Discover Australia & New Zealand
- Our saving
- US $ 5,016
- JUST PAY $99 TODAY
- Snorkel and see the colours of the Great Barrier Reef.
- Experience a sunset over the dusty outback plains.
- Create your own dot painting masterpiece with the locals.
- Dip your toes in the Pacific Ocean at Bondi Beach.
- Explore the geothermal valley at Te Puia in Rotorua.
- Let loose in the adventure capital of Queenstown.
- Age range
- 5 to 99 year olds
- Max Group Size
- Coach / Bus, Plane
- Travel style
- Discovery, Sightseeing
- AAT Kings
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Arrive Cairns
- Day 2: Great Barrier Reef
- Day 3: Cairns Free Time
- Day 4: Cairns – Uluru
- Day 5: Uluru
- Day 6: Uluru – Sydney
- Day 7: Sydney
- Day 8: Sydney Free Time
- Day 9: Sydney – Auckland
- Day 10: Auckland – Rotorua
- Day 11: Rotorua
- Day 12: Rotorua – Queenstown
- Day 13: Queenstown Free Time
- Day 14: Queenstown Free Time
- Day 15: Farewell from Queenstown
- JOHN ROY's review about another AAT Kings tour5.0 - Excellent
An excellent choice of events and accommodation for the 11 day tour. The cruises were outstanding. Delma gave us a lot of very useful background information. Ben was an efficient and considerate driver.
- Denyse Demers's review about another AAT Kings tour5.0 - Excellent
We would prefer hanging name tag instead of pinning.
- JOHN GULCZYNSKI's review about another AAT Kings tour5.0 - Excellent
Professional operated, tour director Adam added to the experience and is a credit to aat kings.
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
Is tipping my Travel Director or Driver Guide compulsory?
Tipping is not compulsory in Australia or New Zealand however if you are happy with the service you received from your Travel Director or Driver Guide you can feel free to leave them a tip at your own discretion.
How can I pay for the Optional Experiences?
All your Optional Experiences can be organised directly with your Travel Director whilst on the tour and you can choose to either pay in either local cash or by credit card.
What is the maximum luggage allowance?
Due to strict Government vehicle weight restrictions you are allowed one medium size suitcase per person, with dimensions not to exceed H76cm x W46cm x D25cm. The maximum weight of all luggage must not exceed 23kg (50lbs).
You are also allowed one piece of hand luggage on-board the coach: however it must be able to fit in the overhead compartments or under the seat in front of you if required.
- AAT Kings
- Discover the Red Centre with AAT Kings
- AAT Kings - Meet Mark and New Zealand
- Explore New Zealand's North Island with AAT Kings
- Explore Australia and New Zealand with AAT Kings
- Explore Australia's spectacular Northern Territory with AAT Kings
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Izabelle20th April 2019
Discover Australia & New Zealand
- Upcoming departures
- September 2019
- October 2019
- January 2020
- February 2020
- March 2020
- April 2020
- May 2020
- July 2020
- September 2020
- October 2020
- November 2020
- December 2020
- January 2021
- February 2021
- March 2021
- ThursdayApr 16, 2020from Cairns15 DaysThursdayApr 30, 2020to QueenstownOnly 1 seat left$746$5,875-13%USD $5,129
- ThursdayMay 14, 2020from Cairns15 DaysThursdayMay 28, 2020to QueenstownOnly 1 seat left$746$5,875-13%USD $5,129
- ThursdayJul 2, 2020from Cairns15 DaysThursdayJul 16, 2020to Queenstown7 seats left$730$5,745-13%USD $5,016
- ThursdaySep 3, 2020from Cairns15 DaysThursdaySep 17, 2020to Queenstown8 seats left$730$5,745-13%USD $5,016
- ThursdayOct 1, 2020from Cairns15 DaysThursdayOct 15, 2020to Queenstown8 seats left$756$5,950-13%USD $5,194
- ThursdayNov 5, 2020from Cairns15 DaysThursdayNov 19, 2020to QueenstownOnly 1 seat left$756$5,950-13%USD $5,194
- ThursdayDec 3, 2020from Cairns15 DaysThursdayDec 17, 2020to Queenstown10+ seats left$756$5,950-13%USD $5,194
- ThursdayJan 21, 2021from Cairns15 DaysThursdayFeb 4, 2021to Queenstown10+ seats left$756$5,950-13%USD $5,194
- ThursdayFeb 18, 2021from Cairns15 DaysThursdayMar 4, 2021to Queenstown8 seats left$756$5,950-13%USD $5,194
- ThursdayMar 4, 2021from Cairns15 DaysThursdayMar 18, 2021to Queenstown9 seats left$756$5,950-13%USD $5,194
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
- DollarAustralia and New Zealand
Plugs & Adapters
- Yellow fever
- Certificate of vaccination required if arriving from an infected area for Australia. Ideally 10 days before travel.
- Japanese B encephalitis
- Recommended for Australia. Ideally 1 month before travel.
- Cairns is the starting point and Queenstown is the endpoint.
- For any tour departing before 18 September 2019 a full payment is necessary. For tours departing after 18 September 2019, a minimum payment of $99 is required to confirm your booking with AAT Kings. The final payment will be automatically charged to your credit card on the designated due date. The final payment of the remaining balance is required at least 60 days days prior to the departure date of your tour. TourRadar never charges you a booking fee and will charge you in the stated currency.
- Cancellation policy
- TourRadar is an authorised Agent of AAT Kings. Please familiarise yourself with the AAT Kings payment, cancellation and refund conditions.
- Payment methods
- The following cards are accepted for AAT Kings tours: Visa, Maestro, Mastercard, American Express or PayPal. TourRadar does NOT charge you an extra fee for using any of these payment methods.
- Cairns (Australia)
- 12 km
- Tjapukai Aboriginal Cultural Park (Australia)
- 271 km
- Great Barrier Reef - Tropical North (Australia)
- 259 km
- Cairns (Australia)
- 1,796 km
- Uluru (Australia)
- 2 km
- Uluru - Kata Tjuta National Park (Australia)
- 26 km
- Olgas (Australia)
- 2,189 km
- Sydney (Australia)
- 2,157 km
- Auckland (New Zealand)
- 194 km
- Rotorua (New Zealand)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $5,016 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 1,273 tours in Australia/Oceania
- covered by 103 different operators in Australia/Oceania
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date.
- 4,315 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Australia/Oceania tours