Guided snowshoeing holidays in the Catalan Pyrenees
Secure your getaway with a $99 DEPOSIT
ends on 31 Mar 2019
- Experience the beauty and tranquillity of the Pyrenees.
- Walk through ancient forests and across great valleys.
- Go off the beaten track and discover forgotten villages.
- Visit local producers of cheese and wool.
- Age range
- 16 to 70 year olds
- Max Group Size
- Coach / Bus, Mini-coach
- Physical Rating
- Travel style
- Ski, Snowboard & Snow, Christmas & New Year
Start in Barcelona and end in Parc Nacional de Aiguestortes! With the ski, snowboard & snow tour Guided snowshoeing holidays in the Catalan Pyrenees, you have a 5 day tour package taking you through Barcelona, Spain and 4 other destinations in Spain. Guided snowshoeing holidays in the Catalan Pyrenees is a small group tour that includes accommodation in a hotel as well as an expert guide, meals, transport and more.
- Rather Poor
- IInaWritten on January 11, 20195.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Want to repeat the experience as soon as possible!!!!
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- 1st day - Arrive in the Pyrenees & Santa Magdalena valley
- 2nd day - Explore the La Coma Valley, crossing remote villages and through the deep forests of Les Bordes de Burg; visit local cheese producer
- 3rd day - Pla de Nequa
- 4th day - Aiguestortes National park: Son Valley and Fogueruix pass (2110m) - Wine tasting at the hotel
- 5th day - Circular walk across Port-Ainé forest and Orri peak summit (2439m).
Expand allDownload PDF Brochure
AccommodationRated Excellent by past passengers
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
MealsRated Excellent by past passengers
TransportRated Excellent by past passengers
- Snowshoeing in La Cerdanya
- Snowshoeing summits in the Pyrenees
- The quietness, the silence in the Pyrenees in winter
Questions & Answers
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!Ask a question
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Mair26th September 2018
About the countries
Useful things to know before you go
Plugs & Adapters
Here is an indication for which countries you might need a visa. Please contact the local embassy for help applying for visas to these places.
These are only indications, so please visit your doctor before you travel to be 100% sure.
- Hepatitis B
- Recommended for Spain. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Barcelona is the starting point and Parc Nacional de Aiguestortes is the endpoint.
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $99 to confirm this TrekPyrenees booking. The remaining balance is then payable 60 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 23 May 2019 the full payment of $0 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $0 for Guided snowshoeing holidays in the Catalan Pyrenees, but the deposit of $99 is non-refundable. If you cancel via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and TrekPyrenees will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for TrekPyrenees tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
Covering a total distance of approx 196 km.
- Barcelona (Spain)
- 145 km
- La Coma de Burg (Spain)
- 7 km
- Pla de Negua (Spain)
- 16 km
- Port Aine (Spain)
- 28 km
- Parc Nacional de Aiguestortes (Spain)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $0 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 11,855 tours in Europe
- covered by 451 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date. If you cancel your booking for Guided snowshoeing holidays in the Catalan Pyrenees via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- 1 Genuine Review
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Guided snowshoeing holidays in the Catalan Pyrenees