Emilia Romagna's Culinary Delights Plus!
- Age range
- 5 to 95 year olds
- LynnePerry's review about another ExperiencePlus! Bicycle Tours tour5.0 - Excellent
This was my first European tour and our group of 9 is already thinking about where to go next with ExperiencePlus in 2020. I just wish it was for 2019. I did not train for the tour and hadn't been on a bicycle for years, but I'm hooked with this way of... Read more
- MichelleWittsHewinson's review about another ExperiencePlus! Bicycle Tours tour5.0 - Excellent
The chalk arrows were the easiest thing to follow. Although I learnt how to use a new app - RWGPS - which worked very well to assist, the arrows took the stress out of the routes. Thank you for a great time!
- CliffLeath's review about another ExperiencePlus! Bicycle Tours tour5.0 - Excellent
The boat and crew were fantastic. Accommodations on board were very nice. Bike routes kept the cyclist off the main roads and scenery was very nice. Food was excellent, and mileage was sufficient and cyclist could ride more miles at the end of each day if... Read more
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Welcome to Cremona
- Day 2: Polesine Parmense
- Day 3: Bike to Parma
- Day 4: Loop ride into hills to the castle of Torrechiara
- Day 5: Ride to Reggio nell'Emilia countryside
- Day 6: Ride to Modena
- Day 7: Bicycle to Bologna
- Day 8: Rest day in Bologna
- Day 9: Enter Romagna
- Day 10: Rest day in the quiet hills
- Day 11: Bike to Bertinoro and Casa Artusi
- Day 12: Tour ends in Cesenatico
Questions & Answers
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!Ask a question
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Pamela1st February 2018
Emilia Romagna's Culinary Delights Plus!
- SundayMay 26, 2019from Cremona12 DaysThursdayJun 6, 2019to Cesenatico0 seats leftUSD $4,801Sold outSee similar tours on this date
- SundaySep 1, 2019from Cremona12 DaysThursdaySep 12, 2019to Cesenatico0 seats leftUSD $4,801Sold outSee similar tours on this date
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Plugs & Adapters
- Cremona is the starting point and Cesenatico is the endpoint.
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $99 to confirm this ExperiencePlus! Bicycle Tours booking. The remaining balance is then payable 60 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 23 May 2019 the full payment of $0 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $0 for Emilia Romagna's Culinary Delights Plus! , but the deposit of $99 is non-refundable. If you cancel via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and ExperiencePlus! Bicycle Tours will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for ExperiencePlus! Bicycle Tours : Visa - Master Card - American Express
- Cremona (Italy)
- 14 km
- Polesine Parmense (Italy)
- 31 km
- Parma (Italy)
- 16 km
- Torrechiara (Italy)
- 28 km
- Reggio Emilia (Italy)
- 24 km
- Modena (Italy)
- 38 km
- Bologna (Italy)
- 73 km
- Bertinoro (Italy)
- 23 km
- Cesenatico (Italy)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $0 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 11,855 tours in Europe
- covered by 451 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date. If you cancel your booking for Emilia Romagna's Culinary Delights Plus! via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- 24,876 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Europe tours