Start planning your tour
Places You’ll See
- New Delhi
Day 1 (Friday): Arrival At Delhi
Start point Pickup Outside the exit gate#6 at New Delhi International Airport., Indira Gandhi International Airport, Airport Rd., New Delhi, Delhi, India 10:00 - 06:00
- Day 2 (Saturday): Sightseeing of Delhi and Transfer to Agra
- Day 3 (Sunday): Visit Taj Mahal in Agra – Transfer to Jaipur
- Day 4 (Monday): Yoga, Volunteering and Learning Bollywood Dance in Jaipur.
- Day 5 (Tuesday): Yoga, Volunteering, Sightseeing, Shopping and Dressing up in Jaipur
- Day 6 (Wednesday): Yoga, Volunteering, Henna Painting and Dinner with Local Family in Jaipur
- Day 7 (Thursday): Amber Fort Visit and Volunteering in Jaipur
- Day 8 (Friday): Volunteering and visiting a rural family in Jaipur
- Day 9 (Saturday): Transfer to Pushkar, Camel Safari and A Night Under the Stars.
- Day 10 (Sunday): Temples, Market time in Pushkar and Transfer to Delhi
- Day 11 (Monday): Free Time in Delhi, Flight to Goa and Visiting Beaches.
- Day 12 (Tuesday): Visiting the Famous Palolem and Agonda beaches for Just Relaxing
- Day 13 (Wednesday): Visiting Old Goa Churches and Spice Plantations.
- Day 14 (Thursday): Visiting Baga Beach, Donna Paula and Family of Fishermen.
Day 15 (Friday): Free time and Transfer to airport for flight back home
End point Drop at Goa Airport, Dabolim Goa International Airport - Departure 1B, Dabolim Goa, Calangute, Goa, India 20:00 - 10:00
- Additional Services
- Additional Services
Where You'll Stay
- Overall RatingExcellent
- Most Recent
- Most Popular
- Highest First
- Lowest First
- AnnDecember 21, 2018I was in India for three months with Idex on my gap year. We stayed in the Jaipur Idex house and we did many tours with Idex too. Priya was a wonderful guide and friend, and I had an amazing time!!!Trip date: November 2016
- TTanjaDecember 04, 2018I have had a great time so far mostly because of the people I met and the project. Also the people working for Idex made the whole expirience very enjoyable helping with every issue that came up. I would definitly recommend Idex Vietnam to everzone... Show moreTrip date: October 2018
- MarianaNovember 30, 2018Fantastic guide!! I recomend Priya! AwesomeIdex commented on this reviewThank you MarianaTrip date: November 2018
- MMariaRenataAdrianodaSilvaMekdessiNovember 29, 2018It was very nice and we we're really amazed by the beauty and the immensity of the tombTrip date: November 2018
- IndiaNovember 29, 2018I had a wonderful time in India, the only sad thing was that no one else was on my group tour, nonetheless it was amazing meeting new people as I travelled around.Trip date: May 2018
- MMarianneNovember 24, 2018After a bit of confusion at the beginning, I settled in to the routine of volunteering. I feel that the description of the programme by my travel company was different to the actual reality. I had the impression I’d be assisting in a classroom, not... Show moreTrip date: November 2018
Frequently asked questions
- Do I need a visa for this tour?
- Is travel insurance recommended?
- Is accommodation included?
- Is transport included?
- Is there a guide?
Good to know
- About the country
- Payment information
- Cancellation Policy
- Discover TourRadar
- The India Experience Program
- Travel and Volunteer in Goa