Emilia Romagna's Culinary Delights
- Our saving
- US $ 3,875
- JUST PAY $99 DEPOSIT TODAY
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Welcome to Cremona
- Day 2: Polesine Parmense
- Day 3: Bike to Parma
- Day 4: Loop ride to the castle of Torrechiara
- Day 5: Ride to Reggio nell'Emilia countryside
- Day 6: Ride to Modena
- Day 7: Bicycle to Bologna
- Day 8: Bologna - Tour End
Prepare for an adventure in this stunning destination with our travel guide.
- Rebecca Johnston's review about another ExperiencePlus! Bicycle Tours tour5.0 - Excellent
Wonderful trip and tour leaders: Michela, Mattia, and Betts! There is no way we could have planned such an organized and eventful trip on our own!
- Ann Roppo's review about another ExperiencePlus! Bicycle Tours tour5.0 - Excellent
Yes it was. We were pleased with all of our accommodations, they are always comfy and centrally located in the city so you can walk around easily. Our guides were very good , attentive to our needs and ability, always local and or very knowledgeable of the... Read more
- Pam Karlan's review about another ExperiencePlus! Bicycle Tours tour5.0 - Excellent
This was our third Experience Plus tour (the others were the Camino and the Venice-Pisa trip). Once again, the trip was a total wow. The bikes are superb (and set up with our own saddles and pedals, they felt familiar, which is great when you're riding in... Read more
Questions & Answers
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!Ask a question
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Raina7th March 2019
Emilia Romagna's Culinary Delights
- SundaySep 1, 2019from Cremona8 DaysSundaySep 8, 2019to Bologna10+ seats left$120USD $3,875
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Plugs & Adapters
- Cremona is the starting point and Bologna is the endpoint.
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $99 to confirm this ExperiencePlus! Bicycle Tours booking. The remaining balance is then payable 60 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 19 August 2019 the full payment of $3,875 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $3875 for Emilia Romagna's Culinary Delights, but the deposit of $99 is non-refundable. If you cancel via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and ExperiencePlus! Bicycle Tours will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for ExperiencePlus! Bicycle Tours : Visa - Master Card - American Express
- Cremona (Italy)
- 14 km
- Polesine Parmense (Italy)
- 31 km
- Parma (Italy)
- 16 km
- Torrechiara (Italy)
- 28 km
- Reggio Emilia (Italy)
- 24 km
- Modena (Italy)
- 38 km
- Bologna (Italy)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $3,875 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 12,623 tours in Europe
- covered by 557 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date. If you cancel your booking for Emilia Romagna's Culinary Delights via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- 28,055 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Europe tours