Gorilla Tracking & Batwa exploration safaris
- Tour Operator:
- Inspire African Safaris
- Max group size:
- Age range:
- 17 to 70
- Operated in:
- Tour id:
Places You’ll See
Ready-to-book adventures, personalized
Make your adventure more you
Enjoy a tour focused solely on your travel group
Access our Travel Experts’ insider knowledge
Travel within your own bubble
- Day 1 Pick up and Drive to Bwindi
- Day 2 Gorilla Trekking in Bwindi National Park
- Day 3 Drive to Entebbe/Kampala or Entebbe Airport
- Additional Services
Where You'll Stay
Operated by Inspire African Safaris
We are a highly rated African safari company with best Uganda safaris, Tanzania safari, gorilla safaris in Uganda, Kenya safaris. We specifically provide luxury African safari tours and very affordable. We lead the table of Uganda safari companies by providing professional comprehensive safari packages. Our efforts are always recognised by our clients on TripAdvisor with certificate of excellence. Reach out to us for your Uganda budget safaris, Uganda Murchison Falls, Queen Elizabeth National Park, Lake Mburo National Park, Bwindi Impenetrable Forest National Park and all best hiking African safari for seniors, budget and mid-range African safari tours.Read more
- Overall RatingExcellent
- Most Recent
- Most Popular
- Highest First
- Lowest First
- Lukenge· December 8th, 2022This safari is everyone's dream, I couldn't believe my self infront of the giant silverback 🦍 gorilla, the whole experience was amazing from start to finish and most importantly my guide was amazing, the silverback was just watching us and the juvenile... Show moreTrip date: December 2022
- Mikelle· December 8th, 2022This was my dream until I got a offer from this company website, at first was like am afraid of booking directly for known reasons but because the company offered PayPal payments I gave it confidence because I knew for anything PayPal will refund me. I... Show moreTrip date: December 2022
- Mikelle· May 18th, 2022There's nothing more cute like Gorilla tracking, this is what my dream was and so happy that Richard managed to prepare this safari for me at the last minute. Thank you and you're the best, we will come back again. My lodge was nice and meals were... Show moreTrip date: May 2022
- mich· April 29th, 2022This was the best experience of my life and the rain experience was another adventure of my life, company is so flexible and they organised it so well.Trip date: April 2022
- BTBriony· January 7th, 2022Once in a lifetime trip!! After doing a safari in Kenya, we thought nothing could match that… but then we came to Uganda! Wow We booked the 10 day Uganda tour with Richard over Christmas and from start to finish it was exceptional. Richard was very... Show moreInspire African Safaris commented on this reviewYes, we are much happier and so grateful with this Review surely… We hope to tour with you so soon againTrip date: December 2021
- Travel· December 1st, 2021When you hear gorilla tracking it alone, it sounds like a simple tracking, but inspire organized my safari and surely I got the best experience, after like 1 hour of hiking the most difficult terrain we met a group of gorillas which welcomed us anyway,... Show moreInspire African Safaris commented on this reviewThank you so much for this great feedback, we hopefully to tour with you againTrip date: December 2021
- Ssekangu· September 12th, 2021I just finished my safari experience and it was amazing, spent an hour with Gorillas but it's worthy, I credit this tour agency for making my dreams bigger, I loved my guide and he made sure am not bored and on our way we had a lot of fun, really loved... Show moreTrip date: September 2021
- mukasa· August 10th, 2021Seeing gorillas was my dream come true.. I can't imagine how I am so happy to see Gorillas. We tracked in a group of 8 people and finally saw Gorillas, Saw over 20 members with Babies which came to me and passed on my legs ooh I loved it. The tour was 7... Show moreTrip date: August 2021
- MMarona· April 21st, 2021I just finished a 3 day trip to gorillas in uganda with Richard himself, I really had great time with him. The journey was long but enjobale. I was alone in the Van but I met other guys there and we had tracking 8 people, The tracking was nice and also... Show moreTrip date: March 2021
- LLilian· April 20th, 2021I've used Richard's tour company on multiple trips. He is reliable, knowledgeable, and a trustworthy guide. He's easy to communicate with on WhatsApp/email, confirms his trips, checks in, and is able to recommend alternative plans or trip adjustments to... Show moreInspire African Safaris commented on this reviewThank You Lilian for this great Review! this puts me in a beautiful comfortable sofa seat and be proud of myself, I will always back your review by providing even more to my guests. May God bless and I can't wait to hug you for your safari in Uganda if... Show moreTrip date: March 2019
Dates & Availability
Take advantage of our 0% interest instalment plan on selected departures. Learn More
- Get Instant ConfirmationMonday5 Jun, 2023Wednesday7 Jun, 2023EnglishIn a private room$1,950
- Get Instant ConfirmationTuesday6 Jun, 2023Thursday8 Jun, 2023EnglishIn a private room$1,950
- Get Instant ConfirmationWednesday7 Jun, 2023Friday9 Jun, 2023EnglishIn a private room$1,950
- Get Instant ConfirmationThursday8 Jun, 2023Saturday10 Jun, 2023EnglishIn a private room$1,950
- Get Instant ConfirmationFriday9 Jun, 2023Sunday11 Jun, 2023EnglishIn a private room$1,950
- Get Instant ConfirmationSaturday10 Jun, 2023Monday12 Jun, 2023EnglishIn a private room$1,950
- Get Instant ConfirmationSunday11 Jun, 2023Tuesday13 Jun, 2023EnglishIn a private room$1,950
- Get Instant ConfirmationMonday12 Jun, 2023Wednesday14 Jun, 2023EnglishIn a private room$1,950
- Get Instant ConfirmationTuesday13 Jun, 2023Thursday15 Jun, 2023EnglishIn a private room$1,950
- Get Instant ConfirmationWednesday14 Jun, 2023Friday16 Jun, 2023EnglishIn a private room$1,950
Frequently Asked Questions
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!
Good to Know
- Uganda ShillingUganda
- Plugs & Adapters
As a traveller from USA, Canada, Australia, New Zealand, South Africa you will need an adaptor for type G.
- Type GUganda
- These are only indications, so please visit your doctor before you travel to be 100% sure.
- Typhoid - Recommended for Uganda. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Hepatitis A - Recommended for Uganda. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Cholera - Recommended for Uganda. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Tuberculosis - Recommended for Uganda. Ideally 3 months before travel.
- Hepatitis B - Recommended for Uganda. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Rabies - Recommended for Uganda. Ideally 1 month before travel.
- Meningococcal meningitis - Recommended for Uganda. Ideally 3 weeks before travel.
- Yellow fever - Certificate of vaccination required if arriving from an area with a risk of yellow fever transmission for Uganda. Ideally 10 days before travel.
- Unfortunately we cannot offer you a visa application service. Whether you need a visa or not depends on your nationality and where you wish to travel. Assuming your home country does not have a visa agreement with the country you're planning to visit, you will need to apply for a visa in advance of your scheduled departure.
- Here is an indication for which countries you might need a visa. Please contact the local embassy for help applying for visas to these places.
- Payment information
- For any tour departing before August 1st, 2023 a full payment is necessary. For tours departing after August 1st, 2023, a minimum payment of 20% is required to confirm your booking with Inspire African Safaris. The final payment will be automatically charged to your credit card on the designated due date. The final payment of the remaining balance is required at least 60 days prior to the departure date of your tour. TourRadar never charges you a booking fee and will charge you in the stated currency.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and Inspire African Safaris will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- The following cards are accepted for "Inspire African Safaris" tours: Visa, Maestro, Mastercard, American Express or PayPal. TourRadar does NOT charge you an extra fee for using any of these payment methods.
- AccessibilitySome tours are not suitable for mobility-restricted traveller, however, some operators may be able to accommodate special requests. For any enquiries, you can contact our customer support team, who are ready and waiting to help you.
Keep Exploring Uganda
- Complete Safari Packing List: Clothes, Medicines, Gear & Essentials
- Wildebeest Migration in Africa 2022 (incl. Migration Map)
- 10 Amazing Wildlife Tours & Trips 2023/2024
- Uganda from Entebbe
- Uganda Wildlife
- Small group tour
- 3 days Uganda
- Operators in Africa
- Gorilla Tracking & Batwa exploration safaris Tours in Uganda
- Wildlife Tours
- Gorilla Trek Tours
- Uganda Tours
- Africa Tours
- Wildlife Tours
- Active Adventure Tours
- Safari Tours
- Gorilla Trekking Tours
- Private Tours
- Fully Guided Tours
- Christmas & New Year Tours
- Gorilla Trek
- Uganda tours