Emilia Romagna's Culinary Delights Plus!
- Our saving
- US $ 5,088
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Welcome to Cremona
- Day 2: Polesine Parmense
- Day 3: Bike to Parma
- Day 4: Loop ride to the castle of Torrechiara
- Day 5: Ride to Reggio nell'Emilia countryside
- Day 6: Ride to Modena
- Day 7: Bicycle to Bologna
- Day 8: Rest day in Bologna
- Day 9: Shuttle to Brisighella bicycle to Corte San Ruffillo
- Day 10: Rest day in the quiet hills
- Day 11: Bike to Bertinoro and Casa Artusi
- Day 12: Tour ends in Cesenatico
Prepare for an adventure in this stunning destination with our travel guide.
AccommodationRated Good by past passengers
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
MealsRated Excellent by past passengers
TransportRated Excellent by past passengers
- Rather Poor
- RebeccaWritten on June 7, 20195.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Wonderful trip and tour leaders: Michela, Mattia, and Betts! There is no way we could have planned such an organized and eventful trip on our own!Review collected by ExperiencePlus! Bicycle Tours
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
Do I need a visa for this tour?
Visa requirements are always changing so it is best to contact your local embassy or consulate for the most up-to-date information.
Is travel insurance recommended?
Travel insurance is highly recommended. TourRadar has partnered with World Nomads to ensure you are adequately covered whilst travelling. For more information please contact our Travel Experts.
Is transport included?
Transport is included on this tour.
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Benjamin5th August 2019
Emilia Romagna's Culinary Delights Plus!
- SundayMay 24, 2020from Cremona12 DaysThursdayJun 4, 2020to Cesenatico10+ seats left$157USD $5,088Sharing a twin room
- SundayJun 14, 2020from Cremona12 DaysThursdayJun 25, 2020to Cesenatico0 seats left$157USD $5,088Sold outSee similar tours on this date
- SundayAug 30, 2020from Cremona12 DaysThursdaySep 10, 2020to Cesenatico$157USD $5,088Sharing a twin room
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Plugs & Adapters
- Cremona is the starting point and Cesenatico is the endpoint.
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- For any tour departing before 13 January 2020 a full payment is necessary. For tours departing after 13 January 2020, a minimum payment of 20% is required to confirm your booking with ExperiencePlus! Bicycle Tours. The final payment will be automatically charged to your credit card on the designated due date. The final payment of the remaining balance is required at least 60 days days prior to the departure date of your tour. TourRadar never charges you a booking fee and will charge you in the stated currency.
- Cancellation policy
- TourRadar is an authorised Agent of ExperiencePlus! Bicycle Tours. Please familiarise yourself with the ExperiencePlus! Bicycle Tours payment, cancellation and refund conditions.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and ExperiencePlus! Bicycle Tours will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- Payment methods
- The following cards are accepted for ExperiencePlus! Bicycle Tours : Visa, Maestro, Mastercard, American Express or PayPal. TourRadar does NOT charge you an extra fee for using any of these payment methods.
- Cremona (Italy)
- 14 km
- Polesine Parmense (Italy)
- 31 km
- Parma (Italy)
- 16 km
- Torrechiara (Italy)
- 28 km
- Reggio Emilia (Italy)
- 24 km
- Modena (Italy)
- 38 km
- Bologna (Italy)
- 73 km
- Bertinoro (Italy)
- 23 km
- Cesenatico (Italy)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $5,088 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 12,420 tours in Europe
- covered by 522 different operators in Europe
- Use Discounts and Credits*
- Past passenger discounts or credits, early-bird savings, child discounts, and multi-person discounts offered by the tour operator may be applicable when you book with TourRadar. *Discounts and credits are subject to the tour operator terms and conditions.
- 33,027 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Europe tours