Tatra mountains., but the deposit of $99 is non-refundable. If you cancel via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and JAN-POL Incoming Tour Operator will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for JAN-POL Incoming Tour Operator : Visa - Master Card - American Express
Covering a total distance of approx 203 km.
- Krakow (Poland)
- 85 km
- Zakopane (Poland)
- 8 km
- Tatra National Park (Poland)
- 8 km
- Polana Chocholowska (Poland)
- 10 km
- Kondracka Kopa (Slovakia)
- 92 km
- Krakow (Poland)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $825 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 11,023 tours in Europe
- covered by 395 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date. If you cancel your booking for Ski Touring in Polish Tatra mountains. via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- 24,535 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Europe tours